-Replacement freehub body -Compatible with Bontrager Pro-level hubs -130/135mm O.L.D. -Shimano/SRAM MTB/Road 8/9/10-speed
- Replacement freehub body - Compatible with Bontrager Pro-level hubs - 130mm OLD - Campagnolo
Torque caps increase the contact surface area between frame and fork resulting in a stronger and stiffer interface and more control. Allows for easy installation on Rock Shox Torque Cap compatible forks Fits all 15mm thru axle 350 hubs as well as 1700 and 1900 series front wheels Does not fit QR hubs
Rear axle conversion kits convert your hub to fit a new axle measurement or for a new group set. All DT Swiss hubs can be converted. 135mm x 12mm thru axle end cap kit for DT 240, 350 and 440 hubs with XD Driver for SRAM 11-speed cassette
Rear axle conversion kits convert your hub to fit a new axle measurement or for a new group set. All DT Swiss hubs can be converted. - DT 12 x 142mm and 12 x 148mm rear hubs use the same end caps - Also used for 12 x 157mm, 12 x 177mm and 12 x 197mm spacing - End caps do not convert non-Boost hubs to Boost 148mm spacing. DT 142x12mm and 148x12mm hubs simply share the same end caps - fits 180, 240, 350, 440
Parts for repair and maintenance of DT Swiss hubs.
Parts for repair and maintenance of DT Swiss hubs. Fits 360/370 DT Swiss 3 pawl hubs Special Tool TL1917 required for removal & installation
- CNC alloy thread cover for fixed hubs with 1.37 x 24tpi - Protects bare threads, allows color coordination - Fits both freewheel and fixed-threaded sides (just add the included small washer to fixed side)
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
When it's time to refresh your trusty wheelset, Trek Genuine Replacement Parts have you covered. - Sold in packs of three for easy upgrades to 108 tooth engagement - Use 3 pawls/springs for 54 tooth engagement - Use 6 pawls/springs for 108 tooth engagement - Pawls sold separately
- Front axle conversion, 15mm thru-axle, Wide Boy - Conversions for fitting a Wide Boy hub onto either a 15mm or 20mm thru-axle fork
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Rear axle replacement kit, 10mm nutted, DJD-SupaD - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Replacement drivers for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Use HL-3195 for DJD Original removal tool, HL-3196 for DJD Bush Drive removal tool - For replacement pawls and springs for DJD Supadrive Hubs, use HL-3273
End caps for front conversion hubs.
Shimano Alfine and Nexus, Rear Hub Nuts, Cog Snap Ring and Non-Turn Washers for 38deg Horizontal Dropouts Shimano Internally Geared Hub Small Parts Kits Alfine hubs are packaged without small parts and require this kit plus a cog Nexus hubs are packaged with small parts and cogs and do not require an additional small parts kit Cassette joint does not fit Di2 Alfine hubs
- Coverts DJD 10mm axle rear hub to fit 14mm frames
12x142mm conversion endcaps for Hope Pro 2 Evo rear hubs.
- Replacement pawls and springs for DJD Bush Drive rear are for original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Replacement pawls and springs for Spin Doctor 6-Drive are compatible with all 6-Drive hubs - Replacement pawls and springs for Supa Drive are compatible with all Supa Drive hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
15x142mm conversion kit for Hope Fatsno front hubs.
- Converts a 120mm OL spacing track hub to 130mm OL Road spacing 10mm nutted steel axle
The Shimano HB-RS470 front disc brake hub features a Center Lock design, Internal Grease Sleeve, and Cup and Cone Bearing technology. - The Center Lock system makes for easy rotor installation with a quick and secure spline mount and lock ring - Hub features internal o-rings and a grease sleeve that helps maintain grease levels and increases service life
SRAM's 506 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with hi/lo flanges provide no-nonsense durability and even spoke tension. Dependable cup and cone bearings with polished races roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs · Converts all Hope Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo front hubs to 20mm through axle hubs
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling. - Internal O-rings and grease sleeve - High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing - High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
Page 1 of 5 Next page