$32.00 $40.00 20% Off
Lightweight freestyle tire - BMX and urban assault options - Fast-rolling tread design - High-volume casing The Grifter is our most popular freestyle tire, and for good reason. The tread pattern rolls fast to help you keep your momentum, and the high-volume casing softens landings. The Grifter is perfect for BMX and urban assault.
$73.99 - $79.99
The Speedster was designed for rolling speed and minimal drag on hard pack or paved terrain Compact densley packed small knobs with a honeycomb center tread Count on this tire for high performance during BMX racing, dirt jumps, and urban shredding A collaboration between SE Bikes and Vee Rubber MPC - Durable long life compound that is designed to be functional on all terrain types TR - Tubeless compatible casing, sealant required
$67.43 - $89.90 $80.91 - $89.90 Up to 25% Off
- Aggressive Riding in Loose and Soft Terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for aggressive riding styles on any kind of loose and soft terrain, whether for dry or muddy conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice when cornering speed in demanding terrains is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
Enduro inspired performance meets XC efficiency – for your e-bike! By borrowing the best traits from the popular Martello, Barzo, and Gato models, the e-Agarro utilizes proven technologies from both the Enduro and XC categories. This combination of performance is ideal for the Trail category, as it provides predictable grip and efficiency in a mix of conditions.
The Wild AM2 Competition tire features more grip for mixed and soft terrain. - Wild AM² tread pattern combined with Gum-X technology delivers maximum grip when cornering and excellent braking performance - Light and robust Gravity Shield casing
$85.00 - $90.00
OFF-ROAD The Kessel is our aggressive trail, all-mountain, and enduro tire. Tall, angular lugs, an open tread pattern, and dual-compound rubber work together for exceptional grip on loose, technical terrain. Ramped center lugs keeps rolling resistance low, while our Durable and Ultra-Durable casings with sidewall and puncture protection keep you rolling. Kessel delivers predictable performance as you push your limits. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are tall, angular, and ramped in the front to keep rolling resistance low; a flat side on the back boosts braking traction. Siping conforms to the terrain for maximum traction, and wide spacing improves grip while shedding mud and debris. - Alternating side lugs are angled to add traction in every direction; wide, parallel siping digs into loose trail surfaces while cornering.
This is the #1 tire choice for Tour Divide, the longest mountain bike race in the world, stretching from Canada to Mexico along the Rockies. An iconic tread design paired with proven tubeless technology come together as one solid tire that will go the distance. - Minimal rolling resistance due to raised, consistent centerline tread - The tire of choice for endurance racing and touring - Race and Comp level tires are designed to provide optimal performance at a competitive weight, but must be used with inner tubes. They are not tubeless compatible
$76.95 - $89.95
The Verdict family presents our most aggressive front-focused tires for days where relentless traction takes priority over rolling efficiency. Tall, chunky knobs dig deep into soft terrain regardless of how loose or sloppy it may be. Abundant open space between all knobs gives them room to dig through the driest days of summer and fling mud in the wettest months. The Verdict family is guilty of holding it down through off-camber corners and chundery descents. Verdict is the do-it-all spike designed to handle loose, technical trails. Its toothy knobs dig into soft terrain and grapple through rocks and roots. Pair It With A Judge The Judge 2.40 rear tire complements their usage with equally robust knobs that emphasis claw-like braking traction while also keeping rolling efficiency in mind. Looking to keep the front upright while you steer with the rear? That's what you get with the Verdict/Judge combo. TriTec And Slash Guard: Verdict features TriTec Compound, which utilizes three rubber compounds to provide different levels of traction, support and durability based on their placement within the tread. The entire tread pattern is supported by a base of supportive rubber, which transitions halfway into the height of the knobs and allows for the use of softer knob compounds without folding under cornering forces. The tops of the center knobs consist of an intermediate compound to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency. Outer knobs feature a soft compound that delivers maximum grip and slow rebound. All TCS Light versions of the new Verdict tires feature Slash Guard technology, which incorporates a protective nylon insert spanning the entire sidewall to provide extra protection without the weight of the dual-ply casing found on TCS Tough versions. - The Verdict tread pattern excels in loosest, rowdiest conditions where relentless traction takes priority over rolling efficiency. - Abundant open space between all knobs allows the tread pattern to dig through the driest days of summer and fling mud in the wettest months. - Pair it with the Judge 2.40 as a rear tire for claw-like braking traction that matches the tenacious grip of the Verdict tread. - Optimized for use with i29 rims.
$76.95 - $89.95
Aggressive, premier and unwavering...those were words we used to describe the highly esteemed Vigilante 2.3, and they still ring true for these wider brethren. We simply dreamt of ripping trails on wider versions of our favorite aggressive mountain tire. We wouldn't hand you spineless claims about vast improvements unless they were true. The new Vigilante has received a substantial increase in both the height and surface area of the side knobs. Tall, stout outer knobs not only dig deeper, but also start digging sooner in the initial stages of cornering. Wider, taller, and more aggressive in every way: the new Vigilante. TriTec And Slash Guard: All Vigilante tires feature TriTec Compound, which utilizes three rubber compounds to provide different levels of traction, support, and durability based on their placement within the tread. The entire tread pattern is supported by a base of high-durometer rubber, which also transitions halfway into the height of the knobs and allows for the use of softer knob compounds without the tire folding under cornering forces. The top of the center knobs consist of a medium-durometer compound to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while the outer knobs feature the softest compound to deliver maximum grip and slow rebound. All TCS Light versions of the new WTB tires feature Slash Guard technology, which incorporates a protective nylon insert spanning the entire sidewall to provide extra protection without the weight of a dual-ply TCS Tough casing. - Square-lugged knobs deliver unwavering traction, yet benefit from added height to ensure they dig even deeper into loose, unpredictable terrain. - Updated siping arrangement places emphasis on cornering forces, while the larger knobs don't discriminate against shamelessly forceful cornering or reckless braking. - Increased circumferential spacing allows the tread to remain clear in sloppy conditions, while still keeping the casing protected from spiteful rocks. - Vigilante is optimized for use with i29 rims.
Aliso Super Tough tire utilizes a triple compound and our Anti-Flat Plus technology that combines bead-to-bead protection with a rubber belt for added protection at low pressure.
Riding technical XC? The Barzo is the choice of World Champions. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where we place an alternating ridge design and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full-depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. World Championship? Check. - Aggressive XC tread for the most technical terrain - Center tread consists of an alternating ridge pattern with progressive sipe angles - Shoulder tread utilizes a moto-style block knob in a V-formation - Designed for performance in rough and smooth hardpack
Over a decade after its original release, the Nevegal gets a complete makeover that leaves no aspect of the tire unchanged. The tread pattern was updated for reduced rolling resistance and now features the new EN-DTC rubber compound. The casing benefits from the latest in material technology featuring the Advanced Trail Casing optimized for enduro racing and trail riding. - Superior flat resistance. The new ATC casing uses Kenda’s proprietary lightweight material K-Armor to increase puncture resistance by 174% over traditional aramid breakers - Responsive ride. EN-DTC dual tread rubber balances wear and grip, letting the knobs do the work of control and braking on the ground - Easy going. The new design and material offers 50% less rolling resistance than the original Nevegal - E-Bike ready. Certified to the ECE-R75 standards for e-bikes up to 50km/h in speed
$34.99 - $73.99
The Speedster was designed for rolling speed and minimal drag on hard pack or paved terrain. Count on this tire for high performance during BMX racing, dirt jumps, and urban shredding. - A collaboration between SE Bikes and Vee Rubber - MPC—Durable long life compound that is designed to be functional on all terrain types - Wire bead
$19.99 - $29.99
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there? - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
- Smooth, fast rolling tread with water evacuating grooves and raised, textured shoulder blocks - Provides unrivaled grip in wet road conditions - Alternating, slightly raised shoulders grip well even over loose debris - Reflective sidewall striping keeps you seen and safe on your early morning or late night commute - Magnitude III level puncture protection - a 60x60 TPI Nylon layer beneath the tread surface - Style: Standard - Size: 29" x 2.0 - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - Belted: Nylon 60 - PSI: 65 - Weight: 705 - TPI: 60 - Reflective Sidewall: Yes
The Kenda Regolith is an all-round mountain bike tire developed to set the benchmark in offroad versatility. Lightweight, rolls fast while providing excellent cornering and braking traction on wet. - Versatile tread design - Extremely predictable and confidence inspiring handling in all conditions. Excellent cornering and braking traction in wet & dry - Front and Rear application - Sidewall Casing Technology (SCT) is the optimization of existing Kenda tire construction technologies, allowing for a tire to maximize the benefits of fluid based sealants while also increasing the strength of sidewalls for resistance to slices and abrasion
- Control in all riding conditions thanks to the Gum-X technology and the MICHELIN Force XC2 Racing Line tread pattern - Light and resistant thanks to the 3x60 TPI casing with puncture protection provided by the high density fiber layer under the tread
- World Cup level performance - A tread pattern designed to handle a mixed variety of terrains which you normally encounter on XCO courses: from man made technical sections to natural terrain, from hardpack to loose conditions. - The RC is designed for the racer who seeks maximum speed knowing how to maximize control of his MTB while racing. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan from the SmartGRIP Compound.
$42.99 - $46.99
- The everyday tire for grip on mixed and soft terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Wild Racing tires ensure grip and agility
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- Low tread with low rolling resistance - Wire bead - Size: 29 x 2.1
- The DH34 tire is made to perform best on hard, rocky terrain and in bike parks - Using the Magi-X compound and the Down Hill Shield casing the tire provides maximum grip and high-speed stability on all hard terrain
- The DH22 tire is the more versatile in the range allowing it to perform best on soft and mixed terrain, but it will still ride well on harder trails - It is built with the Magi-X compound and the Down Hill Shield to ensure good stud penetration on soft terrain while combining stability on hard terrain
- A tire that is exclusively designed to be ridden in bike parks. - It takes many of the same technologies from the rest of the range but using a more durable compound to give it a longer lifespan for those extra laps of the park.
$84.95 - $89.95
- Developed with Aaron Gwin - Kenda's all new dry condition moutain bike tire - Shines with excellent cornering predictability and particularly high puncture protection - 40% higher puncture protection than the current market leading tire
- Rear Specific Performance in Mixed Terrain - The R model is our rear specific design: medium profile and tread spacing and added traction and durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrains, in dry or wet conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a completely balanced riding experience.
$36.99 - $45.99
- The everyday tire for smooth, fast riding on hard packed terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Force Racing tires to ensure smooth and fast riding
$79.95 - $89.95
The Hellkat is an allround gravity tire and was developed with UR Team pro riders. An optimized tread design lets you rip across a wide range of conditions, never letting you down through sharp turns or aggressive braking. Equipped with a gravity, enduro or trail casing, the Hellkat is unimpressed by any sharp object you may encounter on your ride. Don't be just fast—be fast as hell! - The right casing for you—Choose between ATC for trails, AEC for enduro or AGC for a super strong casing and maximum flat protection. - The latest compound technology—Dual layer compound for extra grip and control, or dual tread compound for longer tread life. - Versatile—Tread design is optimized for a wide range of conditions balancing traction, handling and rolling speed. - Tubeless ready – Saves weight and provides a better rolling performance and more controlled handling. Riding tubeless also reduces the chance of flats.
Lug pattern designed to give greater progressiveness, terrain versatility and maximum grip when braking New 3x60 TPI casing with high-density fibers, lighter, more comfortable and robust, tailored to Enduro racing -01 & -03: Front, -02 & -04: Rear Maximum durability with the new Gravity Shield casing, offering greater ride comfort Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 Tire Width: 2.4 TPI: 60TPI Tire PSI: 60 Bead: Folding Tire Weight: 1035g Tire Compound: GUM-X Tire Technology: GravityShield Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Primary Color: Black Tire Width Range: 2.30 - 2.60" Labeled Size: 29x2.40" Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Ready e-Bike approved: No
$47.99 $70.00 31% Off
The Renegade Control 2Bliss Ready T7 is perfect for fast accelerations, climbing in hard-pack terrain and podium finishes. Our fastest-rolling cross-country tread receives an elevated shoulder height to confidently carry speed through turns. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. The Control casing is our light and durable do it all XC construction. To top off this build we use our T7 compound to maximize grip and damping. - Casing: 60 TPI, light and durable do it all XC construction - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON T7 - 29 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 645g