A lightweight frame bag for weekenders, overnighters, and everyday riding.
The Backcountry Compact Frame Pack is a versatile piece of kit that many riders keep on their bikes full time, carrying tubes and tools on short rides and bikepacking kit on longer adventures.
The bag is designed for compact frame geometries and constructed from a lightweight, all-weather laminate that’s tough enough to avoid the tears and scuffs of off-road riding. It’s also suited for storing heavier items, lowering the bike’s center of gravity and allowing for more natural handling.
Inside, the compact frame bag is divided into two compartments. The larger compartment has plenty of space for bulkier items such as clothing, spare tubes, or a packed lunch. In contrast, the smaller pocket is useful for flat items such as maps. We’ve also installed a battery lead and hose port for charging electronic devices or drinking on the go.
- Please be aware that the 3L bag does not have an interior zipped pocket, or mesh pockets.
- While the body fabric of this bag is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter through the seams when exposed to sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry.
- Protected battery/hydration hose port
- Interior storage pocket keeps contents organised
- Carbon-friendly attachment with Hypalon-reinforced Velcro straps
- Reflective graphics for increased visibility
- Hard-wearing, all-weather Dimension Polyant VX21
- The compact frame bag is made from Dimension-Polyant VX21, a four-layer laminated fabric originally developed for the maritime industry. Designed to fit the demands of off-road riding, the material combines waterproofing, light weight, low stretch, and high abrasion and tear resistance.
- The Velcro straps are reinforced with Hypalon, a durable rubberized nylon that provides extra protection against friction and puncture in areas of high stress. For the fastening system, Woojin buckles are used for their reliability.
- Wash the compact frame bag by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
|Grey/Black / 3L||05060422140123||FDS-0000-000||9992322|
|Grey/Black / 4.5L||05060422140093||MDM-0000-000||9990778|
|Grey/Black / 5L||05060422140024||MDL-0000-000||9991970|