Apidura Backcountry Compact Frame Pack ~
Apidura Backcountry Compact Frame Pack is a versatile carrier that many riders keep on their bikes full time to carry all their gear such as tubes, tools and more on both short and long bike treks. The pack is designed for compact frame geometries, constructed from lightweight, all-weather laminate that is highly durable and tear resistant for off-road riding. The Apidura Backcountry Compact Frame Pack can also store heavier items, lowering the bike’s center of gravity keeping the bike grounded while riding.
Inside the Frame Pack is divided into two compartments; the larger compartment has plenty of room for bulkier items like clothes, tools or spare tubes, the smaller pocket is useful for flat items such as documents. There is also a battery lead and hose port for charging electronic devices or drinking on the go.
While the body material of the pack is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to make the item, there is a possibility for water to enter through the seams when exposed to sustained rain. It is a good idea to use an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry.
Please be aware that the 3L Pack does not have an interior zipped pocket, or mesh pockets.
- Dimension Polyant VX21 is the main body fabric. This 4 layer laminated fabric offers a combination of superior waterproofness, light weight, ultra-high abrasion and tear resistance, and low stretch
- Hypalon reinforced Velcro straps for strength and to minimize frame abrasion
- Yellow interior liner for enhanced visibility
- Inner mesh pocket for organization on the go
- Battery lead / hydration hose port underneath the top tube
- One-finger zipper pullers for easy access on the go
- Two full length #8 nylon water resistant zip with protected closures
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety
Width: 2.4 width
Weight: 125 g