Schwalbe Racing Ralph. A pure racing tire. In the third generation of the Racing Ralph everything is designed for speed. In the 29" variant the special arrangement of the blocks and their elongation have been adapted to the longer footprint. Performance advantages of the large wheels are optimally improved.
- New tread pattern and 127 tpi casing for optimal rolling resistance and grip
- PaceStar: fast-rolling cross country compound with easy-rolling base layer, fast center and grippy shoulders
- This is a competition tire
- Puncture protection and durability are limited
- For more sidewall protection, try the Snakeskin version TR4909
- Lightweight MTB racing tires are inherently thin in the sidewalls and will require extra care