$103.50 - $171.00
From light winter trail riding to commuting, the Kahva allows you to carve your way through winter with concave carbide studs as well as single, double and triple siped lugs. - Siping on center and side lugs lets the Kahva conform to terrain for increased grip in any riding conditions - Concave carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions - Directional lugs provide low rolling resistance while offering excellent braking traction
$175.00 - $252.00
From loose snow to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions. Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. Encounter sheer ice on your ride and Wrathchild’s concave studs tear into the surface. - Deep, aggressive lugs dig into snow - Tall side lugs provide cornering confidence - 252 concave studs tear into slick surfaces - Tubeless ready - We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss
The go-to tire for aggressive riders Incredible traction and cornering for loose and rocky trails, wet or dry. The XR4 Team Issue TLR tire offers incredible grip and fast-rolling efficiency in a new and improved tread pattern with 120 TPI casing. Save yourself from punctures with our Inner Strength sub-tread protection while squeezing out every bit of cornering traction with the 61a/50a dual-compound rubber. This tire really is that good. - An aggressive trail tire that excels in loose and rocky conditions - Aggressive tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain - Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire is engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection - Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
$22.00 - $30.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
The Rock Hawk is designed as an all-condition trail tire that has an aggressive tread with widely spaced lugs. - Ramped center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
The CULT x Vans tire features Vans' classic waffle pattern. - Grippy in all situations - High-pressure sidewalls
This versatile competition and trail tire is comfortable and sure-footed in the turns. It has good grip and is available with various technologies. - Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread - Suitable for E-Bikes
A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at MTB marathons. Its low rolling resistance, good self-damping, and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes. - Suitable for E-Bikes
Continental's Cross King is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with fast rolling characteristics. - Its versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface. - You're protected with excellent puncture resistance thanks to a continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end. - The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
The Der Kaiser 2.4 Projekt is an uncompromising racing tire which was developed together with the best athletes worldwide. - Low rolling resistance, high puncture protection, grip in every turn - Ideal for all-around, dry, and hardpack conditions - Designed specifically for competition, and thus prioritizes grip over long life
- Mountain biking’s speed demon - When it’s time to drop the hammer and crush some climbs, Peak is mountain biking’s speed demon. - A round profile, closely-spaced tread, and supple casing contribute to Peak’s low rolling resistance, while ample traction and braking performance are delivered thanks to siping on every knob and its multi-dimensional Dynamic:A/T compound.
- A capable trail tire available in a wide range of sizes for any region, the Escape offers versatile off-road performance in all conditions. - Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip, sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain, and durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead.
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
New sidewall shield technology, single ply, Dual Tread Compound. Voted the #1 tire by MBA magazine 4 years in a row. DTC - Dual Tread Compound is a combination of two different rubber compounds, L3R Pro (center knobs) and Stick-E rubber (corner knobs) UST - Universal Standard Tubeless licensed tire for use with UST designated rim combinations for the best possible tubeless interface Style: Standard Size: 29x2.2 ISO: 622 Bead: Wire Tread/SW: Bk/Bsk PSI: 65 Weight: 740 TPI: 60 Features: DTC Reflective Sidewall: No
Nevegal Sport is the steel bead version of Kenda's ultimate mountain tire. - Tall knobs designed to penetrate and hold on loose terrain - DTC: Dual Tread Compound increases center tread life with the use of Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer); cornering grip and control are increased by the use of Stick-e rubber (50 shore A durometer)for the shoulder knobs
Steel Bead version of Kenda's Small Block 8, an XC Racing tire with low profile knobs for fast rolling. - DTC: Dual Tread Compound increases center tread life with the use of Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer); cornering grip and control are increased by the use of Stick-e rubber (50 shore A durometer)for the shoulder knobs - 8 smaller Nevegal knobs with L3R PRO rubber across the center tread for efficiency and grip with raised Stick-E rubber shoulder knobs for cornering
The Kwick Nine is a mega sized 29'er tire that gives you all the big wheeled fun of a 29'er and brings it to the streets. The smooth tread design lets you take your big mountain rig and travel effortlessly through the city. The Kwick Nine 29'er also features K-Shield (KS) flat protection for worry free urban adventures. So, wrap that mountain steed with a set of Kwick Nine 29'ers and explore the urban landscape. - Premium Trekking, Comfort, or Commuting tire - Front and Rear application - K-Shield (KS) is a layer of light, flexible rubber containing aramid and ceramic particles inside the tire under the tread area only. Designed to prevent punctures and increase tire life - Reflective stripe on sidewalls for added safety
$69.95 - $79.95
The Booster is a World Cup proven XC race tire that is aggressive enough to push traction to new limits. On top of that, it is also one of the fastest and lightest XC tires on the market. You no longer want to choose between a XC tire that is either fast and light, or provides great traction? The all new Booster combines the best of both worlds. - Modern and aggressive look, optimized for fast rolling and best in class cornering traction - The Booster utilizes a newly developed race compound that is fast and grippy, especially on dry, loose over hard and rough and rocky terrain - Front and Rear application - Sidewall Casing Technology (SCT) is the optimization of existing Kenda tire construction technologies, allowing for a tire to maximize the benefits of fluid based sealants while also increasing the strength of sidewalls for resistance to slices and abrasion
The Kenda Regolith is an all-round mountain bike tire developed to set the benchmark in offroad versatility. Lightweight, rolls fast while providing excellent cornering and braking traction on wet. - Versatile tread design - Extremely predictable and confidence inspiring handling in all conditions. Excellent cornering and braking traction in wet & dry - Front and Rear application - Sidewall Casing Technology (SCT) is the optimization of existing Kenda tire construction technologies, allowing for a tire to maximize the benefits of fluid based sealants while also increasing the strength of sidewalls for resistance to slices and abrasion
Over a decade after its original release, the Nevegal gets a complete makeover that leaves no aspect of the tire unchanged. The tread pattern was updated for reduced rolling resistance and now features the new EN-DTC rubber compound. The casing benefits from the latest in material technology featuring the Advanced Trail Casing optimized for enduro racing and trail riding. - Superior flat resistance. The new ATC casing uses Kenda’s proprietary lightweight material K-Armor to increase puncture resistance by 174% over traditional aramid breakers - Responsive ride. EN-DTC dual tread rubber balances wear and grip, letting the knobs do the work of control and braking on the ground - Easy going. The new design and material offers 50% less rolling resistance than the original Nevegal - E-Bike ready. Certified to the ECE-R75 standards for e-bikes up to 50km/h in speed
$79.95 - $89.95
The Hellkat is an allround gravity tire and was developed with UR Team pro riders. An optimized tread design lets you rip across a wide range of conditions, never letting you down through sharp turns or aggressive braking. Equipped with a gravity, enduro or trail casing, the Hellkat is unimpressed by any sharp object you may encounter on your ride. Don't be just fast—be fast as hell! - The right casing for you—Choose between ATC for trails, AEC for enduro or AGC for a super strong casing and maximum flat protection. - The latest compound technology—Dual layer compound for extra grip and control, or dual tread compound for longer tread life. - Versatile—Tread design is optimized for a wide range of conditions balancing traction, handling and rolling speed. - Tubeless ready – Saves weight and provides a better rolling performance and more controlled handling. Riding tubeless also reduces the chance of flats.
$84.95 - $89.95
- Developed with Aaron Gwin - Kenda's all new dry condition moutain bike tire - Shines with excellent cornering predictability and particularly high puncture protection - 40% higher puncture protection than the current market leading tire
$36.99 - $45.99
- The everyday tire for smooth, fast riding on hard packed terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Force Racing tires to ensure smooth and fast riding
$42.99 - $46.99
- The everyday tire for grip on mixed and soft terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Wild Racing tires ensure grip and agility
$49.99 - $59.99
- Urban tire with road tread pattern - 5mm thick anti-puncture protection layer
- A tire that is exclusively designed to be ridden in bike parks. - It takes many of the same technologies from the rest of the range but using a more durable compound to give it a longer lifespan for those extra laps of the park.
$66.99 - $86.99
Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass, and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN Force AM tire is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. - Offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding
- Control in all riding conditions thanks to the Gum-X technology and the MICHELIN Force XC2 Racing Line tread pattern - Light and resistant thanks to the 3x60 TPI casing with puncture protection provided by the high density fiber layer under the tread
- Maximum grip on soft and mixed terrain thanks to the wide-spaced studs and Gum-X technology - Light and resistant thanks to the 3x60 TPI casing with puncture protection provided by the high density fiber layer under the tread
Page 1 of 8 Next page