The Kenda Regolith is an all-round mountain bike tire developed to set the benchmark in offroad versatility. Lightweight, rolls fast while providing excellent cornering and braking traction on wet. - Versatile tread design - Extremely predictable and confidence inspiring handling in all conditions. Excellent cornering and braking traction in wet & dry - Front and Rear application - Sidewall Casing Technology (SCT) is the optimization of existing Kenda tire construction technologies, allowing for a tire to maximize the benefits of fluid based sealants while also increasing the strength of sidewalls for resistance to slices and abrasion
Over a decade after its original release, the Nevegal gets a complete makeover that leaves no aspect of the tire unchanged. The tread pattern was updated for reduced rolling resistance and now features the new EN-DTC rubber compound. The casing benefits from the latest in material technology featuring the Advanced Trail Casing optimized for enduro racing and trail riding. - Superior flat resistance. The new ATC casing uses Kenda’s proprietary lightweight material K-Armor to increase puncture resistance by 174% over traditional aramid breakers - Responsive ride. EN-DTC dual tread rubber balances wear and grip, letting the knobs do the work of control and braking on the ground - Easy going. The new design and material offers 50% less rolling resistance than the original Nevegal - E-Bike ready. Certified to the ECE-R75 standards for e-bikes up to 50km/h in speed
$79.95 - $89.95
The Hellkat is an allround gravity tire and was developed with UR Team pro riders. An optimized tread design lets you rip across a wide range of conditions, never letting you down through sharp turns or aggressive braking. Equipped with a gravity, enduro or trail casing, the Hellkat is unimpressed by any sharp object you may encounter on your ride. Don't be just fast—be fast as hell! - The right casing for you—Choose between ATC for trails, AEC for enduro or AGC for a super strong casing and maximum flat protection. - The latest compound technology—Dual layer compound for extra grip and control, or dual tread compound for longer tread life. - Versatile—Tread design is optimized for a wide range of conditions balancing traction, handling and rolling speed. - Tubeless ready – Saves weight and provides a better rolling performance and more controlled handling. Riding tubeless also reduces the chance of flats.
$84.95 - $89.95
- Developed with Aaron Gwin - Kenda's all new dry condition moutain bike tire - Shines with excellent cornering predictability and particularly high puncture protection - 40% higher puncture protection than the current market leading tire
$36.99 - $45.99
- The everyday tire for smooth, fast riding on hard packed terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Force Racing tires to ensure smooth and fast riding
$42.99 - $46.99
- The everyday tire for grip on mixed and soft terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Wild Racing tires ensure grip and agility
$49.99 - $59.99
- Urban tire with road tread pattern - 5mm thick anti-puncture protection layer
- A tire that is exclusively designed to be ridden in bike parks. - It takes many of the same technologies from the rest of the range but using a more durable compound to give it a longer lifespan for those extra laps of the park.
- Control in all riding conditions thanks to the Gum-X technology and the MICHELIN Force XC2 Racing Line tread pattern - Light and resistant thanks to the 3x60 TPI casing with puncture protection provided by the high density fiber layer under the tread
- Maximum grip on soft and mixed terrain thanks to the wide-spaced studs and Gum-X technology - Light and resistant thanks to the 3x60 TPI casing with puncture protection provided by the high density fiber layer under the tread
- The MICHELIN FORCE XC2 tire enhances control in a wide range of riding conditions thanks to the updated tread pattern with taller, wide-spaced knobs. - Gum-X compound optimizes the balance between rolling efficiency and traction. - Cross Shield 2 casing provides extra pinch protection designed to prevent tread and sidewall damage.
The Wild AM2 Competition tire features more grip for mixed and soft terrain. - Wild AM² tread pattern combined with Gum-X technology delivers maximum grip when cornering and excellent braking performance - Light and robust Gravity Shield casing
- Maximum braking and responsive cornering inspired by MICHELIN Wild Enduro ranges - Gum-X compound optimizes the balance between rolling efficiency and traction - The MICHELIN Cross Shield2 casing provides extra pinch protection designed to prevent tread and sidewall damage
$84.99 - $86.99
Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass, and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN Force AM tire is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. - Offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding
- The next generation MICHELIN XC race tire that gives you acceleration & momentum - Used by our cross country pros for racing at the highest level! - More speed thanks to its semi slick tread pattern - Gum-X compound optimizes the balance between rolling efficiency and traction - Cross Shield2 casing provides extra pinch protection designed to prevent tread and sidewall damage
- A fast tire on hard-packed terrain - Tread pattern design reduces rolling resistance - Gum-X technology optimizes grip on hard terrain - Light and robust Gravity Shield casing
More speed...thanks to a tread pattern optimized for rear use and providing excellent performance and maximum progressivity. More grip...thanks to a GUM-X3D design combining grip, traction and performance More strength...thanks to the strong, lightweight "Gravity Shield" 3x33 TPI casing designed for rear-mounted Enduro riding and "Pinch Protection" on the bead to increase rigidity and minimize pinch flats - E-Bike ready
Lug pattern designed to give greater progressiveness, terrain versatility and maximum grip when braking New 3x60 TPI casing with high-density fibers, lighter, more comfortable and robust, tailored to Enduro racing -01 & -03: Front, -02 & -04: Rear Maximum durability with the new Gravity Shield casing, offering greater ride comfort Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 Tire Width: 2.4 TPI: 60TPI Tire PSI: 60 Bead: Folding Tire Weight: 1035g Tire Compound: GUM-X Tire Technology: GravityShield Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Primary Color: Black Tire Width Range: 2.30 - 2.60" Labeled Size: 29x2.40" Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Ready e-Bike approved: No
More speed...thanks to a tread pattern designed for the front wheel. Its block design provides more progressivity and terrain versatility. More grip...thanks to the Magi-X rubber compound that provides maximum braking and cornering grip in all conditions (dry, wet) and temperatures (hot, cold) More strength...thanks to the strong, lightweight "Gravity Shield" 3x60 TPII casing designed for Enduro riding and its high-density reinforcement - E-Bike ready
- The DH22 tire is the more versatile in the range allowing it to perform best on soft and mixed terrain, but it will still ride well on harder trails - It is built with the Magi-X compound and the Down Hill Shield to ensure good stud penetration on soft terrain while combining stability on hard terrain
- The DH34 tire is made to perform best on hard, rocky terrain and in bike parks - Using the Magi-X compound and the Down Hill Shield casing the tire provides maximum grip and high-speed stability on all hard terrain
The E-Wild features a new generation of top-of-the-range compounds that give better rolling strength and increased efficiency, for more miles of riding. - More grip: Optimal grip with its lateral and central compounds designed to optimize motricity, even on climbs, and transmit the bike's full power - Extra protection: Based on its Pinch Protection technology, which absorbs the energy from pinch flats and its Gravity Shield casing from the Enduro competition range - Same tread design for both Front & Rear, but the rear-specific tire is reinforced for added puncture protection, making it heavier but more robust
- Specially designed for use at the front, but can also be fitted at the rear for even more grip - Wild Enduro Front tread, Magi-X DH, and the Down Hill Shield deliver maximum grip, no matter the terrain - Double-reinforced Down Hill Shield and anti-puncture reinforcement deliver excellent handling even at low pressures
$19.99 - $29.99
If you load your bike with heavy cargo or need an extra bit of traction for an extended haul, the Tour Guide Tire is your beast of burden! Its shoulder-to-shoulder sipes, combined with a thick tread cap, and puncture protection equip this tire with reliability for conditions most cyclists would not attempt to conquer. - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
The Paper Trail Tire is an efficient, smooth-rolling tire for use on mountain and trail bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for modern mountain and trail applications - Clincher design - Intended Use: Mountain
$19.99 - $29.99
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there? - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
$25.20 - $77.00 $31.50 - $77.00 On Sale
The Maxxis Ardent is a light duty trail tire that rolls fast in dry conditions. For similar rolling speed with improved braking and cornering performance, check out the Rekon.
$25.20 $31.50 20% Off
Maxxis Crossmark II Tire - 29 x 2.25, Clincher, Wire, Black The Crossmark II retains the fast rolling properties of the original Crossmark, while adding additional side lugs for more secure cornering. Center ridge tread rolls extremely fast on hardpack Ramped and siped shoulder lugs provide excellent cornering traction Intended use: hard pack, loose over hard, medium Specifications: Labeled Size: 29 x 2.25 Color: Black ISO Width (mm): 57 ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" Tire Intended Use: Mountain Tire Type: Clincher TPI: 60 Tire Bead: Wire Tire Diameter: 29"
$28.00 - $64.00 $35.00 - $80.00 20% Off
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
$32.00 $40.00 20% Off
Lightweight freestyle tire - BMX and urban assault options - Fast-rolling tread design - High-volume casing The Grifter is our most popular freestyle tire, and for good reason. The tread pattern rolls fast to help you keep your momentum, and the high-volume casing softens landings. The Grifter is perfect for BMX and urban assault.