Zipp's SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It's stiff, secure and light weight with a sleek design that compliments any bike. It's a perfect addition to a mountain climber's favorite feather-light road bike, but it's tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross. Designed using SRAM Exogram technology, found in SRAM RED cranks, the new SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) while exceeding our stiffness-to-weight standards. The SL Speed is available in six sizes ranging from 70 to 120mm to meet any rider's fit needs. Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Designed using SRAM Exogram technology - New SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) - ±6° carbon stem - Secure with four bolt faceplace using Torx T25 bolt heads - Matte Black finish - Lifetime warranty - Zipp Quickview integrated mount available separately
The SL Sprint Stem is an ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight. The stem weighs in at just 1.8g per newton meter of stiffness using SRAM's Exogram technology. Designed with feedback from top pros to meet the unrelenting demands of Grand Tour sprinters. Zipp also tapped into expertise gained from its pioneering carbon stems and exhaustively researched the marketplace to create the SL Sprint Stem. The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that's designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body. Available in six sizes, ranging from 90 to 140mm, to meet any rider's fit needs. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Carbon Exogram construction delivers the stiffest stem on the market gram for gram. - Secure with four bolt faceplace using Torx T25 bolt heads - Matte Black finish - Lifetime warranty - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately
$53.00 - $60.00 $60.00 Up to 12% Off
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
$42.00 - $45.00
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.
Based on the classic "Trail style" stems we all used to ride back in the day, the Patrol stem features a smooth, simple shape with a wider faceplate, larger head bolts, and hidden CNC cutouts under the stem to keep the weight down without making the stem look like a block of Swiss cheese. A slightly longer 53mm reach and a recessed topcap for a flush fit with the Patrol forks, make this stem the perfect crown jewel of the Patrol line. - 6061-T6 alloy, full CNC machined - Wider 47.5mm faceplate to prevent bar slip
The Ultracycle Adjustable Threadless Stem gives you quick and easy handlebar height adjustment. The Ultracycle Adjustable Stem allows you to adjust the rise of your stem with ranges of -10 degrees to 50 degrees. - Melt-forged alloy - 1-1/8'' steerer clamp diameter - Adjustable rise -10 to 50 degree - Black anodized Angle: -10-50 Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm Color: Black Length: 110mm Material: Aluminum Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8''
$38.00 - $40.00 $42.00 - $43.00 Up to 10% Off
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
$99.95 - $121.95
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
The Treymone stem features a 51mm reach and a 27mm rise. - Trey Jones and Simone Barraco signature - Heat treated cro-mo M8 6mm solid hex bolts - Cold forged & CNC machined 6061-T6 Alloy
The Syncros Creston iC is the ultimate in terms of integration on the road. Clean and uncluttered our new Syncros combo cockpit allows us to route all the cables completely internally through the bar, headset and into the frame as part of SCOTT’s new ICC routing. - Carbon UD, Superlight Layup - Compact Bend 75mm/125mm Reach/Drop - Clamp Diameter: iC (integrated Cockpit) - Steerer Diameter: 1-1/4" for Scott Addict RC MY20 - Weight: 280g
The RR 1.5 stem offers the rider or mechanic the ability to change the stem without cutting the disc brake cables while simultaneously offering a fully integrated cable setup. A removable top allows for easy access while a magnetic stem cap cover completes the minimalist look. KEY FEATURES - Fully integrated cables - Lightweight Alloy construction - Change stem without cutting cables - Model 275431
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
$92.99 $125.00 26% Off
Specialized's S-Works SL Stem is sleek and lightweight. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum road stem . - Includes expander plug for carbon steerer tubes and titanium hardware.
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem for use with 35mm handlebars - Dial your fit with micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, E-Bike Specs: - Key Technologies: MGR Alloy, chamfered bar clamp, top-cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 35mm - Stack height: 34mm - Weight: ±131g (35mm) / ±136g (40mm) ±139g (45mm) ±141g (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
- Highly weight-optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life Features: - Key Technologies: Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered bar clamp, Custom Top-Cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 31.8mm - Stack Height: 34mm - Weight: ±133g (33mm) / ±138g (38mm) ±140g (43mm) ±143g (48mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
$59.99 - $69.99
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
$40.00 - $45.00
Salsa's Guide Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response on the road or trail. - Bead-blasted, then anodized - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation - Stack Height: 40
Inspired by a classic design from the 80's and named after a legendary SoCal BMX track, the Narler stem embodies the true essence of retro BMX. Key Features: 1-1/8" threadless CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum 55mm reach 28mm stack height SE Wing logo on top and bottom Can be inverted Cr-Mo bolts
$104.00 - $140.45 $119.95 - $140.45 Up to 26% Off
- CNC machined 2014 aluminum body and 7075 aluminum clamps - 240 degree wrap-around, twin plate clamping system - External webbing to maximize structural strength - 118-158g including stainless steel bolts
The new ShockStop PRO Stem blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern bikes, while reducing fatigue and strain. Along with the ShockStop Suspension Seatpost, this system works together to suspend the rider and smooth out rough terrain on the bike you already own, making your ride smoother, faster, and more comfortable. Benefits: - Go further—reduce fatigue from bumps and vibrations - Ride faster—energy that is normally wasted suspending your body is converted into forward motion - Take control—customize your suspension feel to float over obstacles and maintain control over rough terrain - GPS and Utility Mounts sold separately Details: - Titanium Hardware - 15% Reduction in Weight over standard ShockStop - Refined premium finish - The ShockStop Stem in available in +/-6 degree angle with 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, and 120mm lengths - Effective suspension travel: up to 20mm - Includes 5 swappable elastomers to fine tune your riding style - Check technical specs for compatibility What's in the Box: - 1 x ShockStop PRO Stem - 5 x swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional in box) - All required hardware
An adjustable stiffness suspension stem that smooths out the ride by reducing the affects of impacts and road vibrations. - Unwanted vertical movement is absorbed by twin interchangeable elastomers - Stem retains torsional rigidity - Travel is limited to 1-2 centimeters - Made with 6061-T6 Aluminum - Includes 5 swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional) to customize the ride feel for your bike, weight, and riding style
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength. - CNC Aluminum - 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames - Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength - TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
$109.99 $149.99 27% Off
Length: 55mm Clamp 31.8mm 0 degree Black
$49.00 $99.99 51% Off
Lighten up and beautify your race machine with Pro's sweet XCR Stem. Constructed of 7075 aluminum with a high-tech "puzzle" handlebar clamp, this trick stem offers excellent stiffness for maximum power transfer. It also has opposing bolts on the steerer clamp for a safe and secure grip. Clamp: 31.8mm Length: 110mm Angle: +5degrees
$37.39 - $42.79
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
$89.50 $104.00 14% Off
Joining our Carbon Handlebar is the OneUp Stem. Designed for everything from trail riding to Enduro racing. The OneUp Stem can be used with a regular star nut and top cap like every other stem. It’s also compatible with existing threaded EDC top caps, for people who’ve already threaded their steerer tube. SPECS - Length: 35mm (155g) 50mm (173g) / 35mm Dia. / 0° Rise - Colour: Black. - Stack Height: 39mm - Bar Clamp Width: 55mm - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Aaron Ross' signature Boss v2 stem is a classic top-load, 6-bolt design. Along with other Odyssey v2 stems, the bolt heads have been upgraded to a larger size and the clamping area features unique surface contouring for superior handlebar grip - Special surface contouring and a larger bolt head spec for superior handlebar grip - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter)
The Odyssey Broc v2 stem is a refined update to Broc Raiford's popular signature Raft stem. The Broc stem utilizes a classic top-load and 6-bolt design, but it now comes with a slightly taller 33mm rise and sleeker lines below the clamp. The bolt heads have been upgraded to a larger size and the clamping area features unique surface contouring for superior handlebar grip. - Special surface contouring and a larger bolt head spec for superior handlebar grip - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter)
Page 1 of 9 Next page