Apidura is taking advantage of the three-layer laminate designed specifically for them. Designed to be used on any bike adding storage space for your multi-day cycling tours. The lightweight yet strong fabric is resistant to tears and abrasions and made with welded seams to ensure fully waterproof construction. The reinforced Velcro straps are designed to loop through any cargo cage, rather than around the fork itself, making unloading and loading of the pack faster and easier.
The Expedition Fork Pack has a taper towards the bottom and signature hexagonal shape of the Apidura packs making for a slender bag that does not look or feel bulky when riding. The Expedition Fork pack has a hands free air release valve to easily purge excess air when using the roll-top closure. Made ultra-light, weighing only 85g (120g with 2 straps), waterproof, and fits universally with any fork cage. With a storage capacity of 4.5L, keeping the contents dry, making it one of the lightest cargo cage bags on the market. For an added bonus, the pack features a reflective yellow graphic adding another source of visibility when riding at night.
· Ultralight construction, weighing only 85g (120g with 2 straps)
· Easy to use universal attachment system, for use with any fork cage
· Adjustable strap position for universal fit
· Hands-free air release valve for easy packing and compression
· Roll top closure for adjustable capacity
· Reflective graphics for increased visibility
· Capacity: 4.5L
· Weight: 120g
· Length Min: 7.9 inch
· Length Max: 11 inch
· H1: 3.5 inch
· Width: 4.7 inch