$47.99 $70.00 31% Off
The Renegade Control 2Bliss Ready T7 is perfect for fast accelerations, climbing in hard-pack terrain and podium finishes. Our fastest-rolling cross-country tread receives an elevated shoulder height to confidently carry speed through turns. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. The Control casing is our light and durable do it all XC construction. To top off this build we use our T7 compound to maximize grip and damping. - Casing: 60 TPI, light and durable do it all XC construction - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON T7 - 29 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 645g
$79.90 - $89.90 $79.90 - $89.90 Up to 10% Off
- Aggressive Riding in Loose and Soft Terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for aggressive riding styles on any kind of loose and soft terrain, whether for dry or muddy conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice when cornering speed in demanding terrains is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$80.91 - $89.90 $89.90 Up to 10% Off
- The Scorpion Enduro M is the most versatile enduro tire in our range, designed for any kind of usage: daily riding on your local trails and racing in the weekend; a special tire which delivers constant performances and predictable behavior throughout its entire lifespan - The design of the tire has been developed with the help of former downhill World champions with the aim to craft a tire whose behavior is easy to predict in every kind of usage. - The SmartGRIP Gravity is a soft compound, specifically tuned for demanding enduro riding in every weather condition. While being soft, the SmartGRIP Gravity is still very tear-resistant and provides good values of rolling resistance and wear - The ProWALL version is the lightest and easiest to pedal, it's intended for the riders who enjoy longer rides and a more relaxed riding style. - The HardWALL version is specifically designed for enduro usage providing good support and increased resistance against cuts and flats.
$85.00 - $90.00
OFF-ROAD The Kessel is our aggressive trail, all-mountain, and enduro tire. Tall, angular lugs, an open tread pattern, and dual-compound rubber work together for exceptional grip on loose, technical terrain. Ramped center lugs keeps rolling resistance low, while our Durable and Ultra-Durable casings with sidewall and puncture protection keep you rolling. Kessel delivers predictable performance as you push your limits. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are tall, angular, and ramped in the front to keep rolling resistance low; a flat side on the back boosts braking traction. Siping conforms to the terrain for maximum traction, and wide spacing improves grip while shedding mud and debris. - Alternating side lugs are angled to add traction in every direction; wide, parallel siping digs into loose trail surfaces while cornering.
$70.00 - $90.00
OFF-ROAD The Warwick is our progressive trail tire that’s versatile enough to handle stout XC terrain or enduro courses. Stepped center lugs and firm rubber reduce rolling resistance so you can carry speed. In corners and loose terrain, the large-multi-faceted lugs, open transition area, and softer rubber bite into the trail surface so you can throw yourself into turns with gusto. Two tire compound options (Fast and Grip) let you tailor your tire choice for the way you ride. Warwick balances control and speed for a fast, fun ride experience on many trail types. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are angular and have stepped front faces for rolling efficiency; a flat face on the back of the center lugs boosts braking traction. - The open transition area makes space for the shoulder and center lugs to dig into loose trails or grapple onto roots and rocks when climbing, and helps reduce rolling resistance. - Side lugs are large and multi-faceted for consistent, supportive cornering on rocky, rooty, and loose trails.
$79.00 - $91.00 $84.00 - $101.00 Up to 13% Off
- Gen 2 Revised tread pattern - New knob layout based on feedback from World Cup DH and EWS riders - "Doublewide" knob now split into two individual knobs - More supportive cornering knobs - Additional siping to enhance braking and cornering traction - Raised ridges on casing to promote mud clearing
$31.00 - $98.00
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
The XCO World Champion tire Riding technical XC? The Barzo is the choice of the 2015 World Champion, as well as the winner of the BC Bike Race. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where we place an alternating ridge design, and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. World Championship? Check.
- Superior Performance in Mixed Terrain - Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hardpack to loose and soft, in dry or wet conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - The best choice for trails where terrain can vary but speed and grip are fundamental at the same time, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$68.95 $76.95 10% Off
Searching for the ultimate do-all plus tire? Meet the Ranger...bikepacking approved, trail ready. Weight-optimized to outperform in all environments and excel on longer rides—dry to wet, hardpack or loam, the Ranger isn’t intimidated. - Excellent do-all tire that excels in various conditions ranging from hardpack to wet trails - Multi-directional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking, or cornering - Huge variety of size and rubber types to choose from
$34.95 - $38.95
This versatile competition and trail tire is comfortable and sure-footed in the turns. It has good grip and is available with various technologies. - Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread - Suitable for E-Bikes
$74.00 - $93.00 $75.00 - $95.00 Up to 17% Off
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
$84.95 - $98.00 $89.00 - $98.00 Up to 13% Off
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
- A tire that is exclusively designed to be ridden in bike parks. - It takes many of the same technologies from the rest of the range but using a more durable compound to give it a longer lifespan for those extra laps of the park.
Lightweight freestyle tire - BMX and urban assault options - Fast-rolling tread design - High-volume casing The Grifter is our most popular freestyle tire, and for good reason. The tread pattern rolls fast to help you keep your momentum, and the high-volume casing softens landings. The Grifter is perfect for BMX and urban assault.
$95.00 - $104.00
- The favourite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
$69.00 - $90.00 $74.00 - $101.00 Up to 12% Off
Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire. - Ideal for dry, fast trails - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer, Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear, depending on trail conditions.
$30.99 - $76.99
The XCO European Champion tire The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique, low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob find traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal TNT is no exception. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4C compound, the Mezcal attains the holy grail of XC tires; grip, durability, and low weight. - Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
$175.00 - $252.00
From loose snow to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions. Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. Encounter sheer ice on your ride and Wrathchild’s concave studs tear into the surface. - Deep, aggressive lugs dig into snow - Tall side lugs provide cornering confidence - 252 concave studs tear into slick surfaces - Tubeless ready - We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss
$74.00 - $89.00 $80.00 - $91.00 Up to 10% Off
World Cup Champion Greg Minnaar's signature tire. - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims The Maxxis Assegai tire is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tire ready to do battle on the mountain. The tall knobs punch through dust and loam to find traction, but also offer support and confidence on wet roots and rocks. While other tires excel only in certain conditions, the Maxxis Assegai is built to go fast everywhere.
$89.00 $90.00 1% Off
The new standard in enduro tires - Dual-compound - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready (TR) - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
$70.00 - $101.00 $70.00 - $101.00 Up to 12% Off
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
$30.00 - $47.00
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
- Rear Specific Performance in Mixed Terrain - The R model is our rear specific design: medium profile and tread spacing and added traction and durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrains, in dry or wet conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a completely balanced riding experience.
$76.90 - $79.90
- Ultimate Speed on Hardpack - Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any type of hardpack terrain, in dry or wet conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - The best choice for XCM courses where terrains can vary but speed is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
The Wild AM2 Competition tire features more grip for mixed and soft terrain. - Wild AM² tread pattern combined with Gum-X technology delivers maximum grip when cornering and excellent braking performance - Light and robust Gravity Shield casing
- Control in all riding conditions thanks to the Gum-X technology and the MICHELIN Force XC2 Racing Line tread pattern - Light and resistant thanks to the 3x60 TPI casing with puncture protection provided by the high density fiber layer under the tread
- The DH34 tire is made to perform best on hard, rocky terrain and in bike parks - Using the Magi-X compound and the Down Hill Shield casing the tire provides maximum grip and high-speed stability on all hard terrain
$36.99 - $45.99
- The everyday tire for smooth, fast riding on hard packed terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Force Racing tires to ensure smooth and fast riding
$40.00 - $101.00 $40.00 - $112.00 Up to 19% Off
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$52.00 - $98.00 $52.00 - $98.00 Up to 13% Off
- For Trail and Cross Country - Extremely versatile all-round tire - Has larger side lugs for cornering performance - Fast rolling and lots of traction - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail, and Twinskin construction - Available in Addix Speedgrip, Addix Performance, and Addix Super Race compounds
$82.95 - $87.95
Continental's Cross King is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with fast rolling characteristics. - Its versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface. - You're protected with excellent puncture resistance thanks to a continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end. - The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
$79.00 - $84.00 $83.00 - $90.00 Up to 9% Off
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
$44.95 - $56.95
Competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics. versatile and easy-rolling profile which adapts to any surface.
$95.00 - $101.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
$34.99 - $73.99
The Speedster was designed for rolling speed and minimal drag on hard pack or paved terrain. Count on this tire for high performance during BMX racing, dirt jumps, and urban shredding. - A collaboration between SE Bikes and Vee Rubber - MPC—Durable long life compound that is designed to be functional on all terrain types - Wire bead
The Continental Mountain King is your hero on the mountain and the perfect trail companion. Its middle lugs are angled for acceleration and speed, while the deep-seated outer lugs take care of stability. - Sure-footed in hilly terrain and a great "do-it-all" option for year-round riding - Completely re-engineered casing that seats and inflates the first time with all tubeless systems - Newly positioned lugs promise lower weight and better handling, even on softer ground
$85.00 - $95.00
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties. - 27.5+ versions with additional stud rows.
The new Vittoria Mazza combines years of athlete input with cutting-edge tread technology, raising the bar on the mixed terrain Enduro tire category. Starting with a defined center tread, the Mazza uses deep siping in the direction of rotation, allowing the tire to roll fast while still opposing drift, especially in off-camber terrain. The stepped leading edge rolls like a ramp but digs in on climbs, making Mazza a top choice for both front and rear use. Substantial spacing was designed into the center tread to provide braking traction, while also accelerating mud clearing. Cornering on the Mazza is handled by Vittoria's trademark progressive sipe width technology, which gives a gummy inside effective edge without the instability that competitors experience on the outside of the tread. Simply put, bigger sipes flex more than smaller sipes. This unique siping pattern creates asymmetrical tread flex and translates into a predictable, confident, and communicative feel at the limit of cornering. Mazza's generous tread depth claws into a range of terrain and is stabilized with Vittoria's proprietary 4C compound layering process. Four separate Graphene 2.0 compounds are layered, allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky while the base remains planted. This ensures each effective edge is kept in place under high cornering and braking loads, leading to reduced rolling resistance and increased wear life. The bar has been raised. - Aggressive profile with ample sipe spacing for mixed terrain - Progressive sipe width for tactile grip on rocks and roots - Stepped leading-edge center-tread maintains speed and delivers climbing traction
e-Martello hammers home the performance you expect, while extending your ride. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? This is the ticket. e-Martello features a 4C Graphene compound combined with a moto-inspired tread design and progressive width siping. This design provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that riders expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, e-Martello delivers.
The Martello Race tire has been developed to provide the best combination of riding feeling and performance for technical trails at maximum speed. The design provides performance you expect on the most demanding and wide range of Enduro and DH courses. Start with a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, and top it off with a moto-inspired tread design with progressive width siping. - Progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect - The insert below the tread provides additional puncture protection - Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface, without sacrificing speed or grip - Moto-block square knobs offers stability and durability - Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers
- Fast Rolling on Hardpack - Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any kind of hardpack terrain, for dry or wet conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - The best choice for trails where maintaining speed is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$41.95 $45.95 9% Off
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 29 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 967g, DNA compound
- The semi-slick: Used on very fast and dry trails. - Little rolling resistance and little weight. - Primarily for use on rear wheel. - Tread design: fast, flat studs in the center of the tread for good corner grip with sturdy lugs on the tire shoulders.
The Paper Trail Tire is an efficient, smooth-rolling tire for use on mountain and trail bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for modern mountain and trail applications - Clincher design - Intended Use: Mountain
The Kwick Nine is a mega sized 29'er tire that gives you all the big wheeled fun of a 29'er and brings it to the streets. The smooth tread design lets you take your big mountain rig and travel effortlessly through the city. The Kwick Nine 29'er also features K-Shield (KS) flat protection for worry free urban adventures. So, wrap that mountain steed with a set of Kwick Nine 29'ers and explore the urban landscape. - Premium Trekking, Comfort, or Commuting tire - Front and Rear application - K-Shield (KS) is a layer of light, flexible rubber containing aramid and ceramic particles inside the tire under the tread area only. Designed to prevent punctures and increase tire life - Reflective stripe on sidewalls for added safety
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet - 20 Year Limited Edition - Tubeless - Folding Bead - 3C MAX TERRA - EXO Protection - Wide Trail - 60 TPI - Weight: 1030g
The e-bike version of the new Vittoria Mazza raises the bar on e-Enduro performance for mixed terrain! Starting with a defined center tread, the e-Mazza uses deep siping in the direction of rotation, allowing the tire to roll fast while still opposing drift. The stepped leading edge rolls like a ramp but digs in on climbs, making e-Mazza a top choice for both front and rear use. Substantial spacing was designed into the center tread to provide braking traction while also accelerating mud clearing. Cornering on the e-Mazza is handled by Vittoria's trademark progressive sipe width technology, which gives a gummy inside effective edge without the instability that competitors experience on the outside of the tread. The tire's generous tread depth claws into a range of terrain and is stabilized with Vittoria's proprietary 4C compound layering process. Four separate Graphene 2.0 compounds are layered, allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky while the base remains planted. This ensures each effective edge is kept in place under high cornering and braking loads, leading to reduced rolling resistance and increased wear life. - Aggressive profile with ample sipe spacing for mixed terrain - Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without sacrificing speed or grip - Graphene 2.0 compound reduces rolling resistance, increasing range and battery life
- A fast tire on hard-packed terrain - Tread pattern design reduces rolling resistance - Gum-X technology optimizes grip on hard terrain - Light and robust Gravity Shield casing
$74.00 $82.00 10% Off
Pick up the Pace! The Pace was designed to meet the needs of our World Cup XC racers. The Maxxis Pace uses small, tightly spaced knobs to create a tire with low rolling resistance. While originally intended for XC use, the Pace has proven to work well for slopestyle, pump track, and dirt jumping. - Ideal for hardpack XC courses - Low-profile tread design A high-volume, low-profile tread design offers minimal rolling resistance and consistent traction across the profile of the tire. Continuous side knobs keep you planted where traction is critical, and the single compound balances traction and tread wear.
The Vittoria Agarro trail tire, Enduro inspired performance meets XC efficiency for your Trail bike. The Agarro trail tire is deigned to take you there and back, with a tread profile that gives considerably more grip than an XC tire, but with less bulk than an Enduro tread. - Leading edge steps for fast rolling (like a ramp), but better climbing in technical terrain at slow speeds - E-bike compatible tread profile is then wrapped on Vittoria’s tubeless-ready Trail casing, complete with APF inserts and sidewall protection, for added stability and protection
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
Steel Bead version of Kenda's Small Block 8, an XC Racing tire with low profile knobs for fast rolling. - DTC: Dual Tread Compound increases center tread life with the use of Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer); cornering grip and control are increased by the use of Stick-e rubber (50 shore A durometer)for the shoulder knobs - 8 smaller Nevegal knobs with L3R PRO rubber across the center tread for efficiency and grip with raised Stick-E rubber shoulder knobs for cornering
$84.99 - $86.99
Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass, and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN Force AM tire is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. - Offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding
A unique semi-slick diamond design pattern offers a lower rolling resistance and comfort ride on the street. This tire is also an excellent choice for the hard pack off-road trails and XCO races.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. - 930 grams
$66.00 - $92.00
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions
The S-Works Fast Trak 2Bliss Ready T5/T7 has become synonymous with fast and lightweight tires that are able to handle the most technical courses and the most grueling conditions. This model redefines what was thought possible with a cross-country tread design. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. Adding to this, the Fast Trak profile and knob spacing has been optimized for a wide variety of internal rim widths. The S-Works casing is our lightest and most supple construction, shaving every gram possible from rotational weight. To top off this premium build the T5/T7 dual compound uses T5 center knobs for minimal rolling resistance and T7 shoulder knobs for extra cornering grip. - Casing: 120 TPI, lightest and most supple XC race construction - Bead: Foldable. - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON T5/T7 - 29 x 2.2", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 575g - 29 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 615g
$80.91 - $89.90 $89.90 Up to 10% Off
- Rear Specific Performance for Mixed Terrain -The R model is our rear specific design: added traction on either pedaling and braking durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrain, maximized for both dry or wet conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a balanced riding style.
When you’re out on a ride the last thing you want is to be limited by your tires in any way. Our ExtraTerrestrial Tires were designed to let you ride without limits by simply following the only tenets we have for tire design: they’re high volume and they kick ass. The ExtraTerrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off-road touring tire that shines on hardpack surfaces. It uses a nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection, a molded pattern for anti-cut propagation, and a Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats. The ET Tire uses a distinctly directional tread pattern and its width yields more traction than you might expect from a tire with such little rolling resistance. The tread is low profile with a file tread in between tread blocks. The ExtraTerrestrial tire has enough width and traction for the soft stuff and won’t bog you down on smooth or hard surfaces. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI