- Soft, durable vacuum formed foam - Will not absorb water - Satin silver steel rails - Dimensions: 11 x 6.25-inch
$9.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Saddle Johnny saves commuters and everyday riders from ever riding on a wet seat again. Anyone who has ever left their bike outside knows the cold and wet feeling of riding their bike after a storm. The Saddle Johnny protects your seat from the elements and you from a wet ride home. Made from a 100% waterproof and UV resistant material, the Saddle Johnny simply slips on and over your seat to protect it from rain, sleet and snow. It features built-in elastic for a tight fit and it fits road, mountain and hybrid seats. It also folds small to fit in any seat bag so it's always ready when you need it.
Elegant, slight curves accentuate this inviting shape that redefines what comfort is capable of at such a low weight. From where the pavement ends, to B-road pursuits and cyclocross run ups, our SL8 saddle provides irrefutable comfort in a minimalist, svelte package. - Narrow, tapered nose and midsection minimize chafing during longer pedaling sessions - Short overall length for seamless on-off transitions - Thin, lightweight padding keeps the overall weight down - Carbon rails, 7mm x 9mm
The Silverado is one of WTB’s most iconic and revered saddle shapes. Lightweight and slim, the design oozes speed while proving to be incredibly comfortable. Ride a Silverado and you’ll quickly know what everyone’s raving about. - Long, tapered nose and flatter platform provide ample real estate for shifting positions - Optimized padding-to-weight ratio make the Silverado a hit across all disciplines, including road - Carbon rails, 7mm x 9mm
The Volt is our most popular mountain saddle. Shaped for speed and comfort, time tested and proven, the Volt makes for an incredibly versatile saddle that has gained endless acclaim among riders. - Medium padding thickness and subtle curves make the Volt our most popular mountain saddle - An upward curved tail and gentle drop to the nose provide something to push against while pedaling - Titanium rails
Angle Saddles are lightweight, performance-oriented saddles for road or off-road use. - Unisex sizing, 144mm width - 234 grams - Gel Top padding with Microfiber cover - Rail Material: Titanium Alloy - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic
A lightweight Pivotal saddle with added durability that can take on anything from the track to the trail due to its composite web design. - Carbonite composite shell construction - Lightweight hollow alloy bolt - Lightweight alloy rocker panel - Ergonomically sculpted shape - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Composite - Length: 240mm - Width: 125mm - Weight: 145g
- More flexible DualTech Carbonite two-density body specifically for MTB - Includes a friction pad that, if installed, keeps the rider positioned in the sweet spot - ArcFlex bosses suspend rails at the front and the rear for further shock absorption
Terry's longest distance, lowest profile, widest cutaway Butterfly with something extra: Poron XRD. Designed to take comfort up a notch for endurance riding, the Butterfly Century is engineered with a layer of Poron XRD shock absorbing material between the saddle’s base and foam layers. The Poron XRD reduces road shock and allows for a thinner layer of foam and narrower overall saddle profile, without loss of rider comfort. A larger foam cutout provides greater soft tissue relief. Additionally, the Century features a thin layer of gel along the top, a wider cutaway, sculpted foam for pressure relief in key areas and seamless Fibra-tek cover that reduces the incidence of high cadence chafing. - Length x width: 262mm x 152mm - Weight: 268 g / 9.5 oz. - Rails: Ti-316
- Top-end racing/performance saddle with signature Terry cutaway center - Designed for female or male anatomy with gender-specific shape and size - Low profile, flat top with multi-density injection molded foam - Lightweight, integrally suspended rails
The men’s Cite Y Gel saddle is designed for the recreational rider who spends a half day on the bike or less, rides nearly upright with lots of weight against the saddle, prefers the closest thing to a pillow, or has significant lower back pain. A completely seamless, gel top with large cutaway is guaranteed to hit and miss in all the right places. The Cite’s long-lasting synthetic vinyl top is easy to maintain and will look new for years. - Length x width: 274mm x 173mm - Weight: 479 g / 16.9 oz.
The Corta has a shorter overall length and a dropped nose which both combine to eliminate excess surface area, prevent chafing and alleviate pressure. The Corta is engineered with Terry's largest cutaway for the greatest relief channel possible. Additionally, it’s supportive and flat at the rear so you have a good platform for sustained climbing in the saddle. - Rear wing microsuede panels are bonded to a premium Dura-tek cover with screen-printed graphics and light perforations - Gender: Women's - Rail Material: Titanium - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Length: 250mm - Width: 149mm - Weight: 235g
- Century model features wider, longer cutaway center and shock absorbing Poron XRD - Poron XRD is a lightweight innovative shock absorbing material for added comfort, excellent for long distance rides - Lightweight, integrally suspended rails, Ti-316 - Length x width: 277mm x 137mm - Weight: 257 g / 9.1 oz
Terry Precision Fly Ti Men's saddles feature a center cutaway to reduce pressure. - Gender: Men's - Rail Material: Titanium - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Length: 277mm - Width: 140mm - Weight: 266g
Terry's FLX Gel saddle for women offers the latest evolution in split saddle technology. The gel version of the FLX is ideal for elite riders who prefer a lightweight, lightly padded saddle with just a touch of gel to take the edge off. The FLX Gel has a complete cutaway front to back for added comfort and flexibility, with both front and rear gel relief. Slim profile. - Length x width: 260mm x 142mm - Weight: 258 g / 9.1 oz. - Rails: Manganese
$185.00 - $200.00
- Super-stiff carbon injected base - 7x7mm hollow titanium round rails - Ergonomic cutout - Short nose design for multiple sitting positions - Kush Foam Technology fuses comfort and performance - Our Signature Pure PU compound gives maximum grip in wet and dry conditions - Anatomic Intelligence (Ai) Technology.R&D optimizes ergonomics and comfort - Ride experience: Road, TT, MTB - Widths: 143mm (255g), 155mm (266g)
- Full 3K Carbon Base - Ultralight 140g - Our Signature Pure PU compound gives maximum grip in wet and dry conditions - Anatomic Intelligence (Ai) technology based on heavy R&D optimizes ergonomics and comfort - Ride experience: Road - Width: One Size
Show your swag in the city. The eUrban saddle has all the necessary features of an e-bike saddle while fusing the high-performance design of our high-end saddles. With unmatched graphics to top it off, the eUrban saddle is the clear choice. - Ergonomic handle designed for eBikes - Our Signature Pure PU compound gives maximum grip in wet and dry conditions - Oil Slick hollow rails - Anatomic Intelligence (Ai) technology based on heavy R&D optimizes ergonomics and comfort - Ride experience: eBikes - Width: One Size
- Dual spring saddle with chrome grab bar and vintage feel - Chrome front spring and dual rear springs offer a plush comfortable ride - Heavy duty vinyl top resists tearing and scuffs - Pillar style seat post clamp - 11.5" x 8.5"
- Universal design double rail saddle clamp
• 12-3/4 x 14in • Padded black top with red stitching • Steel base • Coil spring suspension • Flat rails
- Deluxe gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Locking drawstring
- Deluxe gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Locking drawstring - Dimensions: 12 x 13 inches
- Deluxe gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Locking drawstring
• Waterproof nylon seat cover • Protect your saddle from dirt and water
- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
Replace that old saddle with something more comfortable, like Sunlite's Spring City Bike Saddle. This wide, cush saddle uses a chrome web-spring base to evenly support your weight and smooth out the bumpiest rides.
• 13" long x 12.5" wide • With springs • Flat rails
- Trail inspired and designed to support the rider equally well on uphill and downhill - A slight kick-up in the back for uphill, and added lower back support - Adaptive edges in high friction areas, also contour to rider’s personal shape and movement - Reinforced Impact Zones - Pronounced Relief Channel - Features: Co-molded Construction, Anatomic Race Inspired Profile, Tuned Flex Points and Contact Edges, Reinforced Impact Zones - Material (Upper): 3D co-molded foam - Material (shell): Fiber reinforced polymer - Material (rail): Hollow Chromoly - Size (mm): 144 x 265 - Weight (g): ±280
- Balances the padded comfort required by trail riders with the sleek profile desired by aggressive riders and racers - Relatively flat upper shape maximizes rider maneuverability facilitating fast position changes - Adaptive edges in high friction areas, also contour to rider’s personal shape and movement - Co-molded construction with reinforced Impact Zones and Tuned Flex Points - Human Factor ergonomic design with pronounced Relief Channel reduces pressure blending all day comfort and performance - FEATURES: Co-molded Construction, Anatomic Comfort Profile, Tuned Flex Points and Contact Edges, Reinforced Impact Zones - MATERIAL - UPPER: 3D co-molded foam and durable synthetic skin - MATERIAL - SHELL: Fiber reinforced polymer - MATERIAL - RAIL: Hollow Chromoly - SIZE (mm): 144 x 265 -WEIGHT (g): ±280
Page 1 of 5 Next page