Bont Riot MTB+, the world's first carbon-composite, heat-moldable, entry-level MTB shoe, now available with BOA retention system.
The Riot MTB+ combines Bont's pro series technical features including our power transfer platform for greater efficiency, replaceable sole guards, unique anatomical shaping with competition grade materials and BOA retention system to create the most technically advanced entry-level MTB shoe.
- Model: Riot MTB+
- Material: Carbon composite construction with microfiber upper
- Stack Height: 4.8 mm
- Air Vents: Ventilations holes through upper and mesh inserts
- Innersole: Comfort
- Sole Guards: Replaceable
- Cleat Mounting: MM grid plus grip / SPD compatible
- Fit Customization: Fully Heat Moldable Chassis utilizing Epoxy Thermoset Resin
- Closing Options: Z form Velcro strap and Boa dial system
- Weight: 385 grams
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||Two-bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA Dial and Velcro|
|Weight||385 grams (each), size 42|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 41||09345379019132||RMTBBB-41||99006649BLACK41|
|Black / 42||09345379019149||RMTBBB-42|
|Black / 44||09345379019170||RMTBBB-44||99006649BLACK44|
|Black / 45||09345379019194||RMTBBB-45|
|Black / 47||09345379019224||RMTBBB-47|