The Crankbrothers Mallet clip-in shoe plays nice on the race track and at the bike park. Our innovative Match System optimizes engagement for any MTB clip-in system, whether that’s Crankbrothers or SPD. It comes with Match shim and Crankbrothers cleat pre-installed in a neutral position so they are ready to ride with Crankbrothers pedals right out of the box.
- Closure System: Classic lace closure system offers smooth closure with round laces and a pocket to safely tuck laces.
- Match Box: The ramped Match cleat box offers easy front and rear pedal entry and mud shedding. An extra stiff shank gives it rigidity for power transfer when climbing.
- Match Compound: Our mid-friction rubber compound (MC1) allows for easy pedal entry and exit and is hard enough to hold up to wear and tear. The radial lug pattern around the cleat box is designed to provide smooth release from the pedal body.
- Match Outsole: The tread pattern is designed for traction off the bike. Directionally angled and spaced toe and heel lugs offer traction for hiking up or down steep terrain. The ramped toe provides walkability on steep terrain.
- Closure system
- Hidden eyelets
- Lace pocket
- Perforated toe
- Mesh windows
- Perforated tongue
- Reinforced toe
- Padded tongue
- Heel dots
|Intended Use||Mountain Biking|
|Cleat Compatibility||Crankbrothers, SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Traditional lacing|
|Upper||Mesh windows with padded, perforated tongue and reinforced toe|
|Outsole||Mid-friction rubber compound (MC1)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Blue / 9||641300302458||MEL01043A090||9999191BLACK-BLUE9|
|Black/Blue / 12||641300302519||MEL01043A120||9999191BLACK-BLUE12|
|Black/Blue / 13||641300302533||MEL01043A130||9999191BLACK-BLUE13|