$16.99 - $19.99
WTP's large platform design team series pedals. - 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
Slater pedals from SDG. - 9/16" spindles - Composite/plastic - Platform
Lots of foot-huggin' lovin and a natural connection to your bike...that's what you get from VP’s all new, dual-concave platform design. VP-Aim was developed with input from both top free riders and local soul riders to deliver the right feeling of control and security at the right price. It’s still thin, it’s still stylish, and it can take all the beating that you can give it and keep rolling on. - 105 x105 x18mm platform - 9/16"
$106.00 $106.00 On Sale
- Built with an aluminum body and oversized axle to handle the roughest trail conditions and biggest descents. - TIME's famous easy entry and exit system allows riders to easily put a foot down when needed and clip back in fast. - The open, self-cleaning design keeps the pedal clean so its function is not compromised by dirt, debris, or mud. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 238g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
$59.95 - $69.95
An excellent choice for year round riding. Fyxation's robust impact-grade nylon body, sealed-bearing construction, and grippy metal pinned platform with full stainless steel pins. For the fat-biker or winter commuter, the durable stainless pins add an extra layer of rust protection for the harshest riding conditions. - High-impact nylon body built to take abuse - Smooth-running sealed bearing and DU bushing - Electroplated chromoly spindle - Electroplated stainless steel replaceable pins for added grip with shoes or boots - Nylon body doesn't suck heat out of your feet like alloy pedals do - Height: 14mm - Width: 105mm - 9/16"
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - Sealed bearing and LSL sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 113mm x 105mm x 18mm concave platform for large feet - M3-9mm replaceable pins - 360g per pair - Size: 9/16" - Material: Composite - Style: Platform Pedals
- Extruded and CNC-machined AL6061-T6 pedal body - 2 sealed bearings and 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 109mm x 110mm x 15mm concave platform for large feet - M4-10mm outer and M4-8mm inner SS replaceable pins enhance concavity - Size: 9/16" - Material: AL6061 - Style: Platform Pedals
- Composite pedal body - CNC-machined chromoly spindle - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - Adjustable tension (80~140kgf-cm) - Look Keo compatible cleats with 4.5° float - 82mm x 92mm - 270g pair - Size: 9/16" - Cleat Type: Look Keo - Style: Single Sided
The EXPLORER PD-ES600 pedals are designed for rides requiring frequent engagement and disengagement, such as city touring. Light action springs allow for easy entry and exit, making the new rider feel more confident. CLEAN APPEARANCE - The PD-ES600 features a clean appearance body for use on lightweight road touring bikes. EASY RIDER ADJUSTMENT - Easy-to-adjust entry and release tension settings. SYSTEM ENGINEERED TO WORK TOGETHER - SHIMANO RT footwear is designed to match the PD-ES600.
$149.95 - $165.60 $149.95 - $165.60 Up to 9% Off
This set of pedals aims to provide a large platform, thin profile, durability, tune-ability and serviceability. Ideal for anything from all-mountain, to downhill, to snow. - 105x115mm pedal body - 17mm concave foot bed - Extruded 6061 aluminum body and 4140 chromoly steel axles - High-load DU bushing and cartridge bearing - 11 pins per side and 7 of which can be flipped to fit short- or long-way to fine tune the amount of grip desired - 9/16"
$44.95 $55.00 18% Off
e*thirteen's Base pedal features a durable composite pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Durable composite pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
$19.99 - $21.99
The Twisted Pro pedal features a larger body shape, slimmer height and more concave. - Loose-ball bearing
Rally RK100 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This single-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you're on or where you're riding. - Impeccably Designed Pedal—Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to increase reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, this pedal installs like any other pedal. And it's quick to transfer between bikes. - Reliable Readings—By reliably measuring your cadence and forces detected on the left pedal, Rally RK100 doubles the value to provide total power. Want more metrics? Upgrade later to the dual-sensing system (sold separately). - Cleat Compatibility—For a comfortable ride, this pedal is designed to fit your favorite LOOK KEO cleats. - Transferable Spindle—From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round with a transferable spindle that can be installed in the Rally RS/Rally RK road pedal body kits (each sold separately). - Battery Life—Make sure you're ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life. Specs: - Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2) - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Maximum rider weight: 105kg - Accuracy: +/- 1% - Field calibration - Adjustable release tension - Measurement location: spindle - Communication: ANT+ and BLUETOOTH - Weight: 334g - Water resistance: IPX7 - Cleat type: KEO - Q-factor: 53mm (55mm with provided 2mm washer) - Stack height: 12.2mm In the Box: - Rally RK100 pedals - Cleat hardware - 55mm Q-factor washers - Documentation
$29.99 - $31.99
- Durable nylon+fiber body - Heat-treated chromoly spindle - Molded pins - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 446g pair
Nylo-Comp Pedals feature a one-piece resin body, molded pin design, and chromoly spindle. - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
- Aluminum body with rubber - Chromoly spindle
- Weight: 220g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
$41.99 - $47.99
All alloy track style pedals
Made for cross country MTB riders, the ATAC XC 2 pedal features the easy engagement and self-cleaning design of the ATAC system (TIME patent) and the durability of MIM (metal in mold) arches and a steel axle, all at an affordable price. The ATAC XC 2 is also suitable for cyclocross, trail riding, and bike touring.
Torqlite UL Pedals feature a CNC machined ultra-light body with an incredibly thin 17mm platform for extra clearance. - Large platform for extra stability - Hardened chromoly replaceable pins - Heat-treated chromoly spindle - Sealed cartridge bearings - Spindle size: 9/16-inch - 395g/pair
These forged alloy platform pedals feature a durable chromoly spindle and replaceable pins. - Toe clip compatible - Loose ball bearings - 599g/pair
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
- Pedals feature a fully CNC-machined platform out of 2014 T6 aluminium with anodized finish - The axle is made of high strength Cr-Mo, heat-treated and plated - The platform is slightly concave in shape to give maximum support - Each pedal uses a norglide bushing and three cartridge bearings in a fully sealed chamber to give a long smooth life - Replaceable pins per pedal provide excellent traction and grip. (Titanium and hollow pins available)
- Melt forged aluminum construction - Chromoly spindle - One side SPD compatible - One side platform with molded pins - Sealed bearings - 9/16-inch spindle
- Stylish, high-traction pedal for the discerning Urban rider - Lightweight, double-sided cage pedal for use with everyday shoes - Aluminum one-piece body, sealed loose ball mechanism, toe-clip compatible
Dimension Cruiser/Comfort Pedals. - Forged aluminum platform-type body with slip-resistant surface and built-in reflectors - Platform size is 105.5 x 74mm - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 448g
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
Ride with rage without compromising safety. This is what best defines the X-TRACK EN-RAGE, our top-of-the-line enduro pedal. The PLUS Ti model features a titanium axle for added strength and improved stiffness all while shaving grams. The wide, forged aluminum body on all PLUS models will increase stability and support across the most challenging terrain. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Forged Aluminum - Spindle: Titanium - Platform area: 664mm² - Platform width: 67mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
- Same light alloy body found on the Sylvan Touring, but with more teeth on the cage for added grip
$29.59 - $39.99 $29.59 - $39.99 Up to 1% Off
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
- Pedal Weight (pair): 460g - Cleat Weight (pair): 64g - Size: 85 x 94 x 14 mm - Body Material: Aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: Sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X2 / X1/ X1F (HT exclusive system) - Pins: Replaceable grip pins
The TRAIL FUSION pedals give you superior control of your mountain bike and far greater performance than traditional flat pedals. Their wide composite platform offers increased stability, better power transmission and ultimate comfort, allowing you to pedal with confidence and get the most out of your ride. And worry no longer when the trail gets technical: each pedal face features eight replaceable pins for maximum grip. Customize your look with one of the 5 available colors and forget your limits out on the trail!
What if you could take control of gravity? Lean into the bend as far as possible without losing contact with the trail, or fly over doubles with ease? Designed alongside our top athletes to push the limits of grip and control, our TRAIL ROC PLUS flat pedals feature a wide, concave forged aluminum platform and high-resistance axles for perfect stability and unparalleled toughness. With 10 adjustable aluminum pins and a 16mm profile height, they keep you glued to your bike through curves, jumps and technical sections. Make every run a new challenge!
- Rugged nylon construction for the toughest trails - Large 106x100mm platform provides superior stability - Concave platform and grip pins offer tenacious grip - 8 replaceable threaded steel traction pins per side - Sealed Cro-Mo steel axle with 9/16" spindle
- High impact Resin multi-use body with integrated cage - Externally sealed ball bearing system - 100mm x 82mm platform - Weight: 316g pair (9/16")
- 90mm x 90mm Small Platform - Cro-Mo Axle - 6 rear loading, replaceable steel pins - Gripper profile for enhanced pedal traction - Fully sealed and lightweight DU bushing design
The PEMBREE R1V elevates the platform pedal to a whole new level of performance and durability. The replaceable Traction Rails and Pins combined with the concave pedal body provide unrivaled grip and support for the rider. The SKF sealed ball and needle bearings will provide many years of maintenance-free riding and a dedicated spindle seal will keep even the worst of the winters out. All Traction Pins, bolts, and nuts as well as the spindle are stainless steel providing strength and corrosion resistance.
- The All Around Pedal provides riders with more freedom of movement on the pedal and a less locked in feel. Ideal for the rider who likes to reposition their feet and make adjustments on the fly - Tons of grip when you need it, but a bit more movement when you want it, making the All Around Pedal an ideal choice for Trail, Park, Enduro, DH and Freeriding - Constructed from space-grade aluminum and featuring double-sealed bearings with 10 pins per side - Axle material: 17-4 stainless steel. Internals: 1 Igus bushing and 4 bearings - Platform: 106x110mm - Weight: 365g
$44.95 $54.95 18% Off
e*thirteen's Base pedal features a durable composite pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Durable composite pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
$399.94 $500.00 20% Off
The XPro 15 is the ultimate expression in pedal technology. Created for competitive cyclists and triathletes seeking a competitive edge, the XPro 15 features CeramicSpeed watt-saving bearings, a hollow titanium axle and a super light carbon body giving you a pedal that weighs 88 grams per pedal. ICLIC, with its pre-opened engagement system, makes it super easy to clip in. The low stack height and oversized pedal platform make pedaling more efficient and comfortable.
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
The Tom Dugan signature Grandstand pedals feature a slim design to keep feet close to the axle, dual concave and a wider platform. - 17mm thick at center - 105mm wide - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach
$135.00 - $170.00
- Pedal Weight: (pair) 305g - Cleat Weight: (pair) 64g - Size: 56 x 41 x 17.5 mm - Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X1E / X1 (HT exclusive system)
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Composite - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
- Compatible with LOOK cleats system. - 3 float options (0/4.5/9). - Memory position for separate front and rear cleat.
- Lightweight, strong composite cage body. - CNC-machined chromoly steel axle. - LSL and Sealed bearings for smoother pedaling and durability. - Binding adjustable tension (80-180 kgf-cm).
$29.99 $65.00 54% Off
The Flash I is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. - Double bushing spindle, 52.5mm - Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
$83.99 $119.99 30% Off
- Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. - Shorter spindle design shaves weight. - Thin concave platform - Reduced spindle length saves weight - Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security - Hidden / Grease access port for extended life - Platform size: 101x100cm - Cartridge bearings and DU bushings - 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
- Crank Boot Compatible Axles - Full Anodized Finish - 12mm Thin—Massive 11x11cm Platform - Cold Forged Alloy Pedal Body - Hollow Taper Scandium Enriched Steel Axle - Chamfered Leading Edges for Improved Clearance and Reduced Impact Forces - Chamfered Side Edges for Improved Cornering Clearance - Oversized Sealed Full Compliment Inboard Industrial Bearing - Sealed Outboard IGUS Bushing - 18 Adjustable Pins per Pedal - CNC Optimized, Full Sized Hex Head, Rear Loading Pins Improve Durability and Maintenence - Inboard Friction Seal Prevents Contamination and Reduces Unwanted Pedal Spin
The new OOZY Reboot Pedal - 100% the same award-winning OOZY Pedal platform that SPANK Industries has been manufacturing for years, but now with crank boot compatible axle and fresh new full colour anodized finishes for 2021. - Super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance - CNC weight-optimized trail pedal at 360g per set - Forged alloy body is shot-peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with hollow taper Chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings and IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, E-Bike - Crank boots compatible axle
The exceptional comfort and versatility of the Speedplay Comp road pedal derive from its confidence-inspiring and stable platform, offering both value and performance mile after mile for cyclists of all levels. Precise engagement, effortless release, and dual-sided entry with the Easy Tension Cleat deliver ease of use and confidence to the rider. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. Versatile performance defines the advanced Speedplay system. Utilizing this innovative platform, Comp's confident engagement and stable platform provide benefits to riders at every level. - Weight: 224g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: 5 to 15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
The Speedplay Nano is a featherweight, dual-sided road pedal that lives up to the demands of sprint finishes, categorized climbs, and tough training sessions. The mix of premium titanium and carbon fiber materials creates a lightweight but strong pedal that will hold up and deliver speed on the breakaway. The integrated cleat system with 3-axis adjustability allows you to precisely dial in your fit for optimized biometrics and increased power transfer. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimze fit and enhance performace through better biomechanics. Designed with the same level of focus and dedication it takes to earn a spot on the podium, Nano is a purpose-built, ultralight pedal that utilizes the proven Speedplay platform to offer every advantage come race-day. - Weight: 168g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Titanium - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: Fixed-15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
- Full Anodized finish - 16-12mm concave platform - 110mm x 105mm platform - CNC Alloy Pedal Body - Hollow Taper Scandium Enriched Steel Axle - Chamfered Leading Edges for Improved Clearance and Reduced Impact Forces - Oversized Sealed Full Compliment Inboard Industrial Bearing - Sealed Outboard IGUS Bushing - CNC Optimized, Full Sized Hex Head, Rear Loading Pins Improve Durability and Maintenence - Inboard Friction Seal Prevents Contamination and Reduces Unwanted Pedal Spin
- Full Anodized finish - 16-12mm concave platform - 100mm x 105mm platform - CNC Alloy Pedal Body - Hollow Taper Scandium Enriched Steel Axle - Chamfered Leading Edges for Improved Clearance and Reduced Impact Forces - Oversized Sealed Full Compliment Inboard Industrial Bearing - Sealed Outboard IGUS Bushing - CNC Optimized, Full Sized Hex Head, Rear Loading Pins Improve Durability and Maintenence - Inboard Friction Seal Prevents Contamination and Reduces Unwanted Pedal Spin
Little pedal for big rippers. We created the Radar for the young rippers. Designed around a platform shaped to fit kids' feet in the age range of approximately 4-10 years old. The Radar is made with the same precision axle and bearing system as our Contact and Scarab models for smooth running and long durability. It is serviceable and re-buildable. It features a lightweight extrusion design with our custom pins and our unique concave platform shape.
The Mallet 2 pedal from Crank Brothers is ready to drop the hammer. No, seriously, this thing has been redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up, and it's a whole new creature. Durability and a lightweight aluminum body take the center stage in this versatile pedal that's equally at home shredding singletrack and providing a platform for your sneakers while you ride to class. The Mallet 2 offers a flat pedal feel and clipped-in control simultaneously for the best of both worlds and performance you can feel. And, with a customizable float and release angle, your body will thank you with miles and miles of fun.