PowerTap P1, P1S, and P2 pedal replacement cleats fit any 3-bolt style cycling shoe. 6 degree cleat float Fits any 3-bolt style cycling shoe
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- High impact Resin multi-use body with integrated cage - Externally sealed ball bearing system - 100mm x 82mm platform - Weight: 316g pair (9/16")
$9.94 $25.99 62% Off
- High-strenght Nylon body with injected fiber - 9/16" Cr-Mo axle - Ball bearings
Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g (9/16-inch); 304g (1/2-inch)
- One-piece resin body and cage - Toe-clip compatible
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
Lightweight and durable, the plastic-composite body Empire flat pedal is your go to for any situation. - Nylon composite body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
Squatch platform pedals have a low-profile, nylon construction and molded traction studs that are easier on the shin in the event of a crash or pedal slip. - EPB bearing system - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Pedal Spindle: 1/2-inch - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
- One-piece resin body - Barefoot friendly rubber surface - Includes reflectors
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
Dimension City Pedals. - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Molded nylon; 1-piece, caged-type pedal - Slip-resistant surface
Dimension Mountain Basic Pedals. - Molded nylon 1-piece, caged-type pedal with reflectors - Accepts toe clips - Hang tag packaging - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 330g
Eclat Centric Pedals - Pedal Type: Platform - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Color: Real Black - Defined Color: Black - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
- Economical resin pedals w/toe clips and straps - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axles
$16.99 - $24.99
Odyssey Twisted PC pedals-extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design.Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
$16.99 - $19.99
WTP's large platform design team series pedals. - 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
Salt Junior pedals with a new shape for smaller feet. Knurled surface and extra pins for improved traction. - 9/16"
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
- Nylon co-molded body with rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16"
- Compatible with LOOK cleats system. - 3 float options (0/4.5/9). - Memory position for separate front and rear cleat.
The Dak pedals are the Dakota Roche signature model that feature 14 large hexagon molded pins on both sides for maximum grip. - Slim profile - Large surface area - Heat treated 4130 spindle - 9/16"
The Jonesin' pedal is the little brother of the Safari pedal, designed using the same basic principles of extra hexagonal studs and a true dual concave DX style platform but with a slimmer body for a closer to the axle feel. - Tough nylon fiberglass construction - True dual concave design - Knurled surface for extra grip - 18 optimally placed hexagonal pins per side
$19.99 - $21.99
The Safari pedal is designed with extra pins in these high impact areas to ensure the pedal stays grippy after withstanding severe abuse. The optimal pin placement, hexagonal pin shape, and knurling all combine to make this one of the most durable, effective plastic pedals in the market. - Tough Nylon Fiberglass construction - True dual concave design - Knurled surface for extra grip - 20 hexagonal pins per side
- Quickly Convert Clipless to Platforms - No Cleats, Easy On/Off, Any Shoes - Easy installation and removal without tools - Full Compatibility at bikedabs.com/dealer - Made in the USA out of durable ABS plastic
Dimension Cruiser/Comfort Pedals. - Forged aluminum platform-type body with slip-resistant surface and built-in reflectors - Platform size is 105.5 x 74mm - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 448g
Dimension Mountain Sport Pedals. - Molded nylon pedal body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Weight: 290g
- Lightweight alloy body with steel cage - Toe-clip compatible - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle
- Stability and comfort for city bikes and cruisers - Non-slip TPE tread has a distinctive grip texture that provides safe traction - Large platform is supportive and has a dual-concave shape - Lightweight plastic body with Boron steel spindle - Reflector Included - Comfortable for most shoe types
$19.99 - $21.99
The Twisted Pro pedal features a larger body shape, slimmer height and more concave. - Loose-ball bearing
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 446g pair
- Nylon body and anodized aluminum cage - Chromoly spindle - Quick flip cage design - Toe clip compatible - 288g pair - 9/16-inch
If you ride hard, these are the pedals for you. Durable ballistics-grade Nylon will stand up to whatever you're dishing out and keep your cranks spinning through the savage streets. There's a reason these come stock on our city-crushers.
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
The Plaza features an unusually large platform with a concave profile, hexagonal pins and extra-fine knurling. - Injection-molded nylon / fibreglass - Knurled top surface - Chromoly spindle - Overall wider pedal body - Loose ball - 9/16"
The 12 O’Clock nylon fiber pedals feature a low profile design that has ten traction pins for the ultimate grip. -Injection molded nylon composite --9/16” Cr-Mo Spindle -Wide platform -Micro knurling for maximum grip
- 1 piece folding pedal with a black boron spindle - Dual sleeve bearings for maintenance free longevity - 9/16" spindle - Platform size: 102mm x 74mm - Weight: 294g per pair
The Slash PC is a low-profile, loose-ball pedal with a chromoly spindle and a classic shape. - Injection-molded nylon / fibreglass - Knurled top surface - Chromoly spindle - Loose ball - 9/16"
- Oversized exerciser-style platform pedals with molded tread - Toe straps included - Fits most exercise bikes
Designed for use on a variety of bikes, from commuters to adventure, the lightweight aluminum-body Domain flat pedal is built to last. - Polished alloy body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
The new Shadow Surface Pedal is made with performance and function in mind. Starting with a wider and longer, slim platform. The wide 105mm x100mm platform is specifically shaped to be thin and stiff while still offering an overall concave shape. Added advanced micro-knurling and 12 pins per side for a maximum grip that still allows foot adjustments mid-shred. Made with the same proven nylon-composite material as the Ravager pedal, with a heat-treated chromoly axle that includes a 6mm broach for ease of installation and high-end looks. - Injection-molded nylon-composite body - Heat-treated 4140 chromoly broached spindle - 105mm length x 100mm wide - 3.5mm pin height - 12 pins per side - Thickness: 18mm and 24mm at bearing cover - 9/16"
- Nylon body w/steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 547g pair - 9/16-inch pedals
$24.95 - $27.00
A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability. - Chromoly axle - Dual DU bushing system - Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
Nylo-Comp Pedals feature a one-piece resin body, molded pin design, and chromoly spindle. - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
Confident and durable The versatile Line Comp Flat Pedal is built from durable nylon for a solid platform with integrated traction, so every time you place your foot on your pedal your shoe stays put. Line Comp is strong enough to use on your mountain bike, but also at home on your city or commuter bike. A durable frame and solid axle with sealed cartridge bearings ensure lasting performance. Versatile flat pedals with a durable nylon body and forgiving traction tread that delivers consistent, confident grip. - Durable nylon body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence - Sturdy axle boosts durability and spins smoothly on sealed cartridge bearings - Nylon traction pins provide forgiving, confident traction - Simple to install with either 6mm hex or standard 15mm pedal wrench
- Forged alloy body with non-slip steel cage - Heat treated Boron 9/16" axle spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing system - Weight: 240g pair (9/16")
$24.99 - $34.00
- Street platforms with one-piece alloy body - Great for use with soft-soled street shoes - Toe clips and straps required (single strap only)
The Tom Dugan signature Grandstand pedals feature a slim design to keep feet close to the axle, dual concave and a wider platform. - 17mm thick at center - 105mm wide - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach
The SE Bear Trap pedals offer authentic Old School BMX styling, and a lot of grip and stability. The extra wide “bear trap” cages keep your feet exactly where they need to be. Key Features: Anodized aluminum cage 9/16" boron steel spindle Loose ball bearings Includes reflectors Available in black, silver, red, blue, and gold 14.6 ounces per pair
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 391g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
• M4 threaded pedal cages mounting holes • Four windows in pedal body large enough to fit double toe straps • Polished Body • Concave footbed • Single-sided design
- Moulded grip pins - 10 pins per side - One-piece alloy body
Page 1 of 7 Next page