The Apidura Expedition Frame Pack has a nominal capacity of up to 5.3 liters which is split into two compartments, both are lined with yellow material to make it easier to spot your items in the pockets. Practically speaking the 5.3L pack can comfortably stash clothing, an extra base-layer and lunch in the larger compartment and a pump, two spare tubes, a tire lever and multi-tool in the smaller compartment. There is a port located on the top tube face, so you can run a hydrate hose or battery lead up to the handlebar. The pouch includes three mesh pouches of different sizes located along the inside face to provide a means to organize your smaller stored items.
The Expedition Frame pack is made with waterproof and abrasion-resistant construction, utilizing materials that are optimized for durability and lightness. The reinforced adjustable Velcro straps, one finger zipper pulls and reflective graphics are just a few features that make this bag versatile and easy to use. The Expedition Frame Pack also makes for an excellent commuting accessory.
· Two versions to suit both tall and compact head tubes
· Interior storage pocket for organization
· Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
· Carbon-friendly adjustable strap positioning
· Protected battery/hydration hose port
· Reflective graphics for increased visibility