$22.00 - $26.00
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
$64.00 - $103.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$23.00 - $64.00
Smart Sam goes well on any terrain and even on the road it rolls effortlessly. It will roll over just about anything in the Double Defense version.
$82.94 - $92.00 $92.00 Up to 10% Off
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability. Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - Tire Width: 2.60 - 67 TPI - PSI: 20-45 - Bead: Folding - Tire Weight: 1415g - Tire Compound: Addix Soft - Tire Technology: Super Gravity - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
$69.95 - $79.95
The Booster is a World Cup proven XC race tire that is aggressive enough to push traction to new limits. On top of that, it is also one of the fastest and lightest XC tires on the market. You no longer want to choose between a XC tire that is either fast and light, or provides great traction? The all new Booster combines the best of both worlds. - Modern and aggressive look, optimized for fast rolling and best in class cornering traction - The Booster utilizes a newly developed race compound that is fast and grippy, especially on dry, loose over hard and rough and rocky terrain - Front and Rear application - Sidewall Casing Technology (SCT) is the optimization of existing Kenda tire construction technologies, allowing for a tire to maximize the benefits of fluid based sealants while also increasing the strength of sidewalls for resistance to slices and abrasion
Martello hammers home the performance you expect, on the most demanding Enduro and DH courses. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? The Martello features a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, topped off with a moto-inspired tread design and progressive width siping. This last part is key, and provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect. This design provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that riders expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers.
$25.99 - $60.99
Whether in Gravel or Cyclocross, one thing is for certain-course conditions are constantly changing. When you roll up to the start line, be confident knowing that you have the performance advantage of the Terreno Mix all conditions tread, no matter the terrain. At the heart of the design is a fast rolling center ridge, which is designed to minimize rolling resistance, while still providing confident braking traction. Cornering and off camber work is confidently handled by alternating open shoulder lugs. These lugs are shaped to allow a supple feel for pavement and hardpack surfaces, while still offering a solid effective edge for grass and loam terrain. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance. - Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology - Fast rolling center-ridge design - Open shoulder lugs for secure off-camber traction - Traditional tread profile, for smooth transitions, across varied terrain
$25.99 - $60.99
Corsa inspired tread design, for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel. The smooth Corsa inspired center rolls fast, while the side tread "scales" provide durable bite when cornering and braking. - Three compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and grip - Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance - Corsa-inspired smooth center tread minimizes rolling resistance - Gravel tire designed for paved surfaces and hard-pack terrains - Side tread “scales” provide dependable bite through corners, and when braking
$25.99 - $60.99
The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled "fish scale" design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance. - Center scales are ramped, providing a fast rolling leading edge, yet sharp effective braking and cornering edges - Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology - File-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tire, designed for a range of conditions
The Mazza Race has been developed to provide the best combination of riding feeling and performance for technical trails at maximum speed. Deep siping allows the tire to roll fast while still opposing drift, especially in off-camber terrain. The stepped leading edge rolls like a ramp, but digs in on climbs, making Mazza a top choice for both front and rear use. - Generous tread depth claws into a range of terrain, and is stabilized with Vittoria’s proprietary 4C compound layering process, allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky, while the base remains planted - Wach effective edge is kept in place under high cornering and braking loads, leading to reduced rolling resistance, and increased wear life - Substantial room was designed into the center tread to provide braking traction, while also accelerating cleaning - Cornering is handled by Vittoria’s trademark progressive sipe width technology, which gives a gummy inside effective edge, without instability - New Enduro Race Casing with insert below the tread provides additional puncture protection
$73.99 - $79.99
The Speedster was designed for rolling speed and minimal drag on hard pack or paved terrain Compact densley packed small knobs with a honeycomb center tread Count on this tire for high performance during BMX racing, dirt jumps, and urban shredding A collaboration between SE Bikes and Vee Rubber MPC - Durable long life compound that is designed to be functional on all terrain types TR - Tubeless compatible casing, sealant required
$67.43 - $89.90 $80.91 - $89.90 Up to 25% Off
- Aggressive Riding in Loose and Soft Terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for aggressive riding styles on any kind of loose and soft terrain, whether for dry or muddy conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice when cornering speed in demanding terrains is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
Enduro inspired performance meets XC efficiency – for your e-bike! By borrowing the best traits from the popular Martello, Barzo, and Gato models, the e-Agarro utilizes proven technologies from both the Enduro and XC categories. This combination of performance is ideal for the Trail category, as it provides predictable grip and efficiency in a mix of conditions.
The Wild AM2 Competition tire features more grip for mixed and soft terrain. - Wild AM² tread pattern combined with Gum-X technology delivers maximum grip when cornering and excellent braking performance - Light and robust Gravity Shield casing
This is the #1 tire choice for Tour Divide, the longest mountain bike race in the world, stretching from Canada to Mexico along the Rockies. An iconic tread design paired with proven tubeless technology come together as one solid tire that will go the distance. - Minimal rolling resistance due to raised, consistent centerline tread - The tire of choice for endurance racing and touring - Race and Comp level tires are designed to provide optimal performance at a competitive weight, but must be used with inner tubes. They are not tubeless compatible
$76.95 - $89.95
The Verdict family presents our most aggressive front-focused tires for days where relentless traction takes priority over rolling efficiency. Tall, chunky knobs dig deep into soft terrain regardless of how loose or sloppy it may be. Abundant open space between all knobs gives them room to dig through the driest days of summer and fling mud in the wettest months. The Verdict family is guilty of holding it down through off-camber corners and chundery descents. Verdict is the do-it-all spike designed to handle loose, technical trails. Its toothy knobs dig into soft terrain and grapple through rocks and roots. Pair It With A Judge The Judge 2.40 rear tire complements their usage with equally robust knobs that emphasis claw-like braking traction while also keeping rolling efficiency in mind. Looking to keep the front upright while you steer with the rear? That's what you get with the Verdict/Judge combo. TriTec And Slash Guard: Verdict features TriTec Compound, which utilizes three rubber compounds to provide different levels of traction, support and durability based on their placement within the tread. The entire tread pattern is supported by a base of supportive rubber, which transitions halfway into the height of the knobs and allows for the use of softer knob compounds without folding under cornering forces. The tops of the center knobs consist of an intermediate compound to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency. Outer knobs feature a soft compound that delivers maximum grip and slow rebound. All TCS Light versions of the new Verdict tires feature Slash Guard technology, which incorporates a protective nylon insert spanning the entire sidewall to provide extra protection without the weight of the dual-ply casing found on TCS Tough versions. - The Verdict tread pattern excels in loosest, rowdiest conditions where relentless traction takes priority over rolling efficiency. - Abundant open space between all knobs allows the tread pattern to dig through the driest days of summer and fling mud in the wettest months. - Pair it with the Judge 2.40 as a rear tire for claw-like braking traction that matches the tenacious grip of the Verdict tread. - Optimized for use with i29 rims.
$76.95 - $89.95
Aggressive, premier and unwavering...those were words we used to describe the highly esteemed Vigilante 2.3, and they still ring true for these wider brethren. We simply dreamt of ripping trails on wider versions of our favorite aggressive mountain tire. We wouldn't hand you spineless claims about vast improvements unless they were true. The new Vigilante has received a substantial increase in both the height and surface area of the side knobs. Tall, stout outer knobs not only dig deeper, but also start digging sooner in the initial stages of cornering. Wider, taller, and more aggressive in every way: the new Vigilante. TriTec And Slash Guard: All Vigilante tires feature TriTec Compound, which utilizes three rubber compounds to provide different levels of traction, support, and durability based on their placement within the tread. The entire tread pattern is supported by a base of high-durometer rubber, which also transitions halfway into the height of the knobs and allows for the use of softer knob compounds without the tire folding under cornering forces. The top of the center knobs consist of a medium-durometer compound to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while the outer knobs feature the softest compound to deliver maximum grip and slow rebound. All TCS Light versions of the new WTB tires feature Slash Guard technology, which incorporates a protective nylon insert spanning the entire sidewall to provide extra protection without the weight of a dual-ply TCS Tough casing. - Square-lugged knobs deliver unwavering traction, yet benefit from added height to ensure they dig even deeper into loose, unpredictable terrain. - Updated siping arrangement places emphasis on cornering forces, while the larger knobs don't discriminate against shamelessly forceful cornering or reckless braking. - Increased circumferential spacing allows the tread to remain clear in sloppy conditions, while still keeping the casing protected from spiteful rocks. - Vigilante is optimized for use with i29 rims.
Aliso Super Tough tire utilizes a triple compound and our Anti-Flat Plus technology that combines bead-to-bead protection with a rubber belt for added protection at low pressure.
Riding technical XC? The Barzo is the choice of World Champions. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where we place an alternating ridge design and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full-depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. World Championship? Check. - Aggressive XC tread for the most technical terrain - Center tread consists of an alternating ridge pattern with progressive sipe angles - Shoulder tread utilizes a moto-style block knob in a V-formation - Designed for performance in rough and smooth hardpack
Over a decade after its original release, the Nevegal gets a complete makeover that leaves no aspect of the tire unchanged. The tread pattern was updated for reduced rolling resistance and now features the new EN-DTC rubber compound. The casing benefits from the latest in material technology featuring the Advanced Trail Casing optimized for enduro racing and trail riding. - Superior flat resistance. The new ATC casing uses Kenda’s proprietary lightweight material K-Armor to increase puncture resistance by 174% over traditional aramid breakers - Responsive ride. EN-DTC dual tread rubber balances wear and grip, letting the knobs do the work of control and braking on the ground - Easy going. The new design and material offers 50% less rolling resistance than the original Nevegal - E-Bike ready. Certified to the ECE-R75 standards for e-bikes up to 50km/h in speed
$19.99 - $29.99
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there? - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
- Smooth, fast rolling tread with water evacuating grooves and raised, textured shoulder blocks - Provides unrivaled grip in wet road conditions - Alternating, slightly raised shoulders grip well even over loose debris - Reflective sidewall striping keeps you seen and safe on your early morning or late night commute - Magnitude III level puncture protection - a 60x60 TPI Nylon layer beneath the tread surface - Style: Standard - Size: 29" x 2.0 - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - Belted: Nylon 60 - PSI: 65 - Weight: 705 - TPI: 60 - Reflective Sidewall: Yes
The Kenda Regolith is an all-round mountain bike tire developed to set the benchmark in offroad versatility. Lightweight, rolls fast while providing excellent cornering and braking traction on wet. - Versatile tread design - Extremely predictable and confidence inspiring handling in all conditions. Excellent cornering and braking traction in wet & dry - Front and Rear application - Sidewall Casing Technology (SCT) is the optimization of existing Kenda tire construction technologies, allowing for a tire to maximize the benefits of fluid based sealants while also increasing the strength of sidewalls for resistance to slices and abrasion
- Control in all riding conditions thanks to the Gum-X technology and the MICHELIN Force XC2 Racing Line tread pattern - Light and resistant thanks to the 3x60 TPI casing with puncture protection provided by the high density fiber layer under the tread
- World Cup level performance - A tread pattern designed to handle a mixed variety of terrains which you normally encounter on XCO courses: from man made technical sections to natural terrain, from hardpack to loose conditions. - The RC is designed for the racer who seeks maximum speed knowing how to maximize control of his MTB while racing. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan from the SmartGRIP Compound.
$42.99 - $46.99
- The everyday tire for grip on mixed and soft terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Wild Racing tires ensure grip and agility
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- Low tread with low rolling resistance - Wire bead - Size: 29 x 2.1
- The DH22 tire is the more versatile in the range allowing it to perform best on soft and mixed terrain, but it will still ride well on harder trails - It is built with the Magi-X compound and the Down Hill Shield to ensure good stud penetration on soft terrain while combining stability on hard terrain