Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
$9.95 - $11.95
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.5mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 1350mm & 2350mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Brakes - 3000mm Of Black 5mm Cable Housing - 3 Sets Of Donuts - 6 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps
$95.00 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$47.50 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
$7.92 $9.00 12% Off
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
$39.60 $45.00 12% Off
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
$41.36 $46.00 - $47.00 Up to 12% Off
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
$41.36 - $47.00 $46.99 - $47.00 Up to 12% Off
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
$35.20 - $39.00 $37.00 - $39.00 Up to 10% Off
SRAM's SlickWire Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors. - Weight: 99 grams (pair)
$8.65 - $8.79 $8.79 Up to 2% Off
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
Basics brake cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Compatible with Mountain and Road for Shimano/SRAM - Lead-free PVC housing - Enough cable and housing for one brake
$44.99 - $49.99
Jagwire Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose is the perfect way to customize your bike while enhancing braking performance and durability. Simply select the Mountain Pro hose color you want and match it with a Quick-Fit kit (sold separately) for your brake system.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers. - Allow the easy installation of Jagwire hose with Shimano disc brakes - Kits contain enough hardware for both front and rear brakes - Requires Jagwire Mountain Pro Universal Disc Brake Hose Kit for installation - Compatible with Shimano XTR M975, Deore XT M775, SLX M665, LX T665 and M585, Hone M601, Deore T615, M595, M535 and M525, Alfine S500 and S501, Metrea U5000, Alivio M4050, Acera M3050, and Non-Series T605, MT500, M575, M486, M485, M446, M445, M395, M365, and M355
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers.
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. - Each Bottle contains 500 tips
$4.99 $5.00 On Sale
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
- 11-Speed brake & shift cable/housing set - Special 4.1mm derailleur housing for reduced friction - Everything you need for a Campy-equipped bike in one simple kit - Fits all Campagnolo Ultra-Shift, Power-Shift, Ergopower, Time Trial and Flat bar systems - Includes 4 cables, housing & ferrules - Cable Head: Road - Diameter: 1.2 mm - End Type: Campy - Housing Diameter: 4.1 mm
$3.99 - $6.99
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free - 2750mm length is compatible with tandems
Upgrade the performance of your drivetrain with this convenient kit that includes all parts needed for smooth and reliable performance. - This smooth and reliable kit is a great performance upgrade for your bike; - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Low-friction cables are both 2300mm long, for front and rear shifting - Black compressionless housing comes pre-lubed is 3200mm long - Kit includes shift ferrules, frame protectors, and cable end caps - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
$4.99 - $19.99
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: Up to 7.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 9.5-11" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other, and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
SRAM's Rim Brake Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all road hydraulic rim brakes. - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic rim brakes - Length: 2000mm
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
Page 1 of 4 Next page