The Zipp 404 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake offers a new rim shape with greater aerodynamic efficiency and reduced side force as well as the Cognition disc-brake hubset for increased durability and less drag.
The 404 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake, with a rim depth of 58mm, is designed for road cyclists and triathletes looking for increased speed and stability. The 404 NSW Tubeless features a rim shape that aerodynamically integrates wider tubeless tyres for enhanced ride quality and performance. The benefits of tubeless include superior flat protection, the ability to run lower pressures, and a smoother ride with high cornering grip and low rolling resistance. This wheelset, though, allows you to run tubeless or traditional clinchers.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetics that scream speed, applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology to help allow the dimples to do what they were designed to do – improve aero performance.
- Fast 58mm rim depth, tubeless compatible for increased speed and better cornering, control and comfort.
- Cognition™ DB hubset with Axial Clutch™ technology provides reduced drag when coasting.
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included.
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel.