$170.00 - $190.00
The EVOC FR Lite Race protector backpack has been specially designed for enduro bike races. Low weight and a completely ventilated carrying system are the highlights of this race backpack. (With an optional bladder, you also have the perfect hydration pack.) - Back protector is removable and replaceable - Attachment system for: helmet (XC, full face) - Quick-access tool compartment - Hip belt pockets - Nutrition pocket on the right shoulder strap - Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L (not included)
- Air Flow Contact System offers perfect back ventilation - Separate and quick-access tool compartment - Material: N 210D Ripstop HD, 3D Air Mesh - Volume: 3L - Size: 28 x 18 x 8cm (11 x 7.1 x 3.1”) - Weight: 350g (0.8lbs)
Offering optimized back ventilation, the HIP PACK 3L is perfect for bike rides with little equipment. Thanks to the VENTI FLAP system you can individually adjust the distance of the fannypack to your back and the ventilation along the back panel. With the BLADDER 1.5L, you also have the perfect, small hydration pack. - AIR FLOW CONTACT SYSTEM offers perfect back ventilation - Separate and quick-access tool compartment - 1.5 L Hydration bladder included
- AIR FLOW CONTACT SYSTEM offers perfect back ventilation - Separate and quick-access tool compartment - 1.5 L Hydration bladder included
Offering optimized back ventilation, the Hip Pack 3L is perfect for bike rides with little equipment. Thanks to the Venti Flap system you can individually adjust the distance of the fannypack to your back and the ventilation along the back panel. With the Bladder 1.5L, you also have the perfect, small hydration pack. - Air Flow Contact System offers perfect back ventilation - Separate and quick-access tool compartment - 1.5L Hydration bladder included
- AIRFLOW CONTACT SYSTEM offers perfect back ventilation - VENTIFLAP for uphill- and downhill mode adjustment - 2 BOTTLE CARRIERS with extra safety fixation—easy to reach - Includes 1.5L bladder and magnetic tube clip
$77.99 $135.00 42% Off
- AIRFLOW CONTACT SYSTEM offers perfect back ventilation - VENTIFLAP for uphill- and downhill mode adjustment - 2 BOTTLE CARRIERS with extra safety fixation - easy to reach - Includes 1.5L bladder and magnetic tube clip
- Strap attachment System for secure charger transport - Separate compartment for control display - Great ventilation with Air Flow Contact System - 2 Hip Belt pouches for smaller items - Material: N210 D Ripstop, 3D Air Mesh, Airo Flex - Volume: 3L - Size: 28 x 18 x 8cm (11 x 7.1 x 3.1") - Weight: 460g (1lb)
Replacement hose ONLY for Hydrapak (does not include connector or bite piece as pictured)
- Leak-proof and easy to fill with SLIDE SEAL - PLUG-N-PLAY allows quick removal of the hose - Free from BPA and PVC
The BPA- and PVC-free Hydration Bladder 2 Insulated with insulated hose and a 20% increase in water flow lets you lap it up on even the coldest day in the snow. - Leak-proof and easy to fill with Slide Seal - Easy to clean all parts - Can be filled with hot or cold water (up to 60°C) - Volume: 2L - Weight: 140g - Measures: 17 x 32 x 1cm
- Extra-strong magnet keeps the drinking tube in position during your activity. - Two-piece design for attachment to the hip belt, backpack or vest - Fits all EVOC hydration systems (excluding insulated drinking tubes)
Next-level protector backpack with outstanding carrying comfort and maximum ventilation. 10 Years of back-protection technology experience led into the revolutionary AIRSHIELD protector concept, combining highest standards in safety with a maximum in carrying comfort for ambitious enduro riding. - Next-level protector technology AIRSHIELD with highest shock-absorption properties - 360° ventilation for ultimate carrying comfort - 2 hip belt pouches (one elastic + one zipable) - Hydration system compartment & tool compartment - XC/DH Helmet carry - Seamless shoulder straps & height-adjustable hip belt
Versatile mountain bike backpack with outstanding carrying comfort and intelligent pocket management. - Most versatile entry-level riding backpack - Technical, well-ventilated carrying system with extra-wide hip belt - Superior comfort, well-climatized AIR-PAD back padding - Superior pocket management - Internal tool compartment with organizer functionality - Exterior transport flap for your bike helmet - Compatible with hydration bladders up to 3 liters - Volume: 12L
- Most versatile entry-level riding backpack - Technical, well ventilated carrying System with extra wide hip belt - Superior comfort, well-climatized Air Pad back padding - Superior pocket management - Internal tool compartment with organizer functionality - Exterior transport flap for your bike helmet - Compatible with hydration bladders up to 3 liters - Material: N 100/D. Shadow Box, PU Coated, P200D - Volume: 8L - Size: 24 x 43 x 8cm (9.4 x 16.9 x 3.5”) - Weight: 500g (1.1lbs)
- The EVOC STAGE 6L is a technical bike backpack with numerous features and details, making it the perfect choice for short enduro rides or manoeuvres in the park. The BRACE LINK carrying system has freely moving shoulder straps for maximum mobility on your bike. - 2L hydration System included - Emergency plan (integrated) - Attachment System for: helmet (XC, full face) - Tool compartment (separate, quick access) - Material: N 210D Ripstop HD, 3D Air Mesh - Volume: 6L - Size: 23 x 44 x 6cm (9.1 x 17.3 x 2.4") - Weight: 640g (1.4lbs)
Next-level performance protector daypack focused on carrying comfort, weight reduction, and flexibility. - Next-generation protector backpack - Liteshield PLUS (level 2) - Extremely lightweight - Next-level carrying comfort, back fit and load distribution - Wide hip wings and Airoflex hip belt for optimum fit - Quick access to separate tool compartment - Integrated waterproof raincover - Compatible with hydration bladders up to 3L - Volume: 16L
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Lightest & stiffest adjustable rear carrier with repair storage options. Customize your setup with the ideal cage, color and finish. Select a standard XLAB GORILLA Cage, with a high 10 lb grip on bottle, or GORILLA XT Cage with 14 lb grip on bottle. AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft. HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position. STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms. FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy. HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - Your choice of 10 or 14 lb of grip (approx) on bottle to prevent bottle launches. ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 bag or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER.
XLAB's Gorilla Carbon Cage is one of the most popular rear bottle cages on the market! It boasts an amazing 7-pound grip force to keep bottles in place on bumpy roads and it's been specifically tweaked to work perfectly with saddle-mounted cage carriers. The Gorilla has over two times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit.
XLAB's Gorilla XT Carbon Cage is perfect for mountain bikes, rear-mounted carriers and other high-stress hydration situations. The XT has over 4 times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit. It boasts an amazing 14-pound grip force on bottles.
Low-cost dual carrier with NEW Italian-made cages. Featuring 60% more grip force with an 8lb bottle grip. Includes 2 saddle mounts & 2 Xenon cages. Does not include bag. - Dual bottle system tucks neatly behind your saddle for easy access to hydration - NEW upgraded Italian-made, Xenon cages increase cage grip force by 60% over original model - Mounts low to not hinder your ability to get on and off the bike - First-time rear hydration system buyer? Mounts with a single screw for no-fuss install so you can self-install and quickly get on the road Ideal for first-time rear hydration system buyers - Ergonomically designed so you can easily access the bottle even with limited flexibility - Adjust bottle height by up to 1" to perfectly position to your comfort level Worry-free bottle security - High-gripping Xenon cages tout an 8lbs grip force (approx) – within the ideal range of rear system grip force for worry-free bottle retention Easy storage upgrades readily available - Add an XLAB Mini Bag – a compact storage bag that sleekly mounts between the cages! - Mini Bag easily fits all the essentials for a clincher repair kit – 1 tube, XLAB Air Strike CO2 cartridges, patch kit, XLAB inflator and tire levers - Includes: 2 Mini Wing Cage mounting brackets and 2 XENON Cages - Color: Silver mounting brackets with black cages - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum mounting brackets. Nylon composite cages. - Cage Grip Force: 8lbs (3.6 kg) approx - Weight: 186g - Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
High-performance simplicity. New carbon design leverages the groundbreaking, award-winning design of the Torpedo Kompact 100 for an even lighter weight, sleeker and more rough-road durable hydration system. - NEW unidirectional high-modulus carbon mounting plate - Includes NEW high-grip carbon Raptor Cage, color-customizable to suit your setup - Just add your choice of beverage: Includes hyper-reflective Cool Shot bottle to keep liquids super cool - SecureClip Brackets Install in an Instant: No ugly cable-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape needed to secure system: SecureClip brackets simply clip on and Velcro down to aerobars - On top Garmin computer mount gives quick-glance bird's-eye-view of your cycling data All Inclusive System - Comes with everything you need – mounting plate, Garmin-specific computer mount, cage and bottle No-Fuss Installation - Torpedo Kompact 500 comes fully assembled - No Zip-ties, rubberbands or need to concoct your own mounting solution required – simply click-on and Velcro-down - XLAB SecureClip brackets eliminate rattling and shifting. Fits 22.2mm diameter aerobar extensions. \ - Megadjust means the widest adjustment range available, fitting aerobars 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) apart Data Right Where You Need It - Designed for easy placement of Garmin bike computers, Garmin Forerunner and Fenix watches w/ Simple Quarter Turn interface (check Compatibility tab for specifics) Rear Offset Design - While bulkier systems limit hand placement and force your hands into limited pockets – the short, compact design (just 145mm / 5.7in) clears the aerobars for more, comfortable hand positions - Perfect for shorter aerobars – rear offset design moves bottle weight over stem and doesn't require a significant amount of space from your aerobars - Improves bike handling compared to systems that load weight onto aerobars Kit-Match with a Color Customizable Cage: - Color match your bike kit! Insulated Bottle - Hyper-reflective Cool Shot insulated bottle keeps liquids super cool Highest Bottle Grip of Kompact Series - 6 lb grip force is durable for rough road conditions: Carbon anti-launch design increases grip force - Capacity: Includes 20oz (600ml) XLAB COOL SHOT insulated bottle - Adjustment Range: 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) - Weight: 154.4g (without bottle or computer) - Length: 145mm - Bottle Grip Force: 7lbs Construction - Bottle: Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified bottle - Mounting Plate: Carbon - Cage: Carbon chassis, polycarbonate RAPTOR TALON cage ends - Brackets: Nylon Composite with Velcro Straps coated with no-slip extension grip
TORPEDO KOMPACT 500 LITE Features - Complete System - just add bottle. - No-Fuss Installation, Comes Fully Assembled - Forget using zip-ties, rubber bands, or tape to attach your bottle, our SECURECLICK™ BRACKETS quickly and easily ‘click’ onto your aerobars, providing a secure fit and eliminating rattling and shifting. - MEGADJUST™ means the widest adjustment range available, fitting aerobars 70 mm-150 mm (center-to-center) apart. - Have wider bars? Need to fit aerobar extension larger than the industry standard 22.2 mm? We can make custom brackets to fit aerobar extensions set wider than 160 mm and diameters up to 27 mm, check out our custom SECURECLICK™ BRACKETS page for details! - Data Right Where You Need It - Over-the-bottle computer mount positions your computer exactly where you need it for easy viewing. Comes compatible with Garmin®? and Wahoo®? quarter turn computers. Use a different computer? Check out our TORPEDO COMPUTER ADAPTER KIT to see additional computer mount options. (also check the compatibility tab for fit specifics). - Rear Offset Design - The short, compact design easily clears tight aerobars, providing a more comfortable hand position. - Reversible design allows you to choose between removing the bottle towards or away from your body. - Perfect for shorter aerobars – rear offset design moves bottle weight over stem and doesn’t require a significant amount of space from your aerobars. - Improves bike handling compared to systems that load weight onto aerobars.
Aluminum BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 6061-T6 Aluminum - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
XLAB Torpedo Versa Slim Aero Drink System - Compatible with Trek Speed Concept Monobars, Cervelo EX10 Risers, Cervelo EX11 Risers, Argon 18 Integrated Cockpit, TriRig Alpha One, and 51 Speedshop Mono Riser Systems - Clean, integrated, and streamlined look - Carbon fiber plate and cage gives you the perfect balance of lightweight and durability - with over 6 lbs of tenacious grip. - Telescoping computer mount places your computer right where you want it. Garmin® | Wahoo® | Cateye® | Polar® | Sigma® Compatible
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
Fancy up that bottle cage with a fresh new water bottle from Whisky Parts Co. This insulated 23-oz. bottle with a MoFlo cap makes instant refreshment possible! - Insulated for temperature optimization - Purist technology shields the inside of the bottle from any bad taste, mold, or staining - Squeezable materials allow for unmatched flexibility and comfort
The OUTLANDER 9 is a slim and solid all-day performance hydration daypack with 9 liters of storage for hydration and gear. Designed with our award winning No Dancing Monkey 4-point harness technology that makes the pack 100% bounce free in action and gives stretch support for maximum breathing capacity without messing with your balance or style. - Zero bounce with NDM 1.0 harness-Our patented harness system with 4-point performance suspension - 3.0L / 100 oz Elite-Hydration bladder included with fixed tube coupling - 9L storage capacity-enough room for a one-day enduro adventure THE SMOOTHES PERFORMANCE HYDRATION DAYPACK Whether you need a mountain bike backpack or enduro backpack the OUTLANDER 9 got you covered. Enough room for the whole day to keep your tool and gear in safe position, not affecting you balance and a great hydro pack to keep you hydrated while on the move. CARRY YOUR GEAR The Outlander is the perfect biking backpack with a total storage of 8L, enough for a full day of riding. The pack has a total of 8 smart storage pockets for your personal gear and food and when using a MTB backpack you might end up wetter than expected, so we added a water-resistant phone pocket at the back, you will probably thank us for that later! STAY HYDRATED IN ACTION Equipped with a 3.0 liter Elite hydration bladder with a Slide-Seal top for easier filling, which is held in place by a unique bladder compression sleeve to prevent any movement inside the main compartment.
Page 1 of 16 Next page