ELITE Suito Bike Trainer ~
The Suito Bike Trainer comes fully assembled out of the box, as it features a pre-installed Shimano 11-speed cassette. Ideal for starting your indoor cycle training, the Suito Bike Trainer sets up fast and is completely plug & play. Total setup time: less than 5 minutes. You do not have to install the cassette or asemble the legs of the trainer, you just have to place your bike on the home trainer and connect to a power source.
Made with direct-drive electronically controlled magnetic resistance, the Suito Bike trainer simulates slopes up to 15% with +/- 2.5% accuracy and has 1900 watts of resistance at 40 km/h speed. An internal belt drive ensures reliable and quiet operation from the 3.5kg flywheel to the resistance unit. Made with sturdy steel with a wider support base and pre-assembled legs designed to automatically lock in place.
The Suito Bike Trainer transmits power, speed and cadence data, to build an accurate training program and replicate outdoor workouts as much as possible. Cadence is measured through a practical sensorless technology (that is, no sensors to apply to your bicycle) and is calculated by Suito as a function of speed variations.
You can also activate the Power Meter Link (PML), a Suito function that uses an existing powermeter already on your bicycle as a power source. If the PML is activated, the home trainer will align resistance to the power level measured by your existing powermeter. You can enable or disable the PML via the Elite My E-Training software.
Training session are available online with Zwift and My E-Training, Elite partnered with Zwift to give anyone who buys the new Suito a taste of interactive online training, it’s everything you need to start your indoor cycling training. Inquire for more details about how to get started with your online training membership.
· HOME TRAINER TYPE - Interactive direct drive home trainer with electronically managed magnetic resistance
· WIRELESS COMMUNICATION - ANT+™ (FE-C, Power, Speed & Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power and Speed & Cadence)
· MAX SLOPE SIMULATED - 15%
· MAX POWER - 1900 W (40 km/h))
· CONTROL VIA - Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches, Windows and Mac. Computer ANT+™ and/or Bluetooth
· COMPATIBLE WITH - My E-Training software & app Zwift, Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and more
· FLYWHEEL - 3.5 kg
· BIKE COMPATIBILITY - Road bike, Mountain bike and city bike, also carbon ones, with 130x135 x 5mm hubs and with quick clamping system and 142x12 mm with thru-axle (an adapter is available for Boost 148x12 bicycles)
· CONNECTION INDICATOR - Power source, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LED lights)
· FIRMWARE UPDATE AVAILABLE - Yes
· INCLUDES - 12-month free subscription to My E-Training software & app and a 1-month free subscription to Zwift app
· DIMENSIONS OPEN - 760 x 560 x 495 mm / 29.92" x 22.04" x 19.48”
· DIMENSIONS FOLDED - 560 x 150 x 495 mm / 22.04” x 5.90” x 19.48”
· WEIGHT - 14.5 Kg / 31.96 lbs.
Direto X vs. Suito