- Great for re-opening cut housing and for marking cuts - Hardwood fluted handle offers a comfortable grip - Alloy steel blade securely mated to steel ferrule and cap - 6-1/2" overall length (3-1/2" pick-blade)
Quickly and easily overhaul your entire drivetrain! Free the Chain Pig from his pen and watch him devour chain grime as only a pig can! The Pig Pen II Drivetrain Maintenance Kit includes everything you need: New and improved Chain Pig II hands-free chain cleaner, gear brush, 4oz Pig Juice degreaser, and 4oz XDry chain lube. Pig Juice: Developed specifically for Pedro's grime-devouring Chain Pig chain cleaner, Pig Juice is an impressively effective and economical degreaser/cleaner that makes bicycle drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe for anyone from novice to professional. Pig Juice features an advanced pre-activated formula that quickly penetrates & loosens, removing oils, soils, and grime with less scrubbing & rinsing, and leaves spotless residue-free parts. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, fragrance-free, dye-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. X Dry: Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, X Dry uses advanced polymer technology that drys to a unique semi-fluid film and provides clean and long-lasting performance in dry to mixed conditions. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and repels water and grime. Gear Brush: Perfect for degreasing cassette, derailleur pulleys, and chainrings. - Includes hands-free chain cleaner, gear brush, 4 oz degreaaser and 4 oz chain lube
- Professional tools to correctly size spokes for wheelbuilding
- This set of tools is essential for servicing a Stroker Ace caliper
- The perfect tool for cleaning up a freshly cut steerer tube - Swivel head cleans slag from a fresh-cut in one motion - Includes one blade for steel, aluminum, plastic and copper and one for brass and iron - 5" hex-shaped aluminum handle for good grip
- 26-leaf feeler gauge set (great for disc brake pad setting) - Both SAE and Metric measurements listed on each blade - Sizes: .0015, .002, .0025, .003, .004, .005, .006, .007, .008, .009, .010, .011, .012, .013, .014, .015, .016, .017, .018, .019, .020, .021, .022, .023, .024, .025" - Metric range: .037mm to .635mm
- Great reamer for close-quarter jobs - 3/4" five-flute tool steel cutter for quick and easy reaming - Long run-out not needed (as with long-taper designs) - Heavy-duty, ergonomically designed handle (5/1/8" OL)
- Great for derailleur limit screws, master-cylinder bleed screws and other precision operations - Contains: (1) handle/clamp, (4) flat-blade, (1) crosshead - Comes in plastic self-stand case with clear plastic lid
- Shop-quality stainless steel construction vernier caliper - Scales read in Metric and English (SAE) for comparison - Measures inside, outside, depth, and step dimensions - Extra long design with depth gauge and auto thumblock - Accurate to .05mm with a 150mm capacity - Permanent (black) graduations with conversion table on back of tool, plastic case and instructions included
- Precision, Swiss pattern needle file set - Knurled aluminum 5-1/2" handle with file-lock tip - Three most common files: flat, round, triangular - 8-1/2" overall length (file + handle)
- Smooth actuator provides accurate control and delivery rate - Generous reservoir for liquid lubricants - All aluminum construction with steel pen/pocket clip - Protective screw-on cover prevents leakage - Overall length: 5-5/8"
- Designed for probing, cleaning, picking, and marking - Three piece includes: 45 degree, 90 degree, and hook tips - Tips constructed from high carbon steel - Extra long knurled aluminum handle/body - 6-1/2" overall length
- Classic design with anti-friction, flare groove rollers for precision cuts - Replaceable, hardened alloy-steel cutting wheel - Hardened steel retractable/lockable deburring blade - Works on 3mm-30mm tubing diameters
- Classic design with anti-friction, flare groove rollers for precision cuts - Replaceable, hardened alloy-steel cutting wheel - Hardened steel retractable/lockable deburring blade - Works on 3mm-30mm tubing diameters (replacement cutting wheel available)
- T-handle provides leverage for easier reaming - Made from hardened, tempered tool steel - Precision ground cutting edges for long life - Designed to ream diameters between 1/8" and 1/2"
- Telescoping magnetic (pen) tool with pocket clip - Ideal for retrieving hard-to-reach, ferrous-metal objects - Powerful magnetic tip will hold up to a 2lb object - 5-1/2" long tool with up to 23-1/2" full extension
- 4-sided/8-pitch thread restoring file - High carbon steel construction - Restores thread alignment on external threads - For .75, 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 metric threads - Doubles as thread pitch gauge
- Fits over ISIS spindle end, extra deep for longer spindles - Compatible with internally splined bottom bracket cups (i.e. all Race Face ISIS, all FSA ISIS, most Shimano)
- T-20 Torx L-wrench for pre-tensioning Torque nipples - 4.3mm wrench for tensioning Torque nipples via their wrench flats
$7.50 - $9.99
- Made of Cr-V steel - To be used with 1/2" driver
- Service tool for removing/Installing the torx-Shaped piston-Bore cap on hope mono-Series and moto monoblock calipers
- Lightweight aluminum body with long lasting steel parts - Unique ball-bearing action for precise punch markings - 5" overall length, 5/8" body diameter, replaceable all-steel point (GT-0078) - Made in the USA
- Heat-treated tool steel with centerless-ground ends - 4" long with knurled bodies offer solid grip - First (4) have 3/4" drive length, last (4) have 1" drive length - Contains 8 individual punch sizes: 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", & 5/16", vinyl case
- Self-centering, hardened tool steel tap jaws - Knurled chuck sleeve for secure tool fitment - Sliding T-handle for tight spaces and extra leverage - Made in the USA
With Evo's Tool Box, they give you eighteen of the most commonly used tools in a hard case so you can travel with them and keep everything neatly in its place. You get two Philips screwdrivers, a slotted 5/7mm, Torx 15 and 20 wrenches, 8, 9 and 10mm sockets as well as a socket adapter. You also have an L-handle wrench, nylon tire levers, 2-in-1 crank tool, a chain tool, a hex set with 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm hexes, a 15mm pedal wrench, a 24mm hex wrench, chain whip, 13-16mm cone wrenches, a headset wrench, a freewheel remover, two BB tools, a spoke wrench and a crank installation tool.
$63.60 $66.95 5% Savings
Park's Master Chain Tool is designed specifically to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profiles of 10- and 11-speed chains and all high-quality derailleur chains. It's made of tool steel for excellent durability and uses an integrated link pocket to ensure precise alignment. It also features perfectly contoured, cushioned handles for comfort and ease of use. This pro-level chain tool includes a removable anvil to peen Campagnolo 11-speed chains. (The CT-4.3 is not compatible with Wipperman chains.)
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Topeak's Hexus II is an ideal mini-tool for both mountain bikers and roadies. It features: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a Torx T25 for disc brakes; a chain hook; a universal chain tool and 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches. Packing more tools into its space saving design, the sides of the Hexus II are actually two removable tire levers.
$24.65 $25.95 5% Savings
Park's Cyclone Chain Scrubber is made of durable materials throughout and features an extra-large solvent reservoir, a series of rotating brushes, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean without removal. There's even a strong magnet that draws metal particles scrubbed from the links to the bottom of the reservoir, preventing redistribution. And, the Cyclone's large handle makes it easy to hold and fill.
$25.60 $26.95 5% Savings
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Page 1 of 42 Next page