- A climbing wheel with an aero advantage, designed to be ridden in the mountains and optimized for use with modern disc brake road bikes.
- ENVE’s most versatile and consequently most popular carbon fiber aero road wheelset amongst road cyclists of all abilities.
- Wider than its predecessor (29mm wide external, 21mm internal) to improve rolling resistance and improve aerodynamics for use with 25mm tires.
- Road tubeless compatibility means improved rolling resistance, comfort, traction, and a reduced propensity for flat tires.
- Dissimilar rim shapes and geometries between front and back wheels to maximize aerodynamic efficiency and rideability in variable weather conditions.
- The front rim is 38mm deep and shallower than the rear rim to aid in cross wind stability while rear rim is 42mm deep and therefore improves overall airflow attachment.
- Each SES Disc rim features a disc brake specific laminate to ensure optimal performance on disc
i9 XDR 12x100/142 Centerlock