Made with recycled materials, this dual-density lock-on grip features an ergonomic shape for the ultimate in support and comfort.
Comfort at the palm of your hands
Go the distance with the XR Endurance Elite Recycled Grip, made using recycled plastics in the core. The contoured shape provides ultimate ergonomic support, while an opposing tread pattern ensures your palms are padded and your fingers are locked in, keeping you comfortable no matter how long you're out on the trails.
Using recycled materials in this product helps provide second life to unwanted end of life plastics.
- Grip core is made from recycled plastic
- Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue
- Opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at fingertips
- Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort
- Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management
- Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- inForm BioDynamic shape with narrow in-board diameter increases finger wrap
The net effect
Fishing nets make up an estimated 10% of all plastic in the ocean. What's even worse is that they're 4 times more harmful to the ocean environment than all other forms of plastic pollution.
A global issue
Each year 18 billion pounds of plastic enters the ocean, polluting beaches and waterways around the world.
Better products for a better planet
We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.
|Length||130/130mm (Small)||130mm (Large palm)|
|Material||Ocean Recycled Plastic (ORP)||Ocean Recycled Plastic (ORP)|
|Black / 130mm (Large Palm)||601842802939||99005356|
|Black / 130mm/130mm (Small Palm)||601842802946||5277812|