700c, 27-Inch & 650c
A race ready road tire with Schwalbe`s smart guard puncture protection Twin Skin - An additional rubber coating on the side protects against cuts and allows for uniform coloring SGRD - Smartguard equipped tires feature a 5mm breaker belt made from special Indian and partially recycled rubber ADX – Addix compound found on the Performance Line made to serve as an all-around, well balanced compound for all uses Style: Standard Size: 700x28 ISO: 622 Bead: Fold Belted: Belted Tread/SW: Bk/Bsk/Ref PSI: 115 Weight: 450 TPI: 67 Features: SGRD/TWN Reflective Sidewall: Yes
$54.90 $59.00 7% Off
Durano Plus with a new dynamic profile. The SmartGuard belt is not as deep as the Marathon Plus‘s, it offers though a unique level of protection for racing tires. The most puncture resistant road bike tire, there is. Labeled Size: 700 x 28 Color: Black ISO Width (mm): 28 ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" Flat Protection: Tread Designed for ebike: Yes Tire Intended Use: Road Defined Color: Black Tire Type: Clincher Tire Diameter: 700c Tire Bead: Wire
$53.00 - $79.99
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for gravel riding - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance
$20.00 - $21.00
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass, and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
$31.00 - $43.00 $31.00 - $43.00 Up to 7% Off
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
- Ultimate touring tire Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: TravelStar - Tire Technology: DoubleDefense - Tire Type: Clincher
$53.36 - $58.00
The Flat-less tire. Schwalbe's best selling model. The most puncture resistant pneumatic tire there is. In addition to the superior puncture protection it features many inner values: - Rolling resistance. The patented, 5 mm thick SmartGuard layer, when compared to all generic products, has a significant advantage in rolling resistance. - Recycling. Also in the SmartGuard, we use a proportion of recycled rubber from old latex products. - “Anti-aging” side wall. It now lasts much longer before deveolping unsightly cracks when subjected to use with too low air pressure. - E-Bike ready. Due to its great properties Marathon Plus is the best choice for E-Bikes (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h.
$44.50 - $60.00 $57.00 - $60.00 Up to 22% Off
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$42.00 - $66.00 $42.00 - $68.00 Up to 20% Off
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
$81.00 - $91.00 $81.00 - $91.00 Up to 7% Off
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
Schwalbe Pro One Tire - Tubeless, Folding, Black, Evolution Line, Addix Race Schwalbe Pro One Road Tire is a fast, reliable and light tire. the Pro One remains controllable at all times - on the fastest descents, in extreme cornering, in all conditions. - Minimal rolling resistance - All around cut resistance and puncture protection Specifications: Tire Intended Use: Road Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher Tire Bead: Folding
$20.00 - $22.00
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
The Schwalbe CX Pro Performance Line Tire lets you rip through mud and grit with ease. The unbelievably low weight and excellent grip through corners keep you on your bike through the roughest terrain. Hop on and feel the power of the CX Pro for yourself.
Schwalbe's Century Performance Line tire is a true classic. It is perfect for trendy bikes with a vintage look, since the profile and contour are based on tires from the early 20th century. The side label keeps the classy aesthetic going, by using the traditional billboard technique with raised lettering.
The DD in Schwalbe's Durano DD Performance Line Tire stands for Double Defense. In addition to the RaceGuard protection belt, there is an effective fabric protector on the sidewall.
$63.24 $68.00 7% Off
- Maximum puncture protection - New dynamic profile - SmartGuard belt
Fast racing tire specially designed for E-performance: The V-Guard puncture protection belt ensures high puncture resistance and the new Addix Race Compound offers tenacious grip at high cornering speeds and extensive durability. - E-One has ECE-R75 approval for fast E-Bikes
$37.00 - $40.00
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing
The G-One Bite feels pretty good on the road, but its true strength comes through off-road. Constructed for more off-road use than its stablemates, the open tread design and strong outer blocks provide stability when cornering and deliver this G-One the perfect "Bite".
$81.84 - $88.00 $88.00 Up to 7% Off
- Angled side knobs work together with the Super Race carcass to create the best cornering grip. - Super Race carcass (Souplesse construction) for a particularly smooth ride with low rolling resistance and high puncture protection. - New boomerang profile for the best uphill traction and ideal rolling behavior. Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Addix Race - Tire Technology: Super Race, TL Easy - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- Race oriented semi-slick tire - Maximum efficiency on light terrain, hard pack, and asphalt - Supple construction for a smooth ride and high puncture protection for tough racing conditions - Super Race construction
$85.00 - $88.00
- Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. - As a 30-35mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs. - It is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 50mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland's coasts. - The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
The G-One Speed offers an unleashing profile and is breathtakingly fast—especially when large tire volume is crucial. - G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs - Guaranteed for maximum speed
Hurricane rolls fast and noiselessly, offering sufficient traction for short off-road excursions. - Schwalbe's Performance line of tires offers excellent quality and the best value for an intensive-use tire. - Dual compound - Wire Bead
$40.92 $44.00 7% Off
The compound has a much lower internal resistance making it particularly suitable for roller training. - Insider should not be used on the road! - Folding Bead
$21.00 - $35.00
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
- Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining very high puncture resistance
$75.00 $84.00 11% Off
The next evolutionary phase. Revised tread design, fitted with the latest tire technology. The new Marathon Almotion is safe, fast, and agile. The new, powerful ADDIX compound boosts riding performance. Ideal for intensive touring by bike or e-bike (E-25).
$63.00 - $65.00
- Smart DualGuard Protection - Addix-E Compound - ECE-R75 certification makes the tires ready for E-Bikes of all classes
Page 1 of 2 Next page