The Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Disc Brake wheel system represents all-around road performance at a pure climbing wheel weight. At just 685 grams for this front wheel, with a superlight carbon 32mm deep disc-specific rim, this wheelset accelerates like a rocket, ride with impressive smoothness, and is always under your control, making it an ideal crit racing set-up, or daily-rider for serious enthusiasts.
The superlight carbon rims are made with layers of 3K carbon fiber, and without the requirement of a brake track, strength and aerodynamics were the driving factors in construction. A 21mm internal width optimally carries clincher tires from 25-32mm wide, meaning depending on your frame and fork clearance, you can find supple, capable tire, even for endurance riding. Not recommended for cyclocross, the rims can still handle riders up to 265lbs with ease, while offering pure UST tubeless ready capability.
- Lightweight all-around performance carbon UST disc specific front road wheel
- Superlight disc-specific rims made with layers of 3K carbon fiber
- UST tubeless rim channel for superior tubeless use
- Rim spec: 21mm internal / 32mm external widths, 32mm profile, 25-32mm tires
- Machined alloy disc specific hubset, oversized alloy axles, QRM+ bearings
- Black bladed, double butted, aero straight pull steel spokes, Alloy ABS nipples
- 24 hole front laced 2x /2x
- Oversized axles allow for TA/QR use, equipped for 12/100 thru-axle
- Mavic Yksion Pro UST tire, 700x25, 127tpi casing with bead to bead breaker
- Includes: Tubeless rim tape, UST valve-acc, QR adapters
- Freehub: Shimano 11
- Disc brake interface: Center Lock