A single chainring with a wide-range cassette is a wonderfully clean way to tackle so many disciplines, and SRAM is a 1x leader. The Apex 1 Wide crankset features aluminum crankarms, a light and stiff DUB spindle, and elegant and secure direct-mount X-SYNC aluminum chainrings for flawless chain management. The wide chainline accommodates wider tires for any type of adventure.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- Wide chainline crankset to fit the biggest gravel tires
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- Compatible with 135mm, 142mm and Boost rear spacing SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- DUB bottom bracket (Sold separately) adds durability and simplicity
|40T / Black / 170mm||710845887314||00.6118.672.007|
|40T / Black / 175mm||710845887338||00.6118.672.009|