Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
$2.99 - $3.29
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
$9.95 - $11.95
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.5mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 1350mm & 2350mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Brakes - 3000mm Of Black 5mm Cable Housing - 3 Sets Of Donuts - 6 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps
$10.00 - $11.95
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.1mm Diameter Finish - Comes With 15000mm & 2100mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Derailleurs - 2800mm Of Black 4mm Cable Housing - 6 Sets Of Donuts - 9 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps - Rubber Shielding
$95.00 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$47.50 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
$7.92 $9.00 12% Off
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
$39.60 $45.00 12% Off
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
$41.36 $46.00 - $47.00 Up to 12% Off
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
$41.36 - $47.00 $46.99 - $47.00 Up to 12% Off
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
$35.20 - $39.00 $37.00 - $39.00 Up to 10% Off
SRAM's SlickWire Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors. - Weight: 99 grams (pair)
$8.65 - $8.79 $8.79 Up to 2% Off
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
Basics brake cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Compatible with Mountain and Road for Shimano/SRAM - Lead-free PVC housing - Enough cable and housing for one brake
$44.99 - $49.99
Jagwire Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose is the perfect way to customize your bike while enhancing braking performance and durability. Simply select the Mountain Pro hose color you want and match it with a Quick-Fit kit (sold separately) for your brake system.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers. - Allow the easy installation of Jagwire hose with Shimano disc brakes - Kits contain enough hardware for both front and rear brakes - Requires Jagwire Mountain Pro Universal Disc Brake Hose Kit for installation - Compatible with Shimano XTR M975, Deore XT M775, SLX M665, LX T665 and M585, Hone M601, Deore T615, M595, M535 and M525, Alfine S500 and S501, Metrea U5000, Alivio M4050, Acera M3050, and Non-Series T605, MT500, M575, M486, M485, M446, M445, M395, M365, and M355
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers.
$11.99 - $15.99
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. - Each Bottle contains 500 tips
$4.99 $5.00 On Sale
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
- 11-Speed brake & shift cable/housing set - Special 4.1mm derailleur housing for reduced friction - Everything you need for a Campy-equipped bike in one simple kit - Fits all Campagnolo Ultra-Shift, Power-Shift, Ergopower, Time Trial and Flat bar systems - Includes 4 cables, housing & ferrules - Cable Head: Road - Diameter: 1.2 mm - End Type: Campy - Housing Diameter: 4.1 mm
$3.99 - $6.99
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free - 2750mm length is compatible with tandems
Upgrade the performance of your drivetrain with this convenient kit that includes all parts needed for smooth and reliable performance. - This smooth and reliable kit is a great performance upgrade for your bike; - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Low-friction cables are both 2300mm long, for front and rear shifting - Black compressionless housing comes pre-lubed is 3200mm long - Kit includes shift ferrules, frame protectors, and cable end caps - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
$4.99 - $19.99
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: Up to 7.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 9.5-11" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Shop dispenser of aluminum cable end caps to prevent cable fray - 500 pieces - 1.6mm
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free. - 30m - Made in Japan
Page 1 of 6 Next page