Shred hard and shred fast with this lively 29er. it’s built on an all-new full-composite frame with adjustable geometry, giving you smooth control to blitz technical trails at speed.
ADJUSTABLE FRAME GEOMETRY
- New flip chip feature lets you change the head tube and seat tube angles, as well as the bottom bracket height, to fine-tune handling for varying trail conditions and individual riding style.
29ER CONFIDENCE AND CONTROL
- Larger 29-inch diameter wheels optimized to roll over rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
PROGRESSIVE TRAIL DESIGN
- Lightweight Advanced-grade composite frameset features a longer reach and steeper seat tube for aggressive trail riding and improved climbing capabilities. Updated Maestro rear suspension features 120mm of rear wheel travel paired with a 130mm fork up front.
ADVANCED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
ADVANCED FORGED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- A state-of-the-art high-pressure molding process is used to produce complex-shaped carbon fiber components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar components made from aluminum. This technology is used in critical performance parts such as Maestro Suspension rocker links.
FLIP CHIP - MAESTRO
- The flip chip allows riders to quickly adjust the geometry of their Maestro-equipped mountain bike to better suit how and where they ride. It lets riders change the headtube/seattube angles and bottom bracket height via eccentric (offset, two-position) hardware located on the upper rocker arm.
MAESTRO SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
- Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
- Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||420||430||465||496|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°) (HI | LO)||77.2° | 78.0°||76.3° | 77.0°||76.3° | 77.0°||76.3° | 77.0°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm) (HI | LO)||561 | 559||599 | 597||626 | 624||663 | 661|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||100||110||120||130|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°) (HI | LO)||65.4° | 66.2°||65.5° | 66.2°||65.5° | 66.2°||65.5° | 66.2°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||44||44||44||44|
|G - Trail (mm) (HI | LO)||126 | 120||126 | 120||126 | 120||126 | 120|
|H - Wheelbase (mm) (HI | LO)||1166 | 1165||1195 | 1194||1124 | 1123||1263 | 1262|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm) (HI | LO)||439 | 437||439 | 437||439 | 437||439 | 437|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm) (HI | LO)||45 | 35||45 | 35||45 | 35||45 | 35|
|K - Stack (mm) (HI | LO)||610 | 604||619 | 613||628 | 622||637 | 631|
|L - Reach (mm) (HI | LO)||422 | 431||447 | 456||472 | 480||507 | 515|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm) (HI | LO)||729 | 737||723 | 732||746 | 755||751 | 760|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||780||780||780||780|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||40||40||50||50|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||165||170||170||170|
|Q - Wheel Size||29"||29"||29"||29"|
|CM||163 - 172||171 - 180||179 - 188||187 - 198|
|Frame||Advanced-grade composite front and rear triangles, 120mm Maestro suspension, flip chip - Maestro, 12x148mm thru-axle, integrated downtube storage|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float X Factory, 185/50, custom tuned for Giant|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Sustained Grey / Small||04712878978232||1915001104|
|Sustained Grey / Medium||04712878978249||1915001105|
|Sustained Grey / Large||04712878978256||1915001107|
|Sustained Grey / X-Large||04712878978263||1915001108|