$67.43 - $89.90 $89.90 Up to 25% Off
- Rear Specific Performance for Mixed Terrain - The R model is our rear specific design: added traction on either pedaling and braking durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrain, maximized for both dry or wet conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a balanced riding style.
$42.00 - $60.00 $42.00 - $75.00 Up to 20% Off
The Maxxis Forekaster features a spiky, well-spaced tread pattern that is ideal for XC racing or light duty trail riding in loose or wet conditions during the spring and fall. Use as a front paired with an Aspen or Ikon rear for an aggressive XC setup.
$36.00 $40.00 10% Off
Road training/commuting tires for your MTB - "M-shaped" grooved tread pattern - Narrow profile for low weight - The Detonator Hybrid uses the same tread pattern as one of our most popular road training tires and adapts it to a size perfect for commuting or road training on your mountain bike.
$77.00 - $101.00 $77.00 - $101.00 Up to 10% Off
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
$74.00 - $96.00 $82.00 - $106.00 Up to 10% Off
Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire. - Ideal for dry, fast trails - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer, Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear, depending on trail conditions.
- The DH22 tire is the more versatile in the range allowing it to perform best on soft and mixed terrain, but it will still ride well on harder trails - It is built with the Magi-X compound and the Down Hill Shield to ensure good stud penetration on soft terrain while combining stability on hard terrain
$63.00 - $70.00 $70.00 Up to 10% Off
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
$75.00 - $85.00
Oxbow is a plus-sized tire that increases ground clearance, stability momentum, and floatation. Its mild and open center tread works with slightly more-aggressive side knobs for traction and efficiency in varied terrain. Oxbow is an excellent choice for riders who venture onto the most rugged roads and trails. - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Ideal rim width: 35 mm - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use - Light & Supple model provides a comfortable ride - Durable, Fast Compound model protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris
$49.99 - $62.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$80.99 - $89.99
Martello hammers home the performance you expect, on the most demanding Enduro and DH courses. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? The Martello features a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, topped off with a moto-inspired tread design and progressive width siping. This last part is key, and provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect. This design provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that riders expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers.
$74.00 - $101.00 $77.00 - $112.00 Up to 10% Off
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
$121.50 - $121.75 $121.50 - $135.00 Up to 10% Off
Designed for trail riding in loose snow, Vanhelga brings traction technology to an entirely new level. The latest Vanhelga features an updated tread pattern increasing ramping on the center lugs for better rolling efficiency while spreading out shoulder and side lugs to increase braking traction and provide more confidence in the corners. Dual compound rubber lengthens tread life in the center of the tire while enhancing cornering control on the sides. Triple-siped shoulder knobs boost traction on ice. The tubeless ready design delivers a super supple ride quality, further enhances grip, and saves weight. In addition to these technological advancements, Vanhelga’s deep and open tread pattern sheds snow and tracks flawlessly when the trail becomes soft and sloppy. - Aggressively siped lugs for enhanced braking, acceleration, and cornering control - Shovel-design side lugs provide increase braking traction and more stable cornering than the previous Vanhelga tread pattern - Increased ramping on center lugs increases rolling efficiency
- The DH34 tire is made to perform best on hard, rocky terrain and in bike parks - Using the Magi-X compound and the Down Hill Shield casing the tire provides maximum grip and high-speed stability on all hard terrain
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
$29.76 - $89.00 $32.00 - $89.00 Up to 7% Off
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 27.5 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 913g, DNA compound
$44.00 - $104.00
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
With a low-rolling resistance and a semi-slick center tread, Schwalbe's Thunder Burt delivers excellent grip in dry, hardpack conditions. The outer lugs grab in the turns while the many small center lugs provide just enough to hold your line. RaceGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats while maintaining a low weight, while the SnakeSkin option gives better sidewall protection.
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions - Addix Speedgrip compound: Speed, grip, and durability
$42.99 - $46.99
- The everyday tire for grip on mixed and soft terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Wild Racing tires ensure grip and agility
- Works best on muddy tracks. - Its DH Mud tread design, Magi-X DH rubber compound, Down Hill Shield casing and Cuttable Blocks technology allow you to excel in all wet conditions.
The Speedster was designed for rolling speed and minimal drag on hard pack or paved terrain Count on this tire for high performance during BMX racing, dirt jumps, and urban shredding A collaboration between SE Bikes and Vee Rubber MPC - Durable long life compound that is designed to be functional on all terrain types
$59.99 - $74.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$69.95 $81.95 15% Off
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
$87.00 - $101.00 $96.00 - $112.00 Up to 10% Off
Aggressive plus tire inspired by the Ikon+ - 27.5+ tire - Designed for aggressive XC trails The Rekon+ is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon+ for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon+.
$84.00 - $101.00 $88.00 - $112.00 Up to 10% Off
- Gen 2 Revised tread pattern - New knob layout based on feedback from World Cup DH and EWS riders - "Doublewide" knob now split into two individual knobs - More supportive cornering knobs - Additional siping to enhance braking and cornering traction - Raised ridges on casing to promote mud clearing
$74.00 - $96.00 $82.00 - $106.00 Up to 10% Off
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
The favorite of downhill and enduro experts. The perfect choice for virtually any track. Intermediate tread: maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - Super Gravity: A patented tire casing construction. Quadruple ply tire casing makes the sidewall stable and safe. The tread remains extremely flexible and grippy with a two ply casing. All around SnakeSkin is excellent protection against cuts. - Addix Soft is a compound that bridges many disciplines. It’s just as at home in the enduro and downhill world as it is in the demanding discipline of all-mountain and trail riding. It also impresses when used in combination with other ADDIX tires – more speed: Soft on the front, Speedgrip on the back. Or more damping: Ultra Soft on the front, Soft on the back. - Addix Ultra Soft Compound is the ADDIX compound for hardcore use in enduro and downhill. Sensationally good damping has been further improved over the previous VertStar compound, while at the same time ADDIX Ultrasoft is suitable for all-weather use due to significantly improved low-temperature properties when it comes to grip and damping. ADDIX Ultra Soft appears to stick to the ground, literally clawing its way into the subsoil because there’s only one goal in sight: maximum damping and maximum grip. - Folding bead
$67.43 - $89.90 $80.91 - $89.90 Up to 25% Off
- Aggressive Riding in Loose and Soft Terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for aggressive riding styles on any kind of loose and soft terrain, whether for dry or muddy conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice when cornering speed in demanding terrains is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
Enduro inspired performance meets XC efficiency – for your e-bike! By borrowing the best traits from the popular Martello, Barzo, and Gato models, the e-Agarro utilizes proven technologies from both the Enduro and XC categories. This combination of performance is ideal for the Trail category, as it provides predictable grip and efficiency in a mix of conditions.