- A tire that is exclusively designed to be ridden in bike parks. - It takes many of the same technologies from the rest of the range but using a more durable compound to give it a longer lifespan for those extra laps of the park.
$84.95 - $89.95
- Developed with Aaron Gwin - Kenda's all new dry condition moutain bike tire - Shines with excellent cornering predictability and particularly high puncture protection - 40% higher puncture protection than the current market leading tire
- Rear Specific Performance in Mixed Terrain - The R model is our rear specific design: medium profile and tread spacing and added traction and durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrains, in dry or wet conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a completely balanced riding experience.
$36.99 - $45.99
- The everyday tire for smooth, fast riding on hard packed terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Force Racing tires to ensure smooth and fast riding
$79.95 - $89.95
The Hellkat is an allround gravity tire and was developed with UR Team pro riders. An optimized tread design lets you rip across a wide range of conditions, never letting you down through sharp turns or aggressive braking. Equipped with a gravity, enduro or trail casing, the Hellkat is unimpressed by any sharp object you may encounter on your ride. Don't be just fast—be fast as hell! - The right casing for you—Choose between ATC for trails, AEC for enduro or AGC for a super strong casing and maximum flat protection. - The latest compound technology—Dual layer compound for extra grip and control, or dual tread compound for longer tread life. - Versatile—Tread design is optimized for a wide range of conditions balancing traction, handling and rolling speed. - Tubeless ready – Saves weight and provides a better rolling performance and more controlled handling. Riding tubeless also reduces the chance of flats.
Lug pattern designed to give greater progressiveness, terrain versatility and maximum grip when braking New 3x60 TPI casing with high-density fibers, lighter, more comfortable and robust, tailored to Enduro racing -01 & -03: Front, -02 & -04: Rear Maximum durability with the new Gravity Shield casing, offering greater ride comfort Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 Tire Width: 2.4 TPI: 60TPI Tire PSI: 60 Bead: Folding Tire Weight: 1035g Tire Compound: GUM-X Tire Technology: GravityShield Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Primary Color: Black Tire Width Range: 2.30 - 2.60" Labeled Size: 29x2.40" Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Ready e-Bike approved: No
$47.99 $70.00 31% Off
The Renegade Control 2Bliss Ready T7 is perfect for fast accelerations, climbing in hard-pack terrain and podium finishes. Our fastest-rolling cross-country tread receives an elevated shoulder height to confidently carry speed through turns. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. The Control casing is our light and durable do it all XC construction. To top off this build we use our T7 compound to maximize grip and damping. - Casing: 60 TPI, light and durable do it all XC construction - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON T7 - 29 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 645g
The XCO World Champion tire Riding technical XC? The Barzo is the choice of the 2015 World Champion, as well as the winner of the BC Bike Race. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where we place an alternating ridge design, and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. World Championship? Check.
$28.95 - $87.95 $45.95 - $87.95 Up to 37% Off
Ranger is designed to be a set-it-and-forget-it tire. Tightly spaced center knobs set the pace, while open outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease, making the Ranger equal parts trail ace and XC dominator. Completing the package, multi-directional siping ensures the Ranger grabs hold, whether tackling technical climbs or flying into corners. The lean profile of the Ranger 2.0/2.25 provides optimal efficiency for XC racing, while the high-volume, openly-spaced Ranger 2.40 was created with trail riding in mind. Ranger outperforms in all conditions, without compromising along the way. - Multidirectional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking, or cornering - Well-spaced lugs clear out quickly in wet conditions - Lightweight, rounded casing conserves energy and feels quick to respond
$47.99 $65.00 26% Off
The Fast Trak GRID 2Bliss Ready T7 has become synonymous with fast and lightweight tires that are able to handle the most technical courses and the most grueling conditions. This model redefines what was thought possible with a cross-country tread design. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. Adding to this, the Fast Trak profile and knob spacing has been optimized for a wide variety of internal rim widths. The GRID casing provides a light and supple trail construction with additional sidewall protection for durability and sidewall stability. To top off this build we use our T7 compound to maximize grip and damping. - Casing: 60 TPI, light and durable XC/Trail construction with additional sidewall protection and stability - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON T7 - 29 x 2.2", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 730g
$76.90 - $79.90
- Ultimate Speed on Hardpack - Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any type of hardpack terrain, in dry or wet conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - The best choice for XCM courses where terrains can vary but speed is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$74.90 - $89.90
- Aggressive Riding in Loose and Soft Terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for aggressive riding styles on any kind of loose and soft terrain, whether for dry or muddy conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice when cornering speed in demanding terrains is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$34.99 - $73.99
The Speedster was designed for rolling speed and minimal drag on hard pack or paved terrain. Count on this tire for high performance during BMX racing, dirt jumps, and urban shredding. - A collaboration between SE Bikes and Vee Rubber - MPC—Durable long life compound that is designed to be functional on all terrain types - Wire bead
$59.20 - $80.80 $74.00 - $101.00 20% Off
Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire. - Ideal for dry, fast trails - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer, Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear, depending on trail conditions.
$40.00 $50.00 20% Off
Light up the track or street with the Torch! - Grooved slick center tread - Lightweight construction - Textured cornering knobs Originally designed as a race tire for modern BMX tracks, the Torch brings the heat to your competition.
$47.95 - $76.95 $76.95 Up to 38% Off
Unwavering traction in every corner of the world, Vigilante is our premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. It grips at lean angles like nobody's business, and is the tire of choice for our entire team of ripping enduro athletes who need a tire that won't let them down while chasing podiums. - Prominent lugs dig into any terrain, wet or dry, while providing stability at any speed. - Ample spacing between knobs ensures it flings mud while biting into loose, chunky trails. - Often used as an aggressive front tire, though it also works well as a rear tire on loose, steep terrain. - Proven performance as WTB's most popular mountain tire.
$67.43 - $89.90 $89.90 Up to 25% Off
- The Scorpion Enduro M is the most versatile enduro tire in our range, designed for any kind of usage: daily riding on your local trails and racing in the weekend; a special tire which delivers constant performances and predictable behavior throughout its entire lifespan - The design of the tire has been developed with the help of former downhill World champions with the aim to craft a tire whose behavior is easy to predict in every kind of usage. - The SmartGRIP Gravity is a soft compound, specifically tuned for demanding enduro riding in every weather condition. While being soft, the SmartGRIP Gravity is still very tear-resistant and provides good values of rolling resistance and wear - The ProWALL version is the lightest and easiest to pedal, it's intended for the riders who enjoy longer rides and a more relaxed riding style. - The HardWALL version is specifically designed for enduro usage providing good support and increased resistance against cuts and flats.
$63.68 - $78.90 $78.90 - $84.90 Up to 25% Off
- Superior Performance in Mixed Terrain - Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hardpack to loose and soft, in dry or wet conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - The best choice for trails where terrain can vary but speed and grip are fundamental at the same time, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$71.18 $94.90 25% Off
- Tire Diameter/ISO: 27.5''/584 - Tire Width: 2.6 - Tire Weight: 950g - Tire Compound: SmartGRIP Gravity - Tire Technology: Hyperwall - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tire Width Range: 2.30 - 2.60 - Labeled Size: 275x2.60 - e-Bike approved: Yes
$30.99 - $76.99
The XCO European Champion tire The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique, low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob find traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal TNT is no exception. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4C compound, the Mezcal attains the holy grail of XC tires; grip, durability, and low weight. - Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
$47.95 - $76.95 $76.95 Up to 38% Off
Searching for the ultimate do-all plus tire? Meet the Ranger...bikepacking approved, trail ready. Weight-optimized to outperform in all environments and excel on longer rides—dry to wet, hardpack or loam, the Ranger isn’t intimidated. - Excellent do-all tire that excels in various conditions ranging from hardpack to wet trails - Multi-directional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking, or cornering - Huge variety of size and rubber types to choose from
$33.60 - $95.00 $42.00 - $95.00 Up to 20% Off
The Maxxis Forekaster features a spiky, well-spaced tread pattern that is ideal for XC racing or light duty trail riding in loose or wet conditions during the spring and fall. Use as a front paired with an Aspen or Ikon rear for an “aggressive” XC setup.
$64.00 - $70.40 $80.00 - $88.00 20% Off
High-volume casing, low-profile tread - Aggressive side knobs - Dual Compound - Lightweight XC race tire - Race-inspired low profile design Maxxis has done it again with its latest XC race tire. The new Maxxis Aspen pushes the limits of a lightweight XC tire designed to have minimal rolling resistance. The Aspen is designed with a high-volume casing to smooth out the roughest roots and rocks, while the dual compounds give optimal traction in the corners. So, if crossing the finish line first is your top priority, then the Aspen was designed for you.
$56.00 - $101.00 $70.00 - $101.00 Up to 20% Off
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
$44.00 - $104.00
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
$60.00 - $74.40 $75.00 - $93.00 20% Off
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
$32.00 - $101.00 $40.00 - $112.00 Up to 22% Off
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$55.00 - $60.00
The Renegade 2Bliss Ready tire is suitable for both XC training and racing with its light, grippy, and supple properties. Accordingly, it's perfect for fast accelerations and climbing in hard-pack terrain. It has a fast-rolling tread design with engineered knob blocks that enhance cornering traction and creates better braking effectiveness. Compared to its S-Works sibling, this 2Bliss Ready version has a tread pattern that's slightly wider and denser in order to better protect the tire against cuts and pinch flats. And now, it also features our own GRIPTON compound that maximizes mechanical grip, damps vibration, and offers unparalleled traction in either wet or dry conditions. How? Our GRIPTON compound recipe filters low and high frequencies, keeping your tires planted and you in control. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - 29 x 2.1", PSI: 25-50, approximate weight 565g - 29 x 2.3", PSI: 25-50, approximate weight 630g
$84.95 - $98.00 $89.00 - $98.00 Up to 13% Off
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
$44.00 - $104.00
- The favourite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.