The Lake MXZ303 is a mountain shoe that can handle even the harshest winter conditions, whether you're climbing the mountain side in the rain, or hitting the trail in the freezing cold. The Pittards® WR100 full-grain leather upper is durable, form-fitting, and keeps your feet dry in wet conditions, but is still well-ventilated enough to keep your feet from overheating. The BOA lacing closure provides a secure fit that allows for quick and precise adjustments while you're riding, especially if you're wearing thick winter gloves. The stiffness of the fiberglass injected Hi-Impact nylon outsole ensures optimum pedalling efficiency, and Vibram® Mountain V Rubber lugs provide excellent off-bike traction, which can be further enhanced by the use of optional toe spikes.
- Water-resistant Pittard® WR100 Full-grain leather upper is durable to keep you protected from winter conditions
- Outlast Temperature regulating heel and tongue liner and 3M Thinsulate™ lining in toe box to help retain heat
- Ankle buckle helps prevent water from getting inside
- Z Last is specifically designed to be optimized forwinter use, both on and off the bike
- BOA lacing closure allows for a perfect fit that's easy to adjust, even with thick winter gloves
- Thermasol™ composite insulated insole to keep cold cleats from cooling you foot
- Fiberglass-injected Hi-Impact nylon outsole provides great pedalling efficiency
- Vibram® Mountain V Rubber lugs provide enhanced walkability
- Support for toe spikes to further enhance off-bike traction
- SPD (2-Bolt) Cleat Compatibility
* If using Crankbrothers pedals, Lake requires that cleats are installed with the shim provided by Crankbrothers, or the Crankbrothers Shoe Shields. Failure to do so will void warranties related to sole damage.
|Black / 36||8718568042050||9971761BLACK36|