Balancing between XC lightness and all-mountain durability is difficult yet Shimano has taken on the challenge with its ME7 men’s mountain bike shoe. They give all-mountain riders a lightweight option with plenty of protection and traction, without forgoing responsiveness on the pedals.
The Shimano ME7 Cycling Shoe has a synthetic upper and stiff sole which achieves its streamlined fit and consistent power transfer to the pedal. The Shimano ME7 Shoe earns an 8 out of 12 on a stiffness test and has a protective panel that covers the shoes speed lacing. Perfecting the shoe, the Shimano ME7 has a ratchet buckle up top for a customized fit.
The Shimano ME7 has a reinforced heel stabilizer which holds your foot in place, ensuring continued power on challenging ascents and the stretch-neoprene collar protects the ankle from any debris. The ME7 has a lugged rubber outsole which provides reliable grip while traversing on foot over rocks, roots and pitchy terrain.
· Blending XC lightness and all-mountain durability
· Stiff sole efficiently transfers power
· Grippy rubber outsole for hike-a-bike sections
· Perforated synthetic upper comfortably ventilates
· Speed lace and top buckle strap for highly adjustable fit
· Compatible with two-bolt mountain bike cleats
|Black / 50||192790034560||9986302BLACK50/14|