The Neo 2T has improved performance, better sprints and high-end pedaling analysis making a leading bike trainer even better. Quiet, vibration free operation, better climbing, realistic feel and pedaling analysis, the Neo 2T provides an optimal indoor workout. You will train with accurate metrics, tackling climbs and challenging other riders all from the comfort of your own home.
The Neo 2T has an improved beefed up motor and magnets to better handle sudden changes in speed whether you are sprinting or tackling rough climbs with a realistic feel of outdoor cycling. The Road Feel feature replicates a variety of road surfaces, so you can ride on cobblestone, smooth asphalt or gravel all while never leaving your home. Neo 2T simulates grades of up to 25% and the Descent Feature kicks in a motor assist to replicate the exhilaration of blazing downhill.
You can fine tune your pedal stroke utilizing ANT+ or bluetooth connectivity with a variety of third-party applications by relaying info through every stroke of the pedal. You can use this data to optimize the power your legs provide to the pedals, giving you the edge on long rides and climbs.
The Neo 2T supports Bluetooth and ANT+, allowing connection to an array of compatible smartphones, tablets, laptops, bike computers and sports watches. You can choose from a variety of Tacx workouts and videos when you are ready to hit the virtual road. The Neo 2T trainer outputs accurate power, cadence and speed data, plus provides pedaling analysis so you can improve your technique. Neo 2T is compatible with Zwift, TrainerRoad, and all other popular training apps.
· Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with motor brake
· Magnets: 32 Neodymium magnets
· Transmission: None
· Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt , Mains power optional
· Power indicator : Multicolor LED , Spot on floor
· Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
· Firmware upgradeable: Yes
· Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8-12 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately. Not suitable for Specialized SCS system
· Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.
· Supplied with: Front wheel support , Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm & 148x12mm , 1 month Tacx Premium software
· Max. power (40 km/h): 2200 Watt
· Max. incline: 25%
· Simulation of descent: Yes
· Max. torque: 85 Nm
· Max. brake force: 250 N
· Flywheel: Virtual
· Mass inertia: Variable to 125kg (275.6lbs)
· Calibration: No calibration required
· Footprint (lxw): 575 × 750 mm (22.6 × 29.5 in)
· Height: 550 mm (21.7 in)
· Dimensions when folded: 620 × 260 × 440 mm (24.4 × 10.2 × 17.3 in)
· Weight: 21.5 kg (47.3 lbs)
· Article number: T2875
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL:
· Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
· Control by: ANT+FE-C bike computers, Connect to computer via ANT+antenna, Smartphone, Stand alone , Tablet
· Output: Cadence, Power, Speed
· Read out on: Bike computer, Computer with ANT+ antenna, Smartphone, Sports watch, Tablet
· Accuracy: <1%
|11-28T 11-Speed Cassette and Tacx Antenna||KIT9992230||KIT9992230|
|11-28T 11-Speed Cassette||KIT9992231||KIT9992231|
|11-28T 11-Speed Cassette and 3-Month Zwift||KIT9992232||KIT9992232|
|11-28T 10-Speed Cassette||KIT9992233||KIT9992233|