IMPROVED RIDE QUALITY:
- 17 mm internal rim width increases air volume
- Large volume GripLink and PowerLink tyres increase comfort, rolling efficiency and grip
- Zicral spokes and Fore drilling improves lateral stiffness
LOW WEIGHT AND HIGH EFFICIENCY:
- ISM 4D rim machining makes for superlight rims
- Zicral spokes and Instant Drive 360 freewheel system lower overall weight while maintaining stiffness, giving you low friction and fast engagement
SMARTLY ADAPTED TO THE CONSTRAINTS OF DISC BRAKES:
- 24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution
- Front hub convertible from 12mm through axle to quick release or 15mm through axle (with optional adapters)
- Rear hub convertible from 12x142 through axle to quick release (with optional adapters)
Mavic's GripLink front tire is a dual-compound tire designed to offer superior cornering traction in all conditions. The rubber on the shoulders of the tire has added Silica for great steering precision.
Lower rolling resistance - For the same tyre pressure the rolling resistance is reduced by 13% Greater comfort - While maintaining the same rolling resistance you can lower the tyre pressure by 20psi Improved puncture performance - A bigger gap between the road and the edge of the rim reduces the chance of a pinch flat or "snake-bite" Rear without tyre: 870 grams 17 mm internal rim width for increased air volume
|Rim Material||Mavic Maxtal aluminum|
|Nipples||Front integrated aluminum|
* Subject to change without notice.