$47.00 $56.00 16% Off
Handy and affordable, this tool makes it easy to get a clean cut every time. - Securely holds hose while cutting - Replaceable blade - Metal construction holds up to frequent use
Rear Shock 31mm Flat Wrench for Vivid Air Reservoir - Crowfoot Compatible
$35.00 - $39.00 $39.00 Up to 10% Off
- Use to install fork dust seals
$15.00 - $43.00 $18.00 - $43.00 Up to 31% Off
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$45.00 $55.00 18% Off
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.002, Service kit, Monarch Plus B1 2014+
Tools for repair and maintenance of RockShox Reverb suspension seatposts. - Specific to RockShox Reverb post
Automated tuning for front and rear air-sprung suspension is used in conjunction with a smartphone app. Lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride The app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style You do not need to ride with your smartphone; ShockWiz stores the data for display on your phone later Use the direct mount version for inverted forks such as Rockshox RS-1 The small, waterproof case houses a highly accurate pressure sensor and microprocessor. You connect it to your fork or shock’s Schrader valve and it samples air pressure 100 times-a-second while you ride. Finely tuned algorithms analyze the changes in pressure to detect undesirable characteristics such as pogo, pack-down or bob, and class their severity. If a characteristic is severe or persistent ShockWiz will determine the adjustment required to fix it – baseline air pressure, air spring ramp, rebound, compression – and display this in the smartphone app.
Profile Design's Tire Levers are made of light and durable nylon which won't scratch or harm rims of any material, and which slides nicely for easier tire removal, too. Each lever has a hook on the end so that you can pry the tire partly off with the lever, hook the lever on a spoke and leave it in place. You then repeat the process on the next tight tire section with another lever, and use your third lever to work around and pry and slide until you've fully removed the tire.
The Problem Solvers Suspension Pump Adapter is for use with model-year 1999 to 2000 RockShox SID suspension forks. This aluminum adapter threads into the fork to add air and fine-tune the pressure.
$9.99 - $21.53
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
This complete set has everything needed to remove cassettes from the hub. Its dual compound handle offers extra grip and comfort. - Integral safety pin on cassette remover - Designed for Shimano cassettes
- For 10T and 11T sprockets
CHAIN TOOL FOR 9/10/11/12 SPEED
- 15mm wrench for installation and removal of pedals with wrench flats on axle - Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort - Angled for safe and easy use
• Set of freewheel-cleaner and -scrubber • Strong and durable Nylon bristels
The PRO Team Chainwhip is an extremely durable and ergonomic compound grip. The compound grip is very comfortable and reliable. It is made with heat treated steel, assuring a long life with proper care. This tool is used to remove any cassette from six speed to 12-speed. It is easy to install and remove track cogs and lockrings. This tool has a longer design for increased leverage and an alloy sleeve for added stiffness. The end of the chain features a magnet that secures it to the handle when not in use. The PRO Team Chainwhip is the best way to easily remove a cassette from your bike.
$199.99 $249.99 20% Off
LCD Display with 0.01 N-m Resolution 1.25 – 25 Nm Range: You Can Tighten Almost Everything on Your Bike ± 3% Accuracy Measurements in Several Units: N-m, ft-lb, in-lb and kg-cm Visual (LEDs) and Audio Feedback (Beep) When Approaching Preset Value ¼” Drive Includes Blow-mold Protective Case with 8 Tool Bits (2/2.5/3/4/5/6 hex, T20/T25) and ¼” Adaptor Included
- Extra durable heat treated steel - Laser cut for optimal precision and accuracy - Ergonomic dual compound grip - Alloy sleeve for increased stiffnes - Longer design for increased leverage
2-8 HEX, PH 1/2, SL 4 AND T 15/25/30
- Cone wrenches 13/14/15/16, pedal wrench, chain tool, cable cutter - BB remover tool Hollowtech 2, BB remover cartridge, cassette removal set - Cranktool, spoke wrenches 3.6/3.75/4/4.4 - Hex and torx set, brake piston lever, screwdriver PH2, screwdriver flathead - U.S. MARKET TOOLS HAVE BLACK HANDLES
$99.99 $139.99 29% Off
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
FIXED SETTINGS 4/5/6 NM
- Made from heat-treated tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Ergonomic, cushioned grip, and high leverage design for comfort and ease of use. - Quickly and cleanly cuts brake and derailleur cables, housing, and other wires. Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable cutter is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time. The Cable Cutter is designed for cutting steel cables (wire rope) up to 4mm in diameter. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Features a quarter-inch reversible ratcheting drive and heat-treated steel construction. - Quickly set torque using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. - Essential for modern carbon fiber frames and components. - Smaller size perfect for tight spaces and easy handling. Adjustable from 3-15Nm. Torque wrenches have become an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven the need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides a far higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Demi Torque Wrench is designed to handle the low to middle end of the torque range, adjustable from 3-15Nm, This smaller size torque wrench is perfect for working in tight spaces and fits nicely in the hand. This click-type torque wrench makes an audible click when desired torque is reached and is quickly set using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. The Demi Torque Wrench features a quarter-inch reversible ratcheting drive, heat-treated steel construction for accuracy, strength, and reliability, and is accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by a Pedro's two year warranty.
- New design with dual 15mm openings and 24mm socket driver. - Features extra long 350mm length and dice grip handle. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Improved ergonomics makes pedal removal easier. A quality pedal wrench is worth its weight in gold. The new and improved Pedro's Equalizer Pedal Wrench II makes quick work of even the toughest pedals and now doubles as a socket driver wrench for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include an extra long, 350mm length, tubular handle with dice grip for control and comfort, heat-treated chrome-moly steel construction for the ultimate strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and new dual precision cut 15mm wrench openings positioned at 30 and 75 degree offsets for optimal mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$38.00 - $44.99
Torque wrenches are an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven this need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Fixed Torque Drivers are shop quality preset torque wrenches designed with an infinite torque-limiting clutch design to eliminate over-torquing of critical parts. Each wrench is calibrated using a torque calibration analyzer accurate to +/- 1% and is then tested 5 times prior to packaging with results recorded on the product card along with the date. A magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits and 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits are included with each wrench. The ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control ready for daily use while also storing two extra bits. - Infinite torque-limiting clutch design eliminates over-torquing - Magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits. 4mm, 5mm, & T25 bits included - Ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control and stores extra bits
- Perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrench - Bits made from premium S2 tool steel to ensure strength and lasting performance - Includes 16 hex and torx bits and 2 drive adapters in convenient holders - 50mm length bits in key sizes ensure component compatibility Pedro's Hex Bit Set II is designed to work with our torque wrenches offering an extensive range to handle most hex and torx needs. The set includes longer 50mm bits in key sizes to ensure compatibility and fit with all components where standard 25mm bits fall short. Bits are made from premium S2 tool steel for strength and lasting performance. Set includes: - Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 & T30 (50mm) - Drive Adapters: 1/4-inch square to 1/4-inch hex & 1/4-inch hex to 1/4-inch square
- Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure lasting performance. - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts. - Includes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 sizes and convenient holder. The torx style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. The Pedro's L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge. We made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and lasting performance. Pedro's torx wrenches also feature extra length for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need, in convenient holder, all backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Keeping your bike clean is an essential part of bicycle maintenance, ensuring better performance, increased safety, easier repairs, increased life of all parts of the bike, and more fun on your next ride! Pedro's Pro Brush Kit offers a set of four unique brushes designed specifically to easily and quickly clean all parts of the bike. Made with the user experience and durability in mind, each brush's ergonomic handle fits well in your hand while offering unmatched durability. - Large Frame and Wheel Brush - Toothbrush; ideal for cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Cone brush for hard to reach spots - Parts cleaning brush for applying degreaser - Logo bag for storage and travel. - Perfect when paired with Pedro's degreaser and cleaner products (each sold separately)
Replacement pins for Pedro's Pro Chain Tool, Pro Chain Tool 2.0, and Apprentice Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins