The Backcountry Accessory Pocket is a convenient accessory that clips securely to the Backcountry Handlebar and Expedition Packs to store anything you might need at a moment’s notice. The Accessory Pocket keeps snacks, a phone, or a small camera at your fingertips. A protected, water-resistant zipper opens with one-finger zipper pullers and, inside, with a mesh pocket to keep things organized. A yellow inner liner makes finding valuables easier and the Accessory Pocket weighs a mere 120 grams.
Made with all-weather Dimension Polyant VX21 fabric that shrugs off abrasion and tears, built to last on backcountry treks. Reflective design and a light attachment increase visibility.
While the body fabric of this Accessory Pocket is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter through the seams when exposed to sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry.
Please note: This Pack does not function as a standalone product.
· One-Finger zipper pullers allow easy access to contents on the go
· Clips to Backcountry and Expedition Handlebar Packs
· Light attachment point and reflective graphics increase visibility
· Interior mesh pocket keeps Pack contents organized
· Hard-wearing, all-weather Dimension-Polyant VX21
· Capacity: 4.5L
· Weight 120 g
· Length: 10.6 inch
· Height: 7.9 inch
· Width: 3.1 inch