Road training/commuting tires for your MTB - "M-shaped" grooved tread pattern - Narrow profile for low weight - The Detonator Hybrid uses the same tread pattern as one of our most popular road training tires and adapts it to a size perfect for commuting or road training on your mountain bike.
$40.00 - $101.00 $40.00 - $112.00 Up to 19% Off
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$40.00 - $47.00
The Rekon is a light duty trail tire designed to go fast in technical terrain.
The Speedster is designed for rolling speed and minimal drag on hard-pack or paved terrain. The honeycomb center tread provides virtually zero rolling resistance and unbelievable tread life. This feature also gives you excellent traction in dry or wet conditions. Large diamond shaped side knobs provide the grip you need in corners, while the tread knobs get smaller towards the center for the ultimate speed and traction. And with its balloon-style structure, you’ll feel like you’re floating on air.
$42.00 - $79.00 $42.00 - $80.00 Up to 7% Off
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
$42.99 - $46.99
- The everyday tire for grip on mixed and soft terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Wild Racing tires ensure grip and agility
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 27.5 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 913g, DNA compound
$43.96 - $54.95 $54.95 Up to 20% Off
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
$44.00 - $101.00
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
$44.00 - $103.00
- The favorite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
$44.90 - $49.90
- The choice for urban commuting and daily city use. - It combines top performance with a strong casing structure that helps when facing different types of road surfaces. - HyperBELT casing for a safer and smoother ride, even in wet conditions. - 5mm rubber layer gives highest level of puncture resistance. - Meets ECE-R75 and ECE-R88 certification requirements. - Suitable for traditional and electric bicycles.
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
$44.99 - $49.99
- Perfect for urban duty mountain bikes or 650b touring bikes - Fast enough for paved roads and strong enough for gravel - Folding Aramid bead
The e-bike specific version of our popular city and touring tire maximizes range and extends battery life while delivering the dependable performance you expect. Reflective sidewall stripe increases your visibility for oncoming motorists, while the reinforced casing eliminates punctures. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - Graphene 2.0 compound reduces rolling resistance, increasing range and battery life
$45.00 - $54.99
- Bead to bead tread - Urban assault tire
$45.00 - $89.00 $45.00 - $107.00 Up to 17% Off
- The new incarnation of the Minion DHR. Ready to shred any line - Excellent cornering traction - Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo! - Plus sizes available - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30—35mm rims
$45.99 - $53.99
T-Serv ProTite is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite puncture-resistant technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. Need to get through your urban jungle quickly and reliably? T-Serv is the answer. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max PSI: 90
$46.90 - $52.90
- Named after multiple prize winning motorcycle tire Angel GT, as they both call for speed, grip and handling. - Best solution for those looking for performance and a dynamic tire, even when riding a city bike. - HyperBELT construction with 5mm puncture resistant layer. - Meets ECE-R75 and ECE-R88 certification requirements. - Suitable for traditional and electric bicycles.
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
- The Cycl-e GT is a tire developed to enhance the dynamic characteristics of the modern riding style, whether it is taken in the city or in the twisty roads of the countryside: That's where Pirelli's famous 2-wheels expertize shines. - Motorbike derived profile and tread design for superior handling - Outperforms on safety and built to match rolling and puncture protection industry standard - Cap & base tread construction guarantees grip and rolling on the outer rubber, and protection and reliability on the inner - Solid multi-ply overlapping casing structure - ECE-R75 compliant - Best in class wet grip
Kwick Journey commuter/trekking tires feature a reinforced sidewall with K-Shield tread protection under Kenda's long lasting Standard Rubber Compound. - Deep sipes for water channeling in wet conditions - Knurled shoulder knobs for corning confidence - Reflective tape across sidewalls for better urban nighttime visibility - Certified ECE-R75 for E-Bikes up to 50 km/h
$49.99 - $59.99
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$49.99 - $62.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
Vittoria Randonneur Tech tires feature classic city tread with subtle siping for wet weather use. - Functionalized Graphene 2.0 compound minimizes battery usage on e-bikes - Additional puncture-protection layer and reflective sidewall stripe for safety
$50.95 $64.00 20% Off
- Compound: Dual - Version: SmartGuard - Seal: Tube - Weight: 1150g - Pressure: 2.0-4.5 Bar (30-65 psi) - EPI: 67 - E-Bike: E-50
Whether you’re traveling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. Naturally, with the mark for fast e-bikes. - Double Defense: The twin protector of High-Density Guard + SnakeSkin. More safety for light off-road tires is impossible. - RaceGuard Protection - Dual compound - Wire Bead
$52.00 - $98.00 $52.00 - $98.00 Up to 13% Off
- For Trail and Cross Country - Extremely versatile all-round tire - Has larger side lugs for cornering performance - Fast rolling and lots of traction - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail, and Twinskin construction - Available in Addix Speedgrip, Addix Performance, and Addix Super Race compounds
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
- A tire that is exclusively designed to be ridden in bike parks. - It takes many of the same technologies from the rest of the range but using a more durable compound to give it a longer lifespan for those extra laps of the park.
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for gravel riding - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance