- City/commuter tire with Kevlar belted puncture protection. - KI - Kevlar® Inside, incorporates Kevlar® fibers into a 1.5mm layer of natural rubber between the tread and the casing for puncture resistance - SC - Single compound, one compound throughout the tread optimized for longevity and performance - REF - Reflective sidewall striping or hotpatch to aid in low light visibility
- European inspired hybrid styling with a raised center line and grooved side tread - Features CSTs Anti puncture layer and a reflective side wall - APL - Anti-Puncture Layer, features a respectable 0.7mm layer of rubber between the tread and the casing - SC - Single compound, one compound throughout the tread optimized for longevity and performance - REF - Reflective sidewall striping or hotpatch to aid in low light visibility
The CST Fringe Tire 24x2.8 is a great replacement tire for offroad riding. The Tall side knobs give precise cornering and reliable braking. The short center knobs keep the rolling resistance low. These tires have a wire bead.
$42.00 $45.00 7% Off
CST Patrol Tire - 29 x 2.25, Tubeless, Folding, Black, Dual From slickrock in Moab to the soft soil of the PNW, the Patrol delivers. Medium-height ramped center knobs roll fast while still delivering the bite you need for tough climbs. The shoulder knobs are laid out in an aggressive stance, ready for precise turns.
The CST BFT (Big Fat Tire) is a high-volume tire with an aggressive tread to provide outstanding traction on any trail. - Designed for trail and freeride use - Durable 27 TPI casing
CST C1779 Tires. The CST Metropolitan Palm Bay tire features a unique tread that will keep your ride both smooth and stylish. - Perfect for everyday city riding - APL Puncture-resistance features .7mm layer of rubber between tread and casing - Tread pattern designed for reduced rolling resistance with consistent traction - Reflective sidewall for added safety - 22 TPI casing
The CST Ciudad is an an extremely durable tire that excels at urban riding and commuting. - Grooved slick tread rolls fast while offering consistent grip - 1.5mm layer of Kevlar between tread and casing to resist cuts and tears from road debris
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- All-around tire for hard pack to loose conditions - Center tread features low, wide knobs spaced widely apart to aid in mud shedding - Shoulder knobs have a tall profile to really dig in to loose soil - Folding bead version features a dual compound tread for improved grip, and EPS puncture protection
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
$20.00 - $47.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
The Rock Hawk is designed as an all-condition trail tire that has an aggressive tread with widely spaced lugs. - Ramped center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
The Thumper is a fast-rolling XC tire that handles predictably when things get loose. - Overlapping center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
Page 1 of 1