The Expedition Handlebar pack is designed to carry lightweight, compressible items on long distance treks or multi-day excursions. The pack is low weight and balanced eliminating the need for a bulky front rack. The pack is durable and holds up in all weather conditions, the roll top closure system protects gear while allowing adjustment of the packs capacity as required. A hands-free air release vent makes compressing the Pack hassle-free, and welded seams ensure that the contents stay dry in wet weather.
The Expedition Handlebar pack attaches to the handlebars with a simple yet strong system made with anti-slip Hypalon safeguards to protect against wear. For the fastening system, Woojin buckles are used for strength and reliability, while 600D fabric provides an extra safeguard in areas of high abrasion.
The pack is available in 2 sizes: 14L for long haul exploring and 9L for shorter weekend treks or races. The packs can be used alone or together with an Accessory Pocket to provide a space for small items.
· Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
· Hands-free air release valve for easy packing and compression
· Double-ended roll-top closure for adjustable capacity
· Bungee cord provides extra storage
· Sturdy and secure three-point attachment system
· Reflective graphics for increased visibility
Length min: 35cm
Length max: 53cm
Handlebar Strap Spread: 13cm