The Raes Techlace lets you have it all. This is a stunning road shoe featuring the comfort of laces and the convenience of a strap. The Techlace system replaces D-rings and other hardware with laces, providing a more supple feel across the forefoot, and the laces can be easily replaced if damaged. The Boa L6 dial offers 1mm adjustment increments when tightening with macro release function. The Raes Techlace is constructed with a lightweight, breathable bonded and welded upper and an Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole. Inside the shoe, Giro's SuperNatural Fit footbed features adjustable arch supports to personalize fit, comfort and pedaling efficiency.
- Techlace + Boa L6 dial (1mm tighten with macro release)
- Welded and bonded upper
- Toe and heel microfiber reinforcements
- Easton EC70 carbon composite
- Steel hardware
- Replaceable walking pads
- Supernatural Fit kit with adjustable arch support
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 230 grams (size 39)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
* Subject to change without notice.