The Horizon Road Plus TCS tire brings supple, plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics beyond where the pavement ends. Create a new riding experience, regardless of where your exploits lead you. - Smooth centerline with herringbone outer tread - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics - High volume casing enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire.
The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob finds traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal is no exception.
$68.00 - $78.00
ALL-ROAD From minimum maintenance to decaying pavement, rolling hills to near vertical climbs, Rampart was made for riders who want the freedom to pick their own path no matter what the road looks like. These tires were designed and inspired by our experiences riding and racing courses with varying conditions. HOW IT WORKS - Center tread is smooth and fast-rolling for straight-line speed; thicker center tread and durable casing lasts longer even on harsh surfaces. - Transition and side lugs consist of 3-2-1 siping for traction on all road surfaces.
$70.00 - $90.00
OFF-ROAD The Warwick is our progressive trail tire that’s versatile enough to handle stout XC terrain or enduro courses. Stepped center lugs and firm rubber reduce rolling resistance so you can carry speed. In corners and loose terrain, the large-multi-faceted lugs, open transition area, and softer rubber bite into the trail surface so you can throw yourself into turns with gusto. Two tire compound options (Fast and Grip) let you tailor your tire choice for the way you ride. Warwick balances control and speed for a fast, fun ride experience on many trail types. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are angular and have stepped front faces for rolling efficiency; a flat face on the back of the center lugs boosts braking traction. - The open transition area makes space for the shoulder and center lugs to dig into loose trails or grapple onto roots and rocks when climbing, and helps reduce rolling resistance. - Side lugs are large and multi-faceted for consistent, supportive cornering on rocky, rooty, and loose trails.
Where speed and trail tough cut-resistance intersect, you'll find our Fast Trak CONTROL 2Bliss Ready tire. It takes the legendary tread design of the Fast Trak a step further by manipulating each knob with Finite Element Analysis—creating more consistent shoulder blocks for better cornering traction, while also optimizing block spacing for better self-cleaning. The tread of this 2Bliss Ready version is also slightly wider compared to the S-Works version, which protects the sidewalls and delivers additional cornering bite. Our new CONTROL casing has a slight extension in the casing overlap to give the best prevention of pinch flats. Lastly, our proprietary GRIPTON® compound gives the tire a livelier feel and more grip in either wet or dry conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON®
$25.99 $35.00 26% Off
The Fast Trak Sport has become synonymous with fast and lightweight tires that are able to handle the most technical courses and the most grueling conditions. This model redefines what was thought possible with a cross-country tread design. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. Adding to this, the Fast Trak profile and knob spacing has been optimized for a wide variety of internal rim widths. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a
Specialized's Ground Control GRID is an exceptionally versatile trail tire. CAD engineered knob shapes strengthen knob structure for optimum braking and traction, but keep knob surfaces adaptable for best ground control. The GRIPTON compound helps make this the perfect choice for epic trail rides in any condition. Specialized recommends GRID tires for anyone seeking the utmost in flat and sidewall protection. - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead, 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - 650b x 2.1" psi 25-50; approximate weight 680g - 650b x 2.3" psi 25-50; approximate weight 740g - 650b x 2.6" psi 20-40; approximate weight 915g - 650b x 3.0" Max Ride 25 psi / Max Install 35 psi; approximate weight 1000g
$21.99 $30.00 27% Off
Specialized's Hardrock'R is a long-lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth-rolling tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of its Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 2.0"; psi 35-65; approximate weight 880g - 650b x 2.0"; psi 35-65; approximate weight 960g - 29 x 2.0"; psi 35-65; approximate weight 1000g
The new Slaughter Grid 2Bliss Ready tire has been designed for heavy-pedal, hard-pack riding—receiving vertically stepped knob shapes for more knob core stability and additional biting edges. Fast courses on hard-packed ground require a light, fast tire center to keep speeds high, but must also keep the speed through loose sandy corners and track well under hard braking. For these reasons, we've kept the high shoulder knobs. Our GRIPTON compound, meanwhile, improves high frequency damping, better attaching the tire to the ground over small bumps and rough sections alike. This also means that the low frequencies of the rolling tire deflections pass through unfiltered, leaving no energy to be absorbed and keeping your speed high. Please note that we recommend GRID tires for anyone seeking the utmost in flat and sidewall protection or additional stability. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - 650b x 2.3", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 825g - 650b x 2.6", PSI 20-40, approximate weight 950g - 650b x 2.8", PSI 15-30, approximate weight 1040g
Designed with a smart inverted tread pattern, the Serfas MEO Series Drifter provides high-performance handling and speed on road with less rolling resistance while boasting impressive versatility and grip on loose surfaces like dirt and gravel. - Wire Bead - 30 TPI—Inverted Tread Design - Inverted Tread Design - Low Rolling Resistance Allows Greater Straight-Line Speed - 68 Durometer Center For Durability and Long Tread Life, 58 Durometer Outer Tread For Enhanced Cornering Grip
$91.14 - $92.00 $92.00 - $98.00 Up to 7% Off
The favorite of downhill and enduro experts. The perfect choice for virtually any track. Intermediate tread: maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design. - Addix Ultra Soft Compound is the ADDIX compound for hardcore use in enduro and downhill. Sensationally good damping has been further improved over the previous VertStar compound, while at the same time ADDIX Ultrasoft is suitable for all-weather use due to significantly improved low-temperature properties when it comes to grip and damping. ADDIX Ultra Soft appears to stick to the ground, literally clawing its way into the subsoil because there’s only one goal in sight: maximum damping and maximum grip. - Downhill: Durable, double casing, snake-bite protection. SnakeSkin sidewall - Wire bead
$50.95 $64.00 20% Off
- Compound: Dual - Version: SmartGuard - Seal: Tube - Weight: 1150g - Pressure: 2.0-4.5 Bar (30-65 psi) - EPI: 67 - E-Bike: E-50
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions - Addix Speedgrip compound: Speed, grip, and durability
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
Whether you’re traveling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. Naturally, with the mark for fast e-bikes. - Double Defense: The twin protector of High-Density Guard + SnakeSkin. More safety for light off-road tires is impossible. - RaceGuard Protection - Dual compound - Wire Bead
With a low-rolling resistance and a semi-slick center tread, Schwalbe's Thunder Burt delivers excellent grip in dry, hardpack conditions. The outer lugs grab in the turns while the many small center lugs provide just enough to hold your line. RaceGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats while maintaining a low weight, while the SnakeSkin option gives better sidewall protection.
$52.00 - $98.00 $52.00 - $98.00 On Sale
- For Trail and Cross Country - Extremely versatile all-round tire - Has larger side lugs for cornering performance - Fast rolling and lots of traction - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail, and Twinskin construction - Available in Addix Speedgrip, Addix Performance, and Addix Super Race compounds
The Speedster was designed for rolling speed and minimal drag on hard pack or paved terrain Count on this tire for high performance during BMX racing, dirt jumps, and urban shredding A collaboration between SE Bikes and Vee Rubber MPC - Durable long life compound that is designed to be functional on all terrain types
$62.18 - $84.90 $74.90 - $84.90 Up to 25% Off
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
$67.43 - $89.90 $89.90 Up to 25% Off
- The Scorpion Enduro M is the most versatile enduro tire in our range, designed for any kind of usage: daily riding on your local trails and racing in the weekend; a special tire which delivers constant performances and predictable behavior throughout its entire lifespan - The design of the tire has been developed with the help of former downhill World champions with the aim to craft a tire whose behavior is easy to predict in every kind of usage. - The SmartGRIP Gravity is a soft compound, specifically tuned for demanding enduro riding in every weather condition. While being soft, the SmartGRIP Gravity is still very tear-resistant and provides good values of rolling resistance and wear - The ProWALL version is the lightest and easiest to pedal, it's intended for the riders who enjoy longer rides and a more relaxed riding style. - The HardWALL version is specifically designed for enduro usage providing good support and increased resistance against cuts and flats.
$67.43 - $89.90 $89.90 Up to 25% Off
- Rear Specific Performance for Mixed Terrain -The R model is our rear specific design: added traction on either pedaling and braking durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrain, maximized for both dry or wet conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a balanced riding style.
$74.90 - $89.90
- Aggressive Riding in Loose and Soft Terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for aggressive riding styles on any kind of loose and soft terrain, whether for dry or muddy conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice when cornering speed in demanding terrains is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$57.68 $76.90 25% Off
- Rear Specific Performance in Mixed Terrain - The R model is our rear specific design: added traction enhancing pedaling and braking and durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrain, maximized for both dry or wet conditions from the SmartGRIP Compound. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a balanced riding experience.
$49.99 - $59.99
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$49.99 - $62.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$59.99 - $74.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$64.99 - $74.99 $69.99 - $74.99 Up to 11% Off
- The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. - This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. - The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer's proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. - The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer's ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock.
$28.90 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
- Smooth, fast rolling tread with water evacuating grooves and raised, textured shoulder blocks - Provides unrivaled grip in wet road conditions - Alternating, slightly raised shoulders grip well even over loose debris - Reflective sidewall striping keeps you seen and safe on your early morning or late night commute - Magnitude III level puncture protection - a 60x60 TPI Nylon layer beneath the tread surface - Style: Standard - Size: 27.5" x 2.0 - ISO: 584 - Bead: Wire - Belted: Nylon 60 - PSI: 65 - Weight: 655 - TPI: 60 - Reflective Sidewall: Yes
Page 1 of 9 Next page