Forge ahead without spills on ride in the morning. Sometimes water just isn’t enough—that’s why CamelBak reinvented the travel mug for a better on-the-go coffee and tea experience. The double-walled, vacuum-insulated steel vessel keeps 12 oz. of coffee or tea piping hot for over 4 hours, with an impact cap that prevents dents or cracks if you drop it.
When you need to keep your eyes on the trail, the self-sealing cap lets you drink one-handed, and the smaller 12 oz. design makes it easy to toss in your pack without worrying about leaks or spills. For frequent sipping, just press the top button to lock the cap open. The cap won’t collect grime, either—just pop up the arms for easy cleaning in the sink or dishwasher.
Vacuum insulation keeps your drink of choice hot for 4+ hours.
- Total Capacity: 12 oz / 354 ml
- Total Weight: 7.24 oz / 205 g
- Dimensions: 7.48 X 4.13 in / 19 X 10.5 cm
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: Stainless Steel
The Forge's cap is dishwasher-safe, but we recommend hand-cleaning the vessel.
CAP CLEANING TIPS
- Remove lid from vessel.
- Depress lever as far as possible and let the seal arms pop all the way up to expose the drink port.
- After cleaning the cap, push the lever and fold the seal arms all the way down until they snap back into place over the drink port.
HAND-WASHING TIPS FOR THE VESSEL
- Fill the vessel with warm water and mild detergent, then let it sit for up to 5 minutes.
- Wash with a soft, wet cloth or non-abrasive sponge and rub dry.
- If the interior is stained, fill the vessel with a mixture of two teaspoons of baking soda and warm water. Let it stand with the cap off for 1 hour, then rinse and wash with warm water and mild soap.
- For deep, stubborn stains, leave the baking soda solution in overnight. Place the cap over the vessel without tightening it for ventilation. In the morning, rinse and wash as usual.
Great video detailing awesome details of the CamelBak Forge.