Your Search: "sprocket"
The Sunday Knox V2 guard sprocket made of 7075-T6 aluminum. Featuring refined machining geometry for a sleeker look, and designed to work with and protect all chains from unwanted impact. - Full guard on one side of the sprocket with 5 rotatable sprocket bolt hole positions - CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Designed to work with and protect all BMX chains
- 11 speed wide range cassette - 7075 Aluminum largest sprocket - Alloy spiders, spacers and lockring - Fits Shimano/SRAM freehub - 465g (11-46); 401g (11-42); 389g (11-40)
- Adjustable chain stabilizer - Alloy cage and links - Max rear sprocket is 50t with 1X setup & 46t with 2X - 9 speed compatible
- Alloy cage with adjustable chain stabilizer - Forged alloy links - 14t lower pulley and 12t upper pulley - Max rear sprocket is 50t with 1X setup; 42t with 2X - 10/11/12 speed compatible (Shimano 10/11 speed & SRAM 12 speed)
The SunRace MX 11-Speed Cassette is a wide-ratio cassette designed for XD driver bodies. - Largest sprocket crafted from A7075 aluminum - Black chrome finish - 460% range - Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Weight: 502 g
The Subrosa Speed Sprocket is a 100% CNC machined, 7075-T6 sprocket that is designed to resemble a classic shape with the strength and weight that modern riders demand. The unique 10 spoke design retains strength while also reducing weight. Subrosa left a large amount of material around the outer profile to help maintain the shape during impacts. This 6mm thick sprocket is built to take it!
Subrosa pro Simone Barraco wanted a sprocket that was strong enough to handle his creative, and constant abuse. The 8mm thick Barcelona sprocket allows for it to take hit after hit without bending or deforming, and also fits the Shadow Interlock Supreme Chain.
The Salvador 26? is all about fun! Riding on one or two wheels, ripping full speed through the city, or cruising down a boardwalk in paradise the Salvador 26? will get you where you need to go in style and comfort. Frame: Chromoly Top Tube, Down Tube, & Wishbone Top Tube: 22.0? Chain Stay: 16.0? Head Tube: 72° Seat Tube: 73° Stand Over: 14.75? BB Height: 12.4? Brake Mounts: Welded Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube – 30mm Offset Bars: 100% Chromoly – 2pc 7.0? Grips: Shadow Gipsy DCR Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon Headset: Rant Bang Ur Integrated Stem: Rant Trill Top Load Front Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall Rear Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall Front Hub: 3/8? Sealed Alloy Rear Hub: 14mm Sealed Cassette Tires: Rant Squad 26? x 2.35? Cranks: Rant Bangin’ 8 Chromoly 3pc 175mm Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel Gearing: 25 – 11 Chain: Rant Max 410 Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic Seat: Subrosa Railed Seat Seat Clamp: Alloy Quick Release Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2 Weight: 14.22 kg = 31.3 lbs
$4.99 - $6.59
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
Thermalite material molded into a guard that will protect your Sumo sprocket. Super-strong Chromoly bolts keep this thick guard in place. - Material: Stolen's Thermalite (Nylon w/Long Glass Fiber) - Thickness: 7.75mm - Sizes: Fits 25 tooth Sumo III - Colors: Black - Weight: 2.5 oz
The SUMO III is CNC machined from thick 6061 Aluminum with a simple and super strong design. - Bore: 15/16" / 24mm - Thickness: 6.0mm - Adapters for 22mm & 19mm spindles included - Weight: 2.3-ounce
The SUMO III is CNC machined from thick 6061 Aluminum with a simple and super-strong design. - Includes sprocket guard - Material: Aluminum - Chain Width: 1/8" - Bore: 24mm - Weight (oz): 2.3 - Thickness: 6 mm - Tooth Count: 25 teeth - Interface: Bolt Drive
The Talon V2 Crank features a heat-treated 4130 chromoly spindle and sprocket boss for precision sprocket alignment. - RHD/LHD compatible - Spindle: 19mm, 48-spline, heat-treated Chromoly - Spindle Bolts: Flush M8 x 1.0 (6mm allen key) - Sprocket Bolt: M10 x 1.5 (6mm allen key) - Weight: 35-ounces
Your feet will be happier in SockGuy cycling socks. They're made of a supportive, comfortable, and fast-drying Micro Denier nylon/spandex fabric and boast double-stitched toes and heels for excellent durability. Plus, for a perfect fit on any foot, they feature SockGuy's Stretch-to-Fit sizing and Easy-Fit cuffs.
- For IG/HG chains - Zinc phosphate finish - Enlarged sprocket window design for ligtherweight
$29.94 $39.99 25% Off
- Model Number: RD-R3000-SS - Series: SORA - Maximum Sprocket: 32T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 37T
- 10/11 Speed compatible - MTB: Direct attachment (Shadow) - 42T Max Low Sprocket - 11T Min top Sprocket
- Model Number: RD-R3000-GS - Series: SORA - Maximum Sprocket: 34T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 20T - Total Capacity: 43T
Shimano Ultegra CN-6600 10-Speed Chain - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Ultegra 6600 and 105 5600 chains are recommended for use in conjunction with Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple - Optimized chain for HG sprocket which provides a fast and precise rear shifting performance (especially during downshifts) - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Zinc-alloy plated outer link surface treatment - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Color: Silver/Gray - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Weight: 280 grams - Width: 6.1mm
$47.94 $55.99 14% Off
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur GS (10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: RD-4700-GS - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Maximum Sprocket: low sprocket: 34T / top sprocket: 12T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 32T / top sprocket: 12T (front triple) - Minimum Sprocket: low sprocket: 28T / top sprocket: 11T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 25T / top sprocket: 11T (front triple) - Maximum Front Difference: 16T (front double) / 20T (front triple) - Total Capacity: 39T (front double) / 41T (front triple)
- 10/11 Speed compatible - MTB: Direct attachment (Shadow+) - 11T Min top Sprocket - 46T(1x10), 42T(2x11/2x10) : Max Low Sprocket
- 1x12-speed SHIMANO SHADOW RD+ rear derailleur - MTB: Direct attachment (Shadow+) - 10T Min top Sprocket - 51T Max Low Sprocket - Fast and precise shifting for modern mountain biking - Silent drivetrain in all gear positions - Decreased rear derailleur and chain tension in low gear - Bigger 13T pulley - Stable drivetrain in rough terrain - Low-profile design avoids damage from rocks - Chain stabilizer reduces chain drop, slap and noise
- 10-speed cassette sprocket - Offers a wide range of gearing options. - Lightweight sprocket carrier, it delivers smooth gear steps and precise shifting. - Ride anywhere with smooth and precise HG shifting
$78.99 - $99.99
- 11-speed cassette sprocket - Tuned gear steps for maximum cadence control across the varied terrain of mountain biking. - Ride anywhere with smooth and precise HG shifting - Perfect for front single and double MTB drivetrains
- Rider Tuned For Sharp And Silky Shifts - 20% Light Shifting Operation - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle - Optislick New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology - Chain Stability Improved - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position - Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving - Efficient Pulley Teeth Design - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series : SLX: SLX - Maximum Sprocket : 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket : 11T: 34-38T - Front Difference : 10T: 48.8 - Total Capacity : 41T: 66-69 - Average Weight : 323g: 145.6g
$96.50 - $109.99 $109.99 Up to 12% Off
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Shadow rear derailleur. - Sleek integrated appearance - Low-profile design - Race endurance - Optimized slant angle - Wide compatibility - Short cage covers: 11-25T to 11-30T - Medium cage covers: 11-28T to 11-34T - Model Number: RD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Average Weight: 200 grams (short cage type), 210 grams (medium cage type)
- 12-speed cassette sprocket - HYPERGLIDE+ provides fast and smooth shifting - BEAM SPIDER construction cuts weights and boosts stiffness - New MICRO SPLINE freehub body and HYPERGLIDE+ tooth profile - 10-51T wide range 12-speed gear combination
- Stable Shifting Performance - Pulley Follow-Up In Certain Distance - Shimano Shadow Rd Construction - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
Shimano Deore XT RD-M8050 Di2 Rear Derailleur - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Seamless gear change even under high load - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Maximum Sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed)/46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Front Difference: 10T - Total Capacity: 35T - Average Weight: 320 grams
$379.00 $409.99 8% Off
With the fast and accurate Di2 shifting technology, the Shimano 12-speed Ultegra RD-R8150 rear derailleur is extremely versatile thanks to a single cage length option compatible with 11-28, 11-30, and 11-34 cassettes. - Compact design includes an integrated wireless unit, charger, switch - Wider range capacity - Max. low sprocket 34t - LED status indicator - Battery indicator, pairing, adjust mode etc.