Designed for trail riding in loose snow, Vanhelga brings traction technology to an entirely new level. Dual compound rubber lengthens tread life in the center of the tire while enhancing cornering control on the sides. Triple-siped shoulder knobs boost traction on ice. The tubeless ready design delivers a super supple ride quality, further enhances grip, and saves weight. In addition to these technological advancements, Vanhelga’s deep and open tread pattern sheds snow and tracks flawlessly when the trail becomes soft and sloppy.
· For groomed winter single track and loose snow
· Compatible with 65-102mm wide rims
· Dual durometer rubber (60a in center for durability, 52a on sides for added cornering control)
· 45NRTH Tubeless Ready (Folding)
· 120tpi Ultralight Nylon Casing
Size: 26 x 4.0
|120tpi Folding Bead||708752109667||TR4543||9969062|