A useful standalone bag for daily riding or as part of a larger bikepacking setup, the Expedition Top Tube Pack is a lightweight, secure storage space that’s ideal for stashing frequently used items on the road.
Available in 0.5L and 1L volumes, the smaller top tube bag is suited for storing bars and snacks, while the larger version can also accommodate smartphones and battery packs. It fastens securely to the top tube, opening and closing via an easy access one-finger zipper puller. Adjustable attachment points ensure that the bag is versatile enough for a range of different frames.
The top tube bag is equipped with an innovative waterproof slider. While it looks like a normal zip, it’s better — it’s fully waterproof. However, it does need a little more care than a regular zipper, as excess strain can cause the rails to detach from the sliding mechanism. In particular, it’s important to not over-pack your top tube bag.
- Waterproof slider and welded seams ensure contents stay dry
- One-finger zipper puller ensures convenient and easy access on the go
- Protected battery cable port
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Reflective exterior graphics for increased visibility
- The Expedition Top Tube Pack is cut from a three-layer laminate fabric that was developed specifically for Apidura. The material is lightweight, and is highly resistant to tears and abrasion. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures the top tube bag remains completely waterproofing.
- Wash the top tube bag by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
- Excess strain can cause the rails to detach from the sliding mechanism. Do not over-pack.