- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
NiteRider Vmax+ 150 Taillight features 150 lumens in a low profile design with a full LED light panel. Low profile taillight design with a full LED light panel
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
$18.70 $24.95 25% Off
The Grid Rear Light has four mode options, you can choose if you need high lumen power or extended run time. Ready for those commuting in the city, riding the open roads, or heading to their local trail. Grid Rear Lights offer plenty of rechargeable power to keep you visible while out riding. - COB LEDS - Pack more LEDs in a small package with a powerfully even and wide light array to help you to be seen while riding in any environment. - ECO MODE - Extremely long run time in our Eco Mode for those riding all week, or on long daily rides. Eco Mode also extends the Pulse and Strobe modes by two hours. - USB-C - Modern USB plug standard to ensure you can stay charged and ready to ride - BATTERY GAUGE - Small color LEDs in the power button help you monitor your light battery power, to tell you when it's time to charge your light once more. Green = 100-50%, Orange = 50-25%, Red = 25-0% - MEETS ANSI FL-1 STANDARD - This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. - IP-65 - Ingress protection rating or 'IP rating', is a techy way to describe the level of water and dust proofness a product has. This light meets the IP-65 standard, which means is totally protected against dust/grit and is fully resist strong jets of water from all directions. - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - Restrictions and conditions apply.
Lezyne Ebike Super Bright Alert Taillight: Powerful, low-profile StVZO certified e-bike taillight with custom-programmed Alert Technology. It features 10 high-output emitters that provide a constant 12 lumens and then 24 lumens when deceleration is detected. Its co-molded design is constructed from durable Composite Matrix material, which provides an IPX7 waterproof rating. It comes with an integrated 130 cm (51.2 inches) cable that connects to the e-bike’s motor/battery system. Stainless steel mounting hardware is included. Compatibility: 6 – 12v input, 1.2w / 2.4w (Alert mode). Download the manual below for further installation and compatibility details. - Alert" brake light function - STVZO optimized lens - 130cm cable - Includes stainless steel hardware
Enhanced Side Visibility Design. 130 Lumens / 2 Solid & 3 Flash Modes. USB C Rechargeable. Unique Fin Lens Design Provides Enhanced Long Distance Visibility While Creating Generous Attention-Grabbing Side Illumination Features: - 130 Lumens (Daytime Flash) - Three Super Bright CREE LEDs - Finned Lens Design Provides 180 Degree Visibility - LED Charge Indicator - Auto Safe Mode* - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 22 Hours Runtime - USB C Rechargeable - Aero Post Compatible Bracket Solid Modes: - High (50 Lumens): 1 hr 30 mins - Low (15 Lumens): 5 hrs 30 mins Flash Modes: - Daytime Flash (130 Lumens): 19 hrs - High Flash (75 Lumens): 10 hrs - Low Flash (20 Lumens): 22 hrs - *Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime Additional 45 mins - Weight: 52 Grams w/ Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - Simple, lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 50 hours - Rapid flashing: 100 hours - Slow flashing: 100 hours
$46.90 $49.95 6% Off
The most powerful line of single LED tail lights just got even brighter. Sporting an aggressive design and powerful output, the Hotshot Pro™ 200 is engineered from the ground up to stand out in the brightest of daytime and at night with intense 200 lumen flashes. Exclusive 2 button design lets you fully adjust the tempo of each flash mode to maximize motorist awareness. It even senses day and night, automatically adjusting the brightness of the flashing modes. Every bit the road cyclist’s tail light, its extra-wide beam lens maximizes your presence from afar, and its new low-profile flexible mount makes it easy to use on standard and aero seat posts. Get the most out of your ride with up to 210 hours of run time. (patent pending) - Powerful and efficient single LED blasts 200 lumen flashes (120 lm steady) - Engineered to make you stand out in broad daylight and at night - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of 6 day and night modes (Steady - Zoom - SteadyPulse® - Triple Flash - DayLightning® - Random Flash) - Freely adjust the flash tempo of the flashing modes and the brightness of Steady mode with the simple 2 button interface (patent pending) - All flashing modes feature Adaptive Flash™ that sense day and night, automatically adjusting to the optimal brightness - SteadyPulse® mode features a steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keeps them alert at night - DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours - Zoom mode signals those around you with gentle changes in brightness - Enhanced Cycling Optics™ expands your presence with an extra-wide and long-range beam - USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Compact, water-resistant design weighs only 54 grams - Flexible seat post mount fits most standard and aero seat posts - 2 ~ 210 hours of run time Patent pending. *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
$27.00 $49.99 46% Off
Tuck's powerful red pulse beam and ultra-compact size reinvents the e-Bike light. Maximizing output without bulk, the Tuck features an optimized reflector and amber side lighting for 180 degrees of protective visibility. Designed to integrate into popular 6 to 18V on-board batteries such as Shimano and Bosch systems, multiple mounting options creates the perfect e-Bike tail lighting solution. Key features: - 25 lumen taillight certified to the FL-1 Standard - Engineered for seamless e-bike battery integration - Amber side lighting creates 360 degrees of protective visibility - Pulse mode for high traffic areas/day-time riding - Custom reflectors optimize beam pattern to provide efficient and effective distribution of light - Various low-profile headlight mounting options available - Taillight seat rail clamp with angle adjustment for universal mounting and effective visibility - IP67 Waterproof Rating for all conditions commuting – lights are tested to be fully submersible in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes - Designed and Assembled in California. - Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
$45.00 $60.00 25% Off
1 Creed LED 2W 4 modes: high, mid, flash and strobe USB reachargable Aluminium case Power indicator Rotational mount with silicon holder and adjustable hook Run time up to 30 hrs Weight: 103g
It sees what you can't. Varia RCT715 rearview radar with camera and tail light continuously records your ride and automatically saves footage before, during and after events if it detects an incident. The bright tail light makes you more visible to motorists. And Varia RCT715 integrates seamlessly with your Garmin bike computer or the Varia mobile app on your paired compatible smartphone to alert you to traffic as you ride. The app allows for live video viewing for camera setup, plus video transfer so you can replay footage postride. A selection of operation modes lets you flex camera and tail light features to maximize battery life for longer rides.
Compact, super-lightweight USB rechargeable LED cycling taillight. Its durable co-molded construction is minimal and has an IPX7 water-resistance rating. A versatile mounting strap quickly mounts to a variety of post sizes. Five output modes offer up to 5-lumens and the custom Wide Angle Optics lens provides 270° of visibility. The Femto USB Rear can run for up to 15 hours and is easily rechargeable with the included Micro USB cable. A secure, threaded composite matrix cover keeps the USB port clean and sealed. The Femto USB is perfect for commuters and recreational riders looking for a simple and inexpensive way to add visibility. Specs - Max Lumens: 5 - Weight: 23g - Max Runtime: 15 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30
$23.96 $31.95 25% Off
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 12 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
The Blinder R-150 Rear Bike Light is a purpose-built light designed for road cyclists looking for maximum visibility over distance. Featuring 2 unique design elements the effectively aid visibility from afar: a strobe LED and a dedicated angle set LED, both these features have been designed to highlight riders from other roads users, particularly at long distance. Blinder R-150 is designed for cyclists that are looking for serious long-distance visibility. - Super bright 150 lumen output - A lightweight 48 grams - 9 eye-catching modes - 100% waterproof with IP67 rating - Side illumination via lens geometry - USB rechargeable battery - Integrated USB-A connector (cable-free) - Up to 50 hr runtime - Compatible with standard & aero seat posts - Low battery & charge indicator
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
USB Rechargeable, super bright, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - USB rechargeable - Simple, lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 2.5 hours - Rapid flashing: 5.5 hours - Slow flashing: 6 hours
German StVZO optimized lens with wide light spread. Two high-output LEDs provide 12 lumens. IPX7 water resistant rating. Composite matrix construction. E-bike compatible (6v input, 0.4w / 12v input 0.8w) easily plugs into batteries from top makers including Bosch, Shimano and Yamaha. Stainless Allen key hardware and 130cm-long power cable included. 50 and 80mm mount spacing. Our e-bike lights are powered by the motor of an e-bike and need to be manually installed. Proper installation may require some disassembly of the bike and motor (depending on make and model battery type) and additional wiring to connect the light to the motor. Please contact the e-bike or motor manufacturer for installation instructions. It is highly recommended to have a trained e-bike professional install your lights for you. - Two high-output LEDs provide 11 lumens - StVZO optimized lens with wide light spread - E-bike compatible 6 – 12V input, 1.25W - Composite matrix fender-mounting system - IPX7 water resistant - Stainless Allen key hardware included - 130 cm power cable included
- 200 lumen single LED red tail light for use on roads and commuting - Built-in Enhanced Cycling Optics expands your visual presence with an extra wide and long range beam compared to typical lighting optics - 2-button design to adjust speed of each flash mode and brightness of Steady mode - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology with 6 day and night modes (Steady, Zoom, SteadyPulse, Triple Flash, - DayLightning Flash, Random Flash) - SteadyPulse: steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keep them alert at night - DayLightning: lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime - Zoom: signals those around you with a gentle changes in brightness - Hard seat post mount and seat stay mount - Light mode memory saves the last mode you're in - Compact, durable and 59g - IP64 water resistant for use in all weather conditions - USB rechargeable with 2 to 210h runtime - Low battery indicator - Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• A sophisticated rear light right at home on a vintage or town bike • Bright LEDs with genuine polished alloy body • Mounts to seatstay or rack braze-ons • Flashing or steady modes • Includes batteries
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
$22.46 $29.95 25% Off
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 11 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
$29.96 $39.95 25% Off
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 10 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Maximum output to 20 lumens - ANSI certified lumens and runtime - IPX4 water resistant - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost, Strive, Lanza, Coveta, Liv Rev Comp and Luta series helmets
$15.94 $21.95 27% Off
Charge, Click, Go! Hassle-Free Safety Light Just press the lens and, click, traffic can see you! A silicone mount lets you attach this powerful little light almost anywhere, and the handy LED fuel gauge tells you when it’s time to recharge with its micro-USB cable. No more batteries — just charge, click and go! - Charging Cable Included, No Tools Required - Lithium Polymer Battery - Waterproof To Ip-65 Standard - 3-Hour Recharge Time
The Strip Drive Pro Alert 400+ Rear is our most advanced taillight with custom-programmed alert technology. It intelligently adjusts its outputs to signal deceleration and stopping, effectively communicating your actions to traffic and fellow cyclists. The light has ten LEDs and a maximum output of 400 lumens; it is engineered for impressive efficiency and runtime, providing the best beam pattern for optimal light dispersion in even the most challenging conditions. Plus, with an impressive 80-hour max runtime, you can rest assured that this light will last as long as you need it to. Offering seven different output modes, including the highly disruptive Daytime Flash that grabs attention and the wide-angle optics providing an impressive 270° visibility range. It features a lightweight yet durable waterproof construction, rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards. A versatile mounting system attaches to aero or round seatposts, and the light also features USB-C waterproof charging(cable not included). Look no further, as this cycling tail light delivers unparalleled visibility-during the day or after dark. Note: This light is not being distributed within the German market. - Max 400 lumens / 80-hour runtime in Femto mode - Daytime Flash mode with Highly Disruptive Pattern - Wide Angle Optics: 270° of visibility - Waterproof USB-C charging port with charge indicator - Maximum side visibility design - Multiple mounting options with ladder strap - Lightweight and durable co-molded design - Seven combined solid and flash modes - Fits most seatpost shapes - Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards - 1900 mAh battery capacity
Experience the next level of cycling safety with the Strip Drive 300+ Rear light. This exceptional rear light offers ten LEDs and a maximum output of 300 lumens; it is engineered for impressive efficiency and runtime, providing the best beam pattern for optimal light dispersion in even the most challenging conditions. Plus, with an impressive 80-hour max runtime, you can rest assured that this light will last as long as you need it to. Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards, it is built to withstand various weather conditions. With seven output modes, including highly disruptive Daytime Flash modes, wide-angle optics providing 270° visibility, USB-C waterproof charging(cable not included), and a lightweight yet durable co-molded design, it's the ultimate choice for every cyclist. A versatile mounting system attaches to aero or round seatposts and recharges via a waterproof USB-C connection. - Max 300 lumens / 80-hour runtime in Femto mode - Daytime Flash mode with Highly Disruptive Pattern - Wide Angle Optics: 270° of visibility - Waterproof USB-C charging port with charge indicator - Lightweight and durable co-molded design - Maximum side visibility design - Multiple mounting options with ladder strap - Seven combined solid and flash modes - Fits most seatpost shapes - Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards - 1400 mAh battery capacity