Lock ring for centerlock disc rotors. Alloy
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
- 6-speed freewheel - 14 – 28T
$31.99 - $34.29
- Steel - 7-speed
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
Affordable, entry level freewheel for use with 6 speed drivetrains in a popular 14-28 gearing
Affordable, entry level freewheel for use with 7 speed drivetrains in the popular 14-28 gearing
Entry level 7/8-speed MTB crankset Forged alloy crank Steel chainrings Type: w/ Chainguard Length / Teeth: 170x48/38/28 Spindle Type: 129 SQR JIS Color: BLK/SIL Bolt Pattern: Riveted Speed: 3x6/7/8
RS3 Cassettes are a great replacement for 11-speed road sytems. - Lightweight wide-range Road cassette compatible with HG 11sp road freehub bodies - Steel cogs (top 3 mounted to spider), steel lockring, and composite spacers - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Cogs: 11,12,13,15,17,19,21,23,25,28,32 - Weight: 332 g
$54.99 - $64.99
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-HG700-11 cassette - Average weight: 379g - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-25-27-30-34T
$50.99 - $59.99
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 11-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
$29.95 - $34.99 $31.99 - $39.99 Up to 20% Off
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
$25.99 - $34.99
Shimano Altus M2000 Series 9-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 32T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo) - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn) - 11 – 36T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw)
$19.99 $24.99 20% Off
Color: Black Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed Drivetrain Speeds: 8 Defined Color: Black Cassette Cogs: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32 Range: 11-32
Precise and consistent HyperGlide shifting performance. Zinc Phosphate black finish.
$20.99 - $24.99
Color: Silver Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed Drivetrain Speeds: 8 Defined Color: Silver
$29.99 - $37.99
Claris HG50 cassettes ensure a durable and low maintenance system that's easy-to-operate, with accurate and light-action shifting for Shimano 8-speed drivetrains. - Nickel plated finish for corrosion resistance - Steel lock ring - MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8 - SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series - Compatible chain: CN-HG71 - Speeds: 8-speed - Type: HG
$42.99 - $54.99
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
Shimano Deore M6000 Series 10-speed cassette. - Cogs: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36T
The Shimano CS-M4100 Cassette is designed for Deore 10-speed M4100 drivetrains.
The Shimano CS-M5100 11-speed cassette is designed for use with Deore M5100 drivetrains. Perfect for front single and double MTB drivetrains Shimano's M5100-11 cassette offers Rider Tuned gear steps for maximum cadence control across the varied terrain of mountain biking.
The Shimano CS-M6100 12-speed cassette is designed for use with Deore M6100 drivetrains. - Use with Hyperglide+ chain - All steel cogs - Designed for single front chainring setup - Micro Spline interface Specifications: Color: Silver Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline Drivetrain Speeds: 12 Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51 Range: 10-51
$104.99 - $117.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT 9-Speed Cassette. It features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to a aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts.
$72.99 - $82.74 $72.99 - $89.99 Up to 8% Off
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna – Sys Cassette. It features chrome – plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning – fast shifts.
Shimano XT CS-M770 9-Speed Cassette - Aluminum carrier reduces weight and increases rigidity - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Weight: 323 grams
$249.99 - $292.99 $269.99 - $309.99 Up to 17% Off
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11 – 28T/12 – 28T/11 – 30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11 – 25T/12 – 25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11 – 25T, 11 – 28T, 11 – 30T (New Gear Combination), 12 – 25T, 12 – 28T
Page 1 of 7 Next page