The Maxxis Ardent Race tire takes the original ardent tire tread pattern and condenses it, with tighter spacing between now shallow knobs creating a faster rolling contact patch. The small, ramped central knobs keep a straight line rolling fast and shoulder knobs cornering grip for hardpack or semi-loose conditions. This tire is designed for a firmer spectrum of terrain. Ardent Race tire 120tpi (threads per inch) casing lands a smoother ride than the 90, 60, or 30tpi casings of many other competitors. The compound of the treads is the Maxxis Triple-C Maxx Speed, a blend of three rubber densities that are arranged across the 2.35-inch-wide tires in the areas where they perform best. Maxxis Ardent Race tire is a TR (Tubeless-Ready) casing.
- Ramped center knobs rolls fast on hardpacked terrain, and provide excellent braking traction
- Angled and stepped side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.35
- TPI: 120
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 27.5"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Compatible