Keep your tools and essentials to repair a mid-ride mechanical within reach with the Apidura Expedition Tool Pack. Sleek design, ultra-compact, designed for short rides and bikepacking treks. Made with anti-slip Hypalon rubberized contact points which are effective even when exposed to road spray and debris, the Expedition tool pack is a worthy addition. The tool pack has reflective graphics and a light attachment point to add visibility in low light. The packs exterior is protected by a durable, lightweight fabric and is completely waterproof. The Apidura Expedition tool pack fits securely using reinforced Velcro straps that loops around and fastens the tool pack to the saddle rail.
· Ultralight construction, weight only40g
· Hypalon-reinforced Velcro strap gives a secure hold in all conditions
· Wide opening, allowing easy access to contents when detached
· Light attachment point and reflective graphics for increased visibility
· Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
· Capacity: 0.5L
· Weight: 40g
· L1: 13cm
· H1: 5cm
· Width: 6.5cm
Materials and care:
Made with a three layered laminate fabric developed specifically for Apidura and notably welded together at the seams. The pack is water tight and ensures complete waterproofing.
The tool pack’s strap is reinforced with Hypalon, a rubberized nylon used to provide extra protection against friction and abrasion.
Wash by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry. Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.