Ergonomically shaped to the contours of the hand, with minimal bulk. Silicone material for optimal comfort and grip.
Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using hex wrench. Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease. 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters = use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters). Bonus pack includes Lock-On grips, clamps, and with new Snap Cap end plugs.
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Bar end plugs (2)
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
Sunlite's Handlebar Tape boasts a diamond grip pattern. It offers a great feel on any handlebar and comes with two bar end plugs.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
$5.19 - $11.95 $11.95 Up To 57% Savings
- Designed by Cameron Zink and manufactured using ODI's proprietary grip compounds - 143mm length gives extra room for Freeride maneuvers - Soft TPR material provides optimal feel and control
Keep things simple with Spank's soft, tacky, and comfortable Tugg Job grips. • Scented fruity flavors • Extra long 145mm grip zone with 50mm flange • Ultra thin for improved tactile responsiveness • Moto-style tie down grooves • Custom Krayton rubber compound • Balanced density compound for reasonable longevity and moderate tacky comfort • Expander end caps with stainless steel hardware
$5.96 $9.99 40% Savings
Durable, non-slip Kraton rubber makes Ritchey's True Grip Grid the perfect choice for all your off-road riding. They feature the classic Ritchey shape for serious comfort mile after mile.
$5.99 $9.99 40% Savings
• Pair (left and right) of replacement aluminum clamps • Fits Race Lite and Rhythm Lock-On grip models • Screws included
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
Enjoy classic style and feel with Origin-8's Dual Classic Grips. These dual compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber.
$6.79 - $7.00 $7.00 Up To 3% Savings
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Page 1 of 17 Next page